• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
(Insert Cool Story Bro Here)
Small Recap - Got out of pools with 3rd place, 2-1 Shlike (He won) 2-0 DMG (Course he won) I 2-0 everyone else.
I had such a great time at Nikefest 3, May have gotten 17th along with Polt but still fun, while waiting for the last match to Finish I decided to sit down and talk about MLP with Leaf, SO DELICIOUS.

Afterwards we all went to Ihop and had a MLP table, unfortunately Sat down between Nike and Paw away from them since I was the first to sit down. They both replied with a big "NOPE!" When I tried to join the rest of the Bronies, so had to grab a chance when one of them got up.

At Nikes and decided to continue playing Dokapon with Prime Polt and Shiken, I like the game, but not enough to buy it. Espy and a few others got B/W version and I allowed Espy to use my DSi as I slept after surviving on 4 hours of sleep with a few others from RGV and Dallas. Morning, Jack in the Crack and Taco B(H)ell, everyone leaves around 1, I get Black version as soon as I leave. 16 delicious hours of playing until finally sleeping till 5:40 AM.
ABSOLUTE GREAT WEEKEND WAS HAD!

In the back of my brain, while the dark cloud hovering over it fueled by the power of Sweets and Soda with it raining dismembered families of Chocolate Bars...
I see Gashi as Applejack or Rarity.
But then I remember Espy is Applejack.
SOMEONE SHOULD MAKE A LIST OF ALL THE PEOPLE WITH MLP AVATARS /caps

EDIT - Forgot this Guy

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Afterwards we all went to Ihop and had a MLP table, unfortunately Sat down between Nike and Paw away from them since I was the first to sit down. They both replied with a big "NOPE!" When I tried to join the rest of the Bronies, so had to grab a chance when one of them got up.
They would've held you hostage and then force the Bronies to stop the MLP stuff.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Not applying for similar reasons to you, Big. I've applied once before and nothing about me has changed, so there's no point in going again. At this point, I'll probably only apply if I start placing top 8 in large regionals or if I'm requested.

Not that I really care that much anyways. I dunno what goes on back there, but Yoshi skype is enough for me. <3

Scatz

Smash Champion
Yeah, yet some people probably gonna tell me like last time that I should apply cause of my debating skills and knowledge. Yet, I'm positive that's not something they need.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
This is why I voted for Popefish to run the social thread. If it had been somebody else, we could have been stuck with a pony related title right now. :x Mr. Gimmick is way more legit.

:005:

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Delta da bess

Edit: New XBL Gamertag - Torres DaBess

For those who want to get stomped on in MvC3

It's ok, I play the most techincal characters in the game (Viper and Iron Man). Scrub tactics will beat them..... until I decipher the code.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Dude **** the My Little Pony stuff. It's so dumb, on so many levels.

*waits for the flames* Yeah get at me.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Whobo 3 hype

Can't wait to see all you yoshi mains out there! We need to exchange #s and/or meet by the TV with a huge yoshi plush or something. ;)

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I shall be going to WHOBO 3. I'll be the one with the Purple Shirt with Neon Green outlined into PWN and Yoshi, or a Light Blue shirt of SMW 2 Yoshi's Island Yoshi with his tounge out.

As for Plushies... I'll bring a Blue egg with Green spots and maybe a (I dunno pocket purse in the form of a backpack?) Yoshi backpack, it's big enough to be a plush.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
lol, I'll apply for bbr even though I'm positive I won't make it. I've never actually applied before though... :/

And scatz should sign up, they need more yoshi knowledge, just look at polt's techskill (no offense)

Yink needs to watch an episode of mlp before she beats it down

That tournament is far too soon ausy, I wasn't informed so I'm not going :/

WHOBO 3 is no go for me (<3 rhymes) but I am going to genesis, in fact, most of Utah is (and I'm giving a ride to 3 others smashers ATM all of whom are top 5 in my state :D)

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Denti in MY YGD?! Things just got a whole lot more Awesome in here.
My very SOUL is bleeding Candy canes from the pure Gold in this thread.

OKAY, I dunno about WHOBO 3 since we'll probably do bad. Unless you want too i'm down.

Top Bottom