• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Dissidia looks kinda meh...

I would try it if I ever got my hands on it, though.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Yo Shiri, what's with the new avatar?

Looks original and all, just wondering what it stands for.

ArowYoshi

Smash Apprentice
Appalachian State University/ West Jefferson, NC
Can i throw an idea your guys way?

i didnt want to make a whole new thread for this since i wouldnt be able to handle it with my lack of computer skills. but maybe could we design a thread around the idea of showing off our artwork. like if some of you guys like to draw for fun or are going to school for it you could do something and post it on here...

of course it would have to be Yoshi related so it could be legally placed here, but i think it would be a nice idea. it doesnt even have to be serious, even if you suck at art we could post somethin, and have a good laugh. and it doesnt even need to be hand drawn, computer stuff, photos... do anything.

i cant do it since im not like any good at computers, my organization skills kinda suck and dont know how to really put anything together on here. but maybe someone who does know the nessassary mechanics can.

but this is just an idea i thought i would share with you guys...

bigman40

Smash Master
Might as well just use this thread. This is only here for social purposes, and posting art in here wouldn't do much damage to it either way.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I'm not completely turned off to the idea of showcasing artwork.

Just as long as this doesn't become a "post ur yosee pics hurr" thread for the next year and a half.

And...if you guys really want to post stuff...just...please follow the rules regarding media, okay?

SOVAman

Smash Hero
:yoshi: I'm not completely turned off to the idea of showcasing artwork.

Just as long as this doesn't become a "post ur yosee pics hurr" thread for the next year and a half.

And...if you guys really want to post stuff...just...please follow the rules regarding media, okay?
Shiri laying down the law

Chaco

Never Logs In
So what really did happen to Chaco?
I asked Xsyven to ban me for the night so I could study for a calculus quiz better without. Although that didn't work, due to other circumstances.

No one knows, especially cuz he DOESN'T POST HERE ANYMORE :mad:
I just watch and mod it now. I don't really brawl much anymore, only rarely. So I just mod it.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
He said you were getting 3 stocked by his yoshi... I'm pretty sure that means he's going yoshi. Anyway enjoy losing $5...

Depster

Smash Champion
I'm crazy!

Homecoming stuff tonight, but it's raining, and I'm really sleepy... I still think Ima go though, I want to see who wins.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Probably, yeah.
Awesome. I'm trying to get Celes to go, too. We gotta get a lot of matches in. =D

Lol, if you go, wanna team? I'm probably not doing teams otherwise, so yeah.

Dep: Don't go, it's just another football game. It's not anymore special than any other one. Trust me, I'm in the marching band. I know this.

My opinion is in no way biased by the meatriding of the football team and the lack of support for the soccer team.

ArowYoshi

Smash Apprentice
Appalachian State University/ West Jefferson, NC
Well following Bigman's advice ill just post what i drew on here, if it cathes on, then ill think about making a thread but right now ill sleep on the idea.

picture of Yoshi losing his wings during his final smash. if the link works. ive put it in the draw thread in General, but ive been working on another one resently, i may have it on here by the end of the week, just using this one to start something i guess.

(edit) i need a scanner bad...

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: D-Torr, I <3 you! :D

P.S. - Just got back from Tyler Perry's new joint. TOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOD

Top Bottom