• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Forget Subway, man.

It's all about Sonic and their super awesome burgers.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: You should definitely go; it's not cheap but it is really good. At least the one near me is.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
:yoshi: You should definitely go; it's not cheap but it is really good. At least the one near me is.
The sonic by me is nothing special... I mean it's better than our Wendy's and BK, but that's not really saying much.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Matt, I am back in ROC but the Sonic I was referring to was in GA.

Also, LOL @ Wendy's still being considered "food." I think I'm the only person on the plant who wouldn't be caught spending a dime there.

And thank you, Depster. :D

AND YES I SAID ON THE PLAN(E)T

Sharky

Smash Master
oh I wasn't talking about the sonic, I was thinking you should come to the cuse tourney with jesiah goggles and pika. team yoshi would be epic XD

Ghost42

Smash Apprentice
Evening everyone.

I think this is about the third time I've come back to these boards this year, lol.

I need to get more Yoshi practice in, thinking about picking up GaW as a secondary, I have trouble against RoBs with my Yoshi lol (and for some reason little against GaWs).

I want to take Sloth over to WA and get Bringer back in to the game so some of his melee greatness can rub off on to my Brawl Yoshi, than again getting a Wii and TV could help my game too.

So how are you all?

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I AM FINE

BUT I DON'T THINK BRINGER WILL GET BACK INTO THE GAME

THE FAULTY MECHANICS WILL PROBABLY ANNOY HIM MORE THAN THEY DO ME

BUT IF HE DOES COME BACK WE CAN SIT AND BE ANNOYED TOGETHER

<3 THAT AMAZING BRINGER

.Marik

is a social misfit
Haha, I'm picking up Snake.

AND SWISS CHALET IS SO OVERWHELMING. THERE'S A SH*TLOAD OF STUFF I HAVE TO REGULARLY DO ON DISH/LINE AND I'M RARELY ON SMASHBOARDS ANYMORE DUE TO MY JOB AND SCHOOL.

TYPING IN CAPS IS FUN.

I need a new avatar. ._.

D

Deleted member

LOL!!!!
Marik, the person who claims yoshi is mid tier, has changed mains to snake?

LOOOOOOL
lawl
but seriously, thats pretty funny, good luck continuing to place poorly in a bad region.

.Marik

is a social misfit
LOL!!!!
Marik, the person who claims yoshi is mid tier, has changed mains to snake?

LOOOOOOL
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL WHEN DID D TIER BECOME MID-TIER LOOOOOOOOL

but seriously, thats pretty funny, good luck continuing to place poorly in a bad region.
You're ******** if you think GtaN is a bad region. 7th out of 16th is "poorly"? Lol whatever.

:D

D

Deleted member

Ummmm... it really is.
Lol

Canada has like 3 good players.

D tier is arguably mid tier.
Surprise.

Btw, my region, which is like 1/8th of your country, is like 1000x better.
lets continue arguing about our regions, it makes us cool.
:D

Btw, good luck with snake, but why are you leaving yoshi?
\

.Marik

is a social misfit
Ummmm... it really is.
Lol

Canada has like 3 good players.
You're blatantly wrong. Like, I never thought you could be so ignorant.

D tier is arguably mid tier.
Surprise.
And D Tier is arguably low tier, which is what it's currently classified as.

Surprise.

*Edit* We're the second best region in Canada at Brawl, and the best at Melee.

But compare our population to yours. Oh boy, yet we still produce players like Ally and HolyNightmare, not to mention RaynEX and KirbyKaze.

I'm leaving Yoshi because he's simply not that good, and Snake is amazingly fun.

And just to clear up confusion, I'm still representing Yoshi as a permanent secondary/main.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Okay skanks let's make this one simple. Marik, what are the top 5-10 players in your region (not canada but your particular region of canada)? If we have heard of most of them or if there is impressive footage of them, stocky will apologize. If not you have to admit the people you lose to are bad. Sound fair?

D

Deleted member

You're blatantly wrong. Like, I never thought you could be so ignorant.
No you?

And D Tier is arguably low tier, which is what it's currently classified as.

Surprise.
Fine :p Hes still not D tier lol
*Edit* We're the second best region in Canada at Brawl, and the best at Melee.
IN CANADA. See, in canada
But compare our population to yours. Oh boy, yet we still produce players like Ally and HolyNightmare, not to mention RaynEX and KirbyKaze.
You dont "produce" any players, they are just born there xD. I have never heard of either raynex and kirbykaze, probably because they are either not good, or havent placed in a big tournament.
Either way, i dont care :p
Also, socal is a better region than all of canada. And compare our population to yours.

I'm leaving Yoshi because he's simply not that good, and Snake is amazingly fun.
Ight understood
And just to clear up confusion, I'm still representing Yoshi as a permanent secondary/main.Dont bother <3
Take that society

Also, im not talking about melee, i dont know much about regions in melee besides socal being the best :p

Top Bottom