• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Psssshhh I feel like a little kid in this thread now. =p

But if I could drink i'd totally get smashed with you and Z~! <3 I've only been drunk once in my life, but it was awesome. Drunken rock band is amazing!

Also I get drunk super easy. It was off like 1 cup of sake. That stuff rocks though. Its suppose to make you super relaxed. =w=

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
ill be 19 this year. And I've been drunk TWICE. Ha, I win.

EDIT: owait SUNNY, you're from Colorado right? Well, Utah plans on either going over to you and or you guys coming to us for a tournament (and Idaho, but they only play melee) and when it happens WE ARE SO MEETING UP! And we should team as I don't have a stable partner anyway. Double yoshi all the way :D

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Psssshhh I feel like a little kid in this thread now. =p

But if I could drink i'd totally get smashed with you and Z~! <3 I've only been drunk once in my life, but it was awesome. Drunken rock band is amazing!

Also I get drunk super easy. It was off like 1 cup of sake. That stuff rocks though. Its suppose to make you super relaxed. =w=
Alright no guys, this is going a bit too far. I know we like to drink, but we're really not supposed to go into detail about this, at all.

Drop the subject guys, or I'll hand out some infractions.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I got drunk at the age of 13. I don't remember all it... but something about a Halloween party, and watching a movie about Killer clowns killing people in ridiculous ways, No not IT.

And then we were all going to Peter Piper Pizza I think, and I spent over $15 on Ocean Hunter while Drunk.
And eventually passed out for a few minutes on a chair while a disney movie I don't remember was playing on some big TV on the ground that all the kiddies were watching.
Oh man, I do remember some of the stuff I was doing when playing Ocean Hunter.

Awww... Was typing it up before Yinks post came in.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ive only ever been drunk on a Halloween and a New Year party, but I won't go into detail.

EDIT: Fuuuuu- sorry yink, missed your post somehow :facepalm:

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
@Slush: I'm not going to infract you because you were in fact replying, but drop it, it's inappropriate to the site as far as I know.

Denti

Smash Master
I'm not asking this to troll, but I seriously am wondering what you could infract people with for talking about drinking? I really am curious because it doesn't make sense to me

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I'm not asking this to troll, but I seriously am wondering what you could infract people with for talking about drinking? I really am curious because it doesn't make sense to me
Inappropriate content. I mean think about it, minors talking about getting drunk? We don't really support that.

D

Deleted member

That tournament is far too soon ausy, I wasn't informed so I'm not going :/
I had to get on him to post up that thread(it was just posted today). He was being indecisive about a date for a while, but finally got that nailed down. I'm sorry...a little over a month's notice is definitely not adequate, I understand. :(

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Global Rules said:
Additionally, discussion about engaging in drug and/or alcohol use is not allowed, regardless of a user's age or laws in his/her jurisdiction.
According to those, it's not allowed despite your age.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Drinking alcohol is bad, guys. Stick to soda... at least if you're underage. :cool:

And that's all I'll say on the subject lest I get PK Infracted.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Man soda is too good, I drink that stuff all the time! Alchohol IMO is only for special occosions/parties and shouldn't be used much.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Actually, drinking alcohol isn't always bad. There's a very slight amount of benefit from drinking it sparingly. It's just that people get drunk and go stupid mode from there that makes it generalized as bad.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Part 3 is now uploaded! I'll be uploading videos every weekday whenever I have the footage.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
@Sctaz: Well, yeah, but i meant actually getting drunk. I drink a glass of wine here and there, but I dont count it cuz im not getting tipsy.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
The only "OJ" (if you can call it that) that I like is Sunny D.

Actually, that's the only fruit juice I like period.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Top Bottom