• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
OMFG Mushroom Mix-Up was my favorite mini-game EVER. <3 I sometimes want to go back and play Mario Party 1 just for that mini-game.

Using MP1, MP2, and MP3 to abbreviate looks awkward to me. It looks like you're all talking about Metroid Prime.

Polt, I do know you like Weegee better. I just focused on the obvious screen name thing, and assumed you'd use Yoshi because we're posting here. DX

Also, I lol'd at the heated discussion over using characters you enjoy that followed from that post. :x

:005:

Metatitan

Smash Master
I don't remember many of the mini games, its been soooo long. I remember enjoying grab bag, the game where you chiseled out a picture, and Day at the Races, and of course Bowser's Big Blast and Platform Peril. My favorite was Hexagon Heat, but almost all the MP2 games were amazing :D

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I could never land that up-B or f-smash with him. Too little range. :(

When I play as Luigi, I usually kill with d-smash, n-air, or even b-throw.

:069:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I don't remember many of the mini games, its been soooo long. I remember enjoying grab bag, the game where you chiseled out a picture, and Day at the Races, and of course Bowser's Big Blast and Platform Peril. My favorite was Hexagon Heat, but almost all the MP2 games were amazing :D
Bowser's Big Blast, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! The heart attacks I've had over that game. >_<

Hexagon Heat = Mushroom Mix-Up.

Platform Peril is always awesome. So is Grab Bag. I love stealing people's money.

Lol Polter, you need to use the proper Weegee AT to kill with him. Let me show you.

.Marik

is a social misfit
delta, We All Know That Mushroom Mix-up Is The Best Mini-game In Mp1. Do Not Deny It. =p
YES.

OH GOD YES. :yoshi:

And Bumper Balls too!

And a lot of other Mini-Games I can't remember at the moment.

Mario Party 1 had the best Mini-Games. There is no debate.

Sharky

Smash Master
mp1 had some great mini-games, but I gotta agree with whoever mentioned Dungeon Duo, because that thing was a classic the minute the game came out lol.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
YES.

OH GOD YES. :yoshi:

And Bumper Balls too!

And a lot of other Mini-Games I can't remember at the moment.

Mario Party 1 had the best Mini-Games. There is no debate.
Bumper Balls is a broken minigame. When it gets down to two people it's essentially a stalemate as long as nobody messes up. I usually end up running the clock on that one.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Bowser's Big Blast, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! The heart attacks I've had over that game. >_<

Hexagon Heat = Mushroom Mix-Up.

Platform Peril is always awesome. So is Grab Bag. I love stealing people's money.

Lol Polter, you need to use the proper Weegee AT to kill with him. Let me show you.

Stupid bowser's big blast, I'd always lose that...No luck.

MP2's platform peril was sooo much better, the platforms actually did different things.

I forgot what the name of the minigame was when the 4 players are on and island and a pirate ship blasts the island until there's one left. It was super fun though.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
That's Bombs Away Gindler. It was fun, but it's better in MP2 since there were variations on the bullets, making it more threatening overall. It's really easy in Mario Party 1.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
It's incredibly good.

That is, unless your friends are making you lose so you don't get the star.
Then you **** em up after the game

be like: "yo dis is mario party son............Imma whoop yo *** *****.........Bet Money" OR WHAT EVER YOU PEOPLE SAY ROFL

you gotta go hard in mario party you play liek a ***** you will get #$*@ed UP!

Don't mind me. Just passing though.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Then you **** em up after the game

be like: "yo dis is mario party son............Imma whoop yo *** *****.........Bet Money" OR WHAT EVER YOU PEOPLE SAY ROFL

you gotta go hard in mario party you play liek a ***** you will get OHHHHHH MYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--
What the.

O.o

.Marik

is a social misfit
Wow, Lil B has mad editing skills.

Agreed. :yoshi:

I do love drunk *****es all day.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I think there is a way to show invulnerabilities, but I'm not quite sure.

NinjaLink was showing us the Snake and Meta Knight ones yesterday; if you could do Yoshi's for us, that would be great!

There are lots of attacks I would like to get vulnerability information for.

And this means I can finally start my Brawl version of Project Y.O.S.H.I. AWWWWWWWWWW SNAP!

Airborne

Smash Lord
:yoshi: I think there is a way to show invulnerabilities, but I'm not quite sure.

NinjaLink was showing us the Snake and Meta Knight ones yesterday; if you could do Yoshi's for us, that would be great!

There are lots of attacks I would like to get vulnerability information for.

And this means I can finally start my Brawl version of Project Y.O.S.H.I. AWWWWWWWWWW SNAP!
Define Project Y.O.S.H.I., por favor. And do you have AIM or Skype, Shiri? You should add me, sonnnnnn. =O

Top Bottom