• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Sharky

Smash Master
it's not a great move but it's decent. Sometimes I throw it out there simply because I know they will DI it wrong to land me a good edgeguard set-up, just to add my two cents

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I disagree. Although it lacks in power and is pretty laggy, it comes out in only 6 frames, has a lot of range, does 14% (28% if you luckily manage to hit them with both), and sends people off at low angles. It's not Yoshi's best move, but it's a good move to bust out on occasion.

It's also good for killing Olimar's pikmin after an Egg Lay, apparently. :glare:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I use dsmash occasionally, not much though. Hopefully I can get some vids up for critique/to show I've improved, I've started to break past one of the many plateaus of improving, I'm getting a lot better at mixups and prediction now. When before, characters like sonic, mk, and sheik gave me problems due to all the quick moves and options they have, I now do much better. To be honest, Im not exactly sure what I should work on most now, so I really want some advice from you guys, imma find a way to get stuff recorded.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Jab and neutral air will always be my main GTFO moves. I hardly ever punish anything with D-smash. Unless there like RIGHT behind you, but inside your hitbox I just jab man. Actually even if there behind me I mash jab anyways. <3 Luv mashin dat A button~!

hadesblade

Smash Lord
I agree x10 and this is definitely a good time to make a really long post about something relevant and see what it turns into.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Soooo I-K-E, M - K and F-O-X
turn into diffrent words. What about the other characters? i wonder
YOSHI

aww man. Bummer. Yoshi doesn't turn into anything. It should turn into "troll" :V

hadesblade

Smash Lord
zero suit samus

metaknight is everything. Hes all I ever wanted. You can win a set now even if you never won it. Clashes he always wins, trades aint never gonna you want him forever every counterpick hes better on.

Top Bottom