• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

.Marik

is a social misfit
This magnificent thread now has over 2,000 posts.

I wish Mmac would come back, even though he overestimated Yoshi, he was still a really fun guy to discuss things with.

Plus, he always had the best sprites...

.Marik

is a social misfit
I never said that.

Must be someone else you're thinking of.

All you people did was hate, Mmac contributed A LOT to the Yoshi Boards.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Mmac wasn't that bad. I read a lot of his posts before I started posting. (Lurked for like, 4 months.) I actually liked his optimism and his willingness to discuss Yoshi. I know that things he said are wrong now since I'm more experienced, but he did bring some life to the boards.

Also, he has epic sprites.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Yep, the only thing wrong about those sprites was that they were blue.

I hate Blue Yoshi. Green all the way. :yoshi:

:069:

Metatitan

Smash Master
I've never heard or seen a cyan colored yoshi do well or place well at a tourny (in the USA against good players, Zudenka doesn't count, if you can win a tourny with peach and yoshi only then somethings not right). All the cyan yoshies I've seen make yoshi sound way better than he is, overestimate his camp game, and make his matchups more even than they should be. Get *****.

*Flees from angry cyan yoshies*

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I've never heard or seen a cyan colored yoshi do well or place well at a tourny (in the USA against good players, Zudenka doesn't count, if you can win a tourny with peach and yoshi only then somethings not right). All the cyan yoshies I've seen make yoshi sound way better than he is, overestimate his camp game, and make his matchups more even than they should be. Get *****.

I'm gonna prove this wrong on Saturday. >=]

auroreon

Smash Ace

Lmao, cyan Yoshis don't quit Yoshi either... cos they don't lack the skill to play well with a low tier.
Its funny that you should point out that we overestimate Yoshi actually, it kinda implys that we are able to perform well with him. =P
Yea, we all suck in Europe. Whenever we go to America for a big tourney we just get *****... ya'know, like Armada did?
Course, he must be the only good player in Europe right? Except he doesn't really play Brawl primarily...
Ah well, silly to argue over something so insignificant as this. I can't wait for you to come over to Europe and **** us all Meta, that way we can learn how to play well fom you. But then again, its not really worth your time and money to come and teach an entire continent of scrubs how to play better.

* Just to clarify btw, I actually really hounestly prefer USA as a country to any European country. I just think that its a bit ignorant to say that Europe is bad at Brawl, just because we don't have the money to come to US. You guys are lucky to live in America, I'm deffinatly gonna emigrate there in a few years. The UK sucks, seriously don't come here.

bigman40

Smash Master
* Just to clarify btw, I actually really hounestly prefer USA as a country to any European country. I just think that its a bit ignorant to say that Europe is bad at Brawl, just because we don't have the money to come to US. You guys are lucky to live in America, I'm deffinatly gonna emigrate there in a few years. The UK sucks, seriously don't come here.
When you come to America learn these steps:

1. Americans are ignorant.
2. Americans blame someone else for their problems.
3. Americans are lazy, fat mother****ers.
4. Money talks.

When you come, you can probably try to hit me up if you're nearby to play smash (hopefully if I and the game is still going by then). I won't mind dusting off my skills to get wrecked. ;)

auroreon

Smash Ace
Cyan Yoshis are dumb Yoshis

fact
I'ma take that as a compliment. XD

When you come to America learn these steps:

1. Americans are ignorant.
2. Americans blame someone else for their problems.
3. Americans are lazy, fat mother****ers.
4. Money talks.

When you come, you can probably try to hit me up if you're nearby to play smash (hopefully if I and the game is still going by then). I won't mind dusting off my skills to get wrecked. ;)
If you think Americans are ignorant, you should live in the UK for a week. =(
When I went to the US last most fo the people I met were so nice and friendly, but maybe thats just cos I had a funny accent lol. You are deffinatly right about the fat part... I don't like steriotyping but I've never seen people so massive in my whole life!

I'm probably going to be going to the states next year if there is a big tourney at any point. Hope to meet at least some of you guys!

Metatitan

Smash Master

Lmao, cyan Yoshis don't quit Yoshi either... cos they don't lack the skill to play well with a low tier.
Its funny that you should point out that we overestimate Yoshi actually, it kinda implys that we are able to perform well with him. =P
Yea, we all suck in Europe. Whenever we go to America for a big tourney we just get *****... ya'know, like Armada did?
Course, he must be the only good player in Europe right? Except he doesn't really play Brawl primarily...
Ah well, silly to argue over something so insignificant as this. I can't wait for you to come over to Europe and **** us all Meta, that way we can learn how to play well fom you. But then again, its not really worth your time and money to come and teach an entire continent of scrubs how to play better.

Lol don't be another ******* who meatrides Armada. Armada is amazing yes, but he even said that Europe doesn't take brawl seriously (yet). According to what I've heard, your best brawl player is Mr. R.. I've seen Zudenka footage, trust me I know bad opponents when I see them (not Mr. R. though, he's good).

And why would it be implying that people who stick with yoshi are skilled enough to keep placing with him? You got last at your last tourny if I recall.

And yes I'm being an *******, I don't care.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: OH FIREFLY WE CAN DO THIS

Auroreon, come to Yuu Ess Ay because

IIIIIIIII'LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: See, this is why I respect you to no end.

<3 you, you big silly.

Oh man that made my entire week.

Firefly, let's be friends. :D

Top Bottom