• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

-Soldier-

Smash Rookie
:yoshi: That's awesome! O:

I just had an Oreo milkshake! ^________^

I'm gonna be in a good mood for the rest of the day. :D
Those are amazing.

I would too be in a good mood for the rest of the day upon tasting those delightful ice cream beverages! :D

Oreo McFlurries are indeed, the best thing McDonalds has to offer!

^_____^

Shiri

Smash Chump
Those are amazing.

I would too be in a good mood for the rest of the day upon tasting those delightful ice cream beverages! :D

Oreo McFlurries are indeed, the best thing McDonalds has to offer!

^_____^
:yoshi: Admittedly, I haven't had a McFlurry in years.

This particular delight hails from the land of the Burger King. O:

It looked absolutely stunning; actually, I had to take a picture of it, it looked so good.

Also, I'm unsure of which emotion to project when I devour a delicious Angry Whopper. I guess I could feel angry, but eating something that tasty is hard to do without putting a smile on my face.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Guys, I want to tell the Yoshi Boards something.

A close Yoshi revealed most of you think I'm one of the "dumbest Yoshi's" when it comes to posting and matchup discussions, and it kind of offended me.

I was a really naive, and overconfident Mmac. I'm now really knowledgable, and maybe my personal experiences of matchups differ from Americans, but I'm nowhere near special, and you'd probably place better in a Tournament than me.

I hope you guys still don't think of me this way, since I've broadened my knowledge, learned more about how Brawl really works, and how matchups are actually played.

Hell, I shouldn't even compare myself to Mmac anymore.

He'd **** me with Yoshi knowledge.

I'm just feeling bad right now, I got fired and my foster parents have been treating me like shit for the past 6 months.

FML.

It hurts when your own kind hates you. Even my biological mother doesn't want to see me. And Yoshi isn't that good.

:(

SOVAman

Smash Hero
That sucks to hear Marik. I hope things turn out better for you in the future. I don't think your a stupid poster. I might not agree with what you say 100% of the time but a lot of disscussion on MUs is a lot of opinion based statements. AND obviously everyone has there own opinion on just about everything.

Don't take what people call you on the boards serious. Most of the time they're just heated and venting because you don't agree with what they posted or whatever.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Thanks man. =)

I'm feeling a lot better now after reading that. <3

I might not agree with what you say 100% of the time but a lot of disscussion on MUs is a lot of opinion based statements. AND obviously everyone has there own opinion on just about everything.
Agreed.

Very true.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Don't even compare yourself to Mmac. Once I sat you down and explained that the two people who are at the peak of each characters metagame fought and decided on a matchup number (the samus MU that is), you finally agreed. Mmac didn't bend. It was basically his way or the highway considering he owned the matchup thread.

And I seriously doubt any of us actually hates you. Don't be like Dark Peach and assume we don't like you :>

.Marik

is a social misfit
Don't even compare yourself to Mmac. Once I sat you down and explained that the two people who are at the peak of each characters metagame fought and decided on a matchup number (the samus MU that is), you finally agreed.

It's still hard to believe Samus could possibly counter Yoshi that hard. :mad:

And I seriously doubt any of us actually hates you. Don't be like Dark Peach and assume we don't like you :>
Haha, I guess I got the wrong impression.

I rarely ever get offended, and I understand the discussions and debates we have are not on a personal level, but I feel really shitty IRL, so that's probably a big factor of why I got upset.

<3 you all.

bigman40

Smash Master
When you lose your sanity, you can't get mad anymore...Just do what you do, and live your life. It's the only thing you can do. Hard times is what life always gives.

Also, Hershey's sunday pie is the best out of everything that was posted here.

....Zuzuzu....

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I've never thought of you as dumb. D= I see the Yoshi boards in general as a very intelligent group of posters, and you're no exception. I don't know who it was that said that, but it doesn't matter. You shouldn't take things like that seriously, especially on the internets. It's always easier to say mean things to people when you can't see them face-to-face.

:005:

Depster

Smash Champion
Dude what's really awesome is Freddy's Frozen Custard. Their ice cream is stupidly amazingly marvelously good.

Metatitan

Smash Master
[/COLOR]

It's still hard to believe Samus could possibly counter Yoshi that hard. :mad:
The reasons were listed and no counterarguments were arranged. Samus outcamps yoshi, samus has an answer for everything yoshi can do approach-wise (aside from delfino and halberd where he can approach from below); so basically samus outcamps him and yoshi has no way to get inside samus
everyone wants to get inside samus

.Marik

is a social misfit
I <3 marik.
Ur just fun to troll cuz ur canadian XD
Haha, <3 you too.

everyone wants to get inside samus
LOL. :laugh:

I saw what you did there. :D

Samus is one big bad booty of loving.

With a nice rack.

And she kills stuff. Awesome. 8D

Haha, <3 you too Firefly.

Now see? This is a positive and thought-provoking discussion.

WHO CAN GET "INSIDE SAMUS" THE BEST?

SUCH DEEP QUESTIONS.

Thanks for making me feel better, you guys. =)

<3 :yoshi:'s.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Don't even compare yourself to Mmac. Once I sat you down and explained that the two people who are at the peak of each characters metagame fought and decided on a matchup number (the samus MU that is), you finally agreed. Mmac didn't bend. It was basically his way or the highway considering he owned the matchup thread.

Yosh said he went even with Xyro in a MM at Hobo XYZ. I'm curious to here how he did it, considering it's supposed to be an incredibly hard MU and Yosh did well in it. It might not be AS bad, or Yosh could just be really good. =P

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Yosh said he went even with Xyro in a MM at Hobo XYZ. I'm curious to here how he did it, considering it's supposed to be an incredibly hard MU and Yosh did well in it. It might not be AS bad, or Yosh could just be really good. =P
i 2-0ed him in the MM. that means he didnt win a single match. how is that even?

*xyro is confused*

Teh Future

Smash Master
Just because you beat someone playing Yoshi doesn't make the matchup even, or in anybody's favor... You're probably just better than them.

Samus definitely has an advantage over Yoshi because of her projectiles and Yoshi's inability to deal with it, she just can't kill him and if Yoshi does get a hit in he can follow up very well in this matchup. Samus is still horrible and Yoshi isn't, its not a terrible matchup by any means.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Samus definitely has an advantage over Yoshi because of her projectiles and Yoshi's inability to deal with it, she just can't kill him and if Yoshi does get a hit in he can follow up very well in this matchup. Samus is still horrible and Yoshi isn't, its not a terrible matchup by any means.
Quoted for truth.

And you know, for emphasis.

Sharky

Smash Master
Guys, I want to tell the Yoshi Boards something.

A close Yoshi revealed most of you think I'm one of the "dumbest Yoshi's" when it comes to posting and matchup discussions, and it kind of offended me.

I was a really naive, and overconfident Mmac. I'm now really knowledgable, and maybe my personal experiences of matchups differ from Americans, but I'm nowhere near special, and you'd probably place better in a Tournament than me.

I hope you guys still don't think of me this way, since I've broadened my knowledge, learned more about how Brawl really works, and how matchups are actually played.

Hell, I shouldn't even compare myself to Mmac anymore.

He'd **** me with Yoshi knowledge.

I'm just feeling bad right now, I got fired and my foster parents have been treating me like shit for the past 6 months.

FML.

It hurts when your own kind hates you. Even my biological mother doesn't want to see me. And Yoshi isn't that good.

:(

Yo Marik, I'm really happy for you and ima let you finish, but Drk.Pch. had the best smash depression of all time. OF ALL TIME!

lol don't go anywhere marik, it's just the nature of the boards to bash each other if we don't agree with you lol.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Haha, it's all right. <3

I'm feeling a bit better, just gotta focus on my education now.

And I love those green names.

Yikarur

Smash Master
I'm awake for 40 Hours now because a midge infiltrate my room and stole my sleep v__v

now I have like 4 mosquito bites and my body reacts allergic against mosquito bites, so my index finger is swollen and burns ;___;

I hate insects :(

D

Deleted member

Just because you beat someone playing Yoshi doesn't make the matchup even, or in anybody's favor... You're probably just better than them.

ur wrong sorry

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
i 2-0ed him in the MM. that means he didnt win a single match. how is that even?

*xyro is confused*
Name searching is funny.

Anyways, Yosh told me that he didn't get ***** and that the matches were close, regardless of the set score. If I 2-0 M2K in a MM but it's down to the last hit every match, does that mean it wasn't even?

My point was that I'd like to hear what Yosh has to say about approaching the MU, since if I'm not mistaken, you're (one of) the best Samuses, and Yosh is merely a good Yoshi, unless he got wtf **** suddenly.

And no MU johns, I know you've played with Bwett. >=[

My main point is not to say the MU is even/Yoshi's favor, I'd just like to hear his side of it. @_@

Metatitan

Smash Master
Lol so much stupidity in this conversation. First off, while MM's mean way more than friendlies, they don't mean as much as a tourny match.

Let's think about the situation. The MM probably wasn't for much money, xyro knows the matchup and beats one of the three yoshies who could be entitled as best yoshi on a regular basis, and Yosh isn't one of those three. Why would xyro take the match that seriously, especially considering he knew he had it in the bag? A bad matchup that he knows, and not to mention the person isn't a top user of that character. TBH I only think the three yoshies xyro would play seriously would be Bwett, Green Ace, and Burntsocks.

On a side note, Xyro still 2-0'd yosh, idk how that would prove the matchup is even.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Name searching is funny.

Anyways, Yosh told me that he didn't get ***** and that the matches were close, regardless of the set score. If I 2-0 M2K in a MM but it's down to the last hit every match, does that mean it wasn't even?

My point was that I'd like to hear what Yosh has to say about approaching the MU, since if I'm not mistaken, you're (one of) the best Samuses, and Yosh is merely a good Yoshi, unless he got wtf **** suddenly.

And no MU johns, I know you've played with Bwett. >=[

My main point is not to say the MU is even/Yoshi's favor, I'd just like to hear his side of it. @_@
On a side note, Xyro still 2-0'd yosh, idk how that would prove the matchup is even.
Lol.

Lol so much stupidity in this conversation.
You weren't too bright either. =P

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Chocolate is the most fail thing ever created.

And that includes M--nevermind.

Top Bottom