• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'm finishing up my ability to use every character (Only ones left are Ics and Yoshi). How does Yoshi do that thing where he runs away and turns around and up b's at people? What do you press and what's the name of it?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Not sure how many Yoshi mains are going to WHOBO 3, but I expect atleast more then 5 and all of us getting some group picture that we can put here in the Yoshi Boards, For the memory and possibly last WHOBO.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Last WHOBO? I doubt that would be the case. Is Xyro quitting or something?

I'm going, of course.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Xyro is having a Xryo Junior so he wasn't sure if he'd be able to handle/plan things like that later on. I believe that was his reasoning if I recall correctly.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
OK, I'll be doing Twitter again since it's a national and all lol.

@Poltergust3000

Oh wow, good for him.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Delta, were you at Hollywood Studios on Friday? If so, what was your group outfit?

I passed a group that was wearing black with gold trim while I was working. I just want to know if that was your group.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Finally back at my own house since last wednesday. Really tired and i'll put up the results whenever a Results thread is made.

For now, I didn't make it out of pools. I recieved 4th seed while Fogo had 3rd RedHalberd had 2nd and Espy grabbed 1st seed. So I was okay with my results.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I got 17th at WHOBO. Played really badly against ADHD and Logic. =/

Well, at least my low-tier results made up for it. 2nd in singles and 1st in doubles. Got quite a lot of money from that, too.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Delta, were you at Hollywood Studios on Friday? If so, what was your group outfit?

I passed a group that was wearing black with gold trim while I was working. I just want to know if that was your group.
We were at Hollywood studios on Sunday. It was our final park visit before we got on the bus for home. We didn't wear any group outfits outside of performances, which were Friday at Downtown Disney for the Choir, where they wore white tops and black bottoms, and Saturday at Magic Kingdom, with our band uniforms. Outside of that everyone wore T-shirts and shorts because it was hot, lol.

On Thursday we were at Magic Kingdom.
Friday was Epcot then Downtown for the Choir.
Saturday was Animal Kingdom and then Magic Kingdom for the Band.
Sunday was Hollywood.

And now I'm home. ;_;

Depster

Smash Champion
Boooo, they said they would try to play you! I know you've played at least some of them before, and that you didn't fare very well against them, but that's probably because Kansas is one of the few states who actually knows the matchup. It's definitely made me a whole lot better because of it though, and I'm really starting to tighten the gap in our matches. That's why I said they think more highly of me than you, because I do better against them. Yes, I'm aware that that logic isn't 100% viable and that you have a butt ton of tournament experience whereas I have close to none.

Top Bottom