• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Depster

Smash Champion
Yoshi is supposedly top tier in B+ I hear, and I agree... he really is good in it with legit combos and all

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
:yoshi: Brawl+ is basically Mario/Pikachu/Lucas for the win.

WOW @ how beastly Mario is in that game.
Yoshi is leagues better than all three of those characters. Especially now that he has one of the best recoveries in the game. jump > egg roll > jump again. Yoshi is an aggro powerhouse with His DJC and all that mess.

Mario is forever stuck in Mid Tier. Pika is pretty good. Lucas got gimped in the last set but was given a zair hitbox. meh Yoshi is way better than those three.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Yoshi is pretty good in Brawl+ :yoshi:

Ah, Egg Roll allows another jump? Right on.

I should play it again soon.

Still need to work on my Falcon, though.

.Marik

is a social misfit
And there's no vulnerability frames after the Egg Roll animation has been initiated/ended.

Sweet. :yoshi:

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
well theres no point playing melee cuz yoshi sucks in that game...
Yoshi is a beast in low tiers. And he can wreck fast fallers. His recovery is just atrocious. He is still incredibly fun in Melee.

I just don't see how dislike brawl+ over vBrawl. but that's you guys opinions. I like Beasting with yoshi rather than camping.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Yoshi is a beast in low tiers. And he can wreck fast fallers. His recovery is just atrocious. He is still incredibly fun in Melee.

I just don't see how dislike brawl+ over vBrawl. but that's you guys opinions. I like Beasting with yoshi rather than camping.
"Because brawl+ is even more of a noob game than brawl" (quoted from a melee player who I wish to keep anonymous). Brawl+ isn't fun because everyone is too good, no character has any major flaws at all so it really doesn't challenge people like it should.

Airborne

Smash Lord
"Because brawl+ is even more of a noob game than brawl" (quoted from a melee player who I wish to keep anonymous). Brawl+ isn't fun because everyone is too good, no character has any major flaws at all so it really doesn't challenge people like it should.
yeah, at higher levels, it just fizzles down to who can start the combo first...

YoshiIslander77z

Smash Apprentice
well cause i wanna see yoshis get better i gots an idea, since we have garrenteed up smashes on cg-able at low % we could do sumthing like 6% from grab pummels, into 2 up smashes u got at least 30% right there we should test what up smash comboes into at low lvls.we really havent been active so lets spark some disscusion

and everyone shouldnt play less punishable to get better... cause ull get hit more

Metatitan

Smash Master
well cause i wanna see yoshis get better i gots an idea, since we have garrenteed up smashes on cg-able at low % we could do sumthing like 6% from grab pummels, into 2 up smashes u got at least 30% right there we should test what up smash comboes into at low lvls.we really havent been active so lets spark some disscusion

and everyone shouldnt play less punishable to get better... cause ull get hit more
Would you like this one Lil B?

SOVAman

Smash Hero
also edge I am not trying to be mean

but do you think before you post or look over your post?

please make more sense! Unless you are posting stupidly on purpose to get attention like polt would

.Marik

is a social misfit
Why would we play less punishably if that's what makes us good and shuts our opponents down?

"Oh, I won't punish his move with a buffered UpSmash, I'll just stand here and follow it up with a Nair when the time is right".

No, you f*cking UpSmash, punish your opponent before they do it to you, and it's not that hard to punish Yoshi's mistakes and lack of versatile defense options.

We won't "get hit more" if we space and bait properly. Every Brawl/Brawl+/Melee/Balanced Brawl players knows this. Just play smart, not everything can be 100% read and theorycrafted though.

"Hey guys, this is a fighting game, but we shouldn't attack because we'll get hit!"

You see where I'm getting at?

Not trying to be mean, sorry if I'm coming off like that. Just trying to give advice on how to properly analyze a fighter game and to post in a more effective and intelligent manner. :yoshi:

YoshiIslander77z

Smash Apprentice
that was a joke... why do u think i completely seprated it from the point i was trying to make, i saw meta still had my old post siged so i made a joke =P

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: No way.

Spell check would make his posts not even half as entertaining.

Admittedly, watching everyone's reactions are equally as priceless.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I sort of had a feeling he was "joking".

Whatever that's supposed to mean. :yoshi:

God, Yoshi's are supposed to be friendly creatures. :yoshi:

Hey Shiri, I use the :yoshi: sprite more than you now. Get *****.

:yoshi:

.Marik

is a social misfit
Isn't Poltergust a Mod or something on AiB?

That could explain his scrub mentality. :yoshi:

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Please tell me you guys are joking. It isn't even funny. >_>

You can insult my supposed lack of hygiene all you want, but calling me a scrub is going too far. Just stop it now.

:069:

Top Bottom