• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

.Marik

is a social misfit
If brawl+ is as bad as both of you were then idk why you would want to play it.
Coming from somebody who'd probably get ***** playing it.

My second time ever picking up Brawl+.

Don't hate. :yoshi:

Inb4typicalMetatitantrashtalk

Metatitan

Smash Master
Lol burntsocks is good, he just uses the same mindgames and playstyle for every character he has. When you figure him out, he loses.... hard. He's more focused on punishing your same mistakes the same way instead of thinking that you're gonna bait him.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Meta: toooo serious

Brawl+: is the easiest **** my 10 year old autistic cousin can whoop marik's *** in brawl+ that is sad

.Marik

is a social misfit
I concur.

I also adore Melee. Melee Falcon is much too fun. :yoshi:

Brawl+ haters are just a bunch of vBrawl loving scrubs.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I concur.

I also adore Melee. Melee Falcon is much too fun. :yoshi:.................................
This was prolly the best post you've ever said, until this VVVVV

Brawl+ haters are just a bunch of vBrawl loving scrubs.
Brawl+ would be "better" if it used more skill, like true l-canceling aerials, not that noob autocancel jank it has

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: You guys should get around and play some other games.

Trust me, jank is jank, but if it's good jank, then it's good jank.

It helps if you think of Brawl+ and Balanced Brawl as completely separate games from Brawl.

Just like approaching Brawl as a completely separate game from Melee and 64 helps.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Shiri, I'm from New York son. I was competitive in traditionals long before I even entered the smash scene. I be playin Street Fighter, Tekken, Guilty Gear and other nastee good jank.

And yeah, you right man. Good jank is good jank.

REAL TALK

At least Brawl+ has hitstun and that autocancelling jank. T_T
truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Apparently playing drunkin rockband with azen and chu is some good jank

and pokemon puzzle league and Mario kart and mario party

Yea Md/Va smashers like some E for everyone Jank

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp

Trust me, jank is jank, but if it's good jank, then it's good jank.

It helps if you think of Brawl+ and Balanced Brawl as completely separate games from Brawl.

Just like approaching Brawl as a completely separate game from Melee and 64 helps.
While I agree, I just can't really approach them this way. I can see 64 and Melee and Brawl differently, but variations of Brawl is just a lot harder for me to treat them as separate games when I'm loading up Brawl and see everything of Brawl, but the game plays differently. Iunno, it's just a mental thing for me.

lil B: Mario Party is legit. It's become a recent trend with me and my friends to play the first/second one now.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
While I agree, I just can't really approach them this way. I can see 64 and Melee and Brawl differently, but variations of Brawl is just a lot harder for me to treat them as separate games when I'm loading up Brawl and see everything of Brawl, but the game plays differently. Iunno, it's just a mental thing for me.

lil B: Mario Party is legit. It's become a recent trend with me and my friends to play the first/second one now.
Its all about 2 and 4 son!

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
the original is the ****. don't know what y'all are talkin' bout. =O
I played a 50 round game in one sitting with my friends in the original just last Sunday. We played on Yoshi's Island, since I like to saturate the Thwomp tolls so only I can switch sides efficiently since I'm usually rich. Well, they sort of allied against me and kept stealing my money, so it backfired. >_>''

I still won with 12 stars though. :laugh: We also came to the conclusion that Bowser is Jewish, since he takes your coins all the time but when he's supposed to give you money he runs away. =[

Top Bottom