• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
I have a new mandate for Yoshis at APEX, and it is thus:

If any man should desire to play Yoshi, he is to first grow a beard. If he is a child or woman, he is to affix a false beard until such time when he is able to grow suitable facial hair.

Caveats:
- A mustache measuring 10" or greater may stand in for a beard at any time.
- Mutton chops of volume equal or greater than the diameter of the Yoshi's face from ear to ear may stand in for a beard at any time.

Any man who grows a "soul patch" will be publicly executed by way of stoning.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
LOL, or rather I'm behind you, telling you to step up or else I'll make you keep that placement. Besides, my curse is 13th. 17th is other Yoshi's (and of course Delta's <3).

I won't be at Apex unless a miracle happens. Way too much going on with my life to afford it or take time to go.
Well, if its for the Scatman I guess I could put a lil more heart into it~ <3

Thats a shame you won't make it though. I just turned 18 so Its kinda weird. Parents use to be so strict about me even going to the gas station and now there totally cool with me crossing country on my own. Going to Apex almost feels like a right of passage for me.

Like there way of saying "Hey, you have your freedom now to do whatever stupid stuff you want."

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Well, if its for the Scatman I guess I could put a lil more heart into it~ <3

Thats a shame you won't make it though. I just turned 18 so Its kinda weird. Parents use to be so strict about me even going to the gas station and now there totally cool with me crossing country on my own. Going to Apex almost feels like a right of passage for me.

Like there way of saying "Hey, you have your freedom now to do whatever stupid stuff you want."
Yea I'm waiting for that day. I really wanna go to BAM. :p

Also, everyone has signatures that use quotes from/about either Mekos or Verm. I must be going crazy. :psycho:

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Yea I'm waiting for that day. I really wanna go to BAM. :p

Also, everyone has signatures that use quotes from/about either Mekos or Verm. I must be going crazy. :psycho:
Yeaaa, well hey, by the time smash 4 comes out you'll be able to travel everywhere when the metagames still evolving and get known~

Also heck yea. Meko's and Verm write there post filled with Guts and Vigor~! I feel like more of a man just looking at em!

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Yeaaa, well hey, by the time smash 4 comes out you'll be able to travel everywhere when the metagames still evolving and get known~

Also heck yea. Meko's and Verm write there post filled with Guts and Vigor~! I feel like more of a man just looking at em!
Yea I know. I kinda wanna be known for brawl as well tho... :/

But I do plan on being awesome in sm4sh. ^_^

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
All I know is I better see ALOT of you.. maybe not all.. but alot!..

I'll even play brawl (maybe) but i'll play Yoshi, and you all can laugh at how awful I am.. =D

then we'll play Melee!!.. =D

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
^YYAAAAAAAAYYYYYYUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH

who else is coming? more more more!?!?!?!

Eyom...Bum!!!! <--- i think that's the sound Yoshi makes..... xD

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
All I know is I better see ALOT of you.. maybe not all.. but alot!..

I'll even play brawl (maybe) but i'll play Yoshi, and you all can laugh at how awful I am.. =D

then we'll play Melee!!.. =D
Me or sunny? Cause i'd understand if it was sunny. Me... i've been to like 4 tournaments... in Australia lol. :p

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
You look like Vectorman. Btw we're taking another Yoshi apex picture!

Also, does anyone have the other Yoshi apex picture? There were 2 of them. I just like the other one more cause I blinked in this one :(

:phone:

Sharky

Smash Master
I'm going to make my best effort to attend. If I go, v3ctor and I need to eat some poor restaurant out of business. =P

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Ahhh. I'm pretty much the same way. Not too sure about when my winter/spring quarters start and end though.

Well, except for the obvious part where Winter Quarter starts before Apex thing.

I technically have quarters, although people don't typically use the summer quarter. It's there, though.

Trimesters for life.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I honestly just call them semesters, as does everybody else around here. I donno, when I hear trimester, my mind jumps to pregnancy. :x I'm gonna need to start using my Summer semesters now too, so I can finish my degree in a reasonable amount of time. I started 3 years ago, and I still have a long way to go...

:005:

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
It's more the fact that I have been taking Summer semesters off that's causing my degree to take so long. I'm in Computer Science, but I'm also thinking of getting a minor in Math, which, along with the co-op terms I'll be starting in the next couple semesters, will push my graduation date back even further. I could go for an Honors degree as well, but that would push my graduation date back further still...

:005:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Hmm... I know it's standard here to take summer quarter off, and most people here still graduate in 4 years, but I guess it's different.

Good luck with your studies, though. :x

Also, I successfully survived my school's zombie apocalypse. I retained my bandana with my code on it. My code was Crazy Eggs.

My Yoshi now wears this bandana.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sharky

Smash Master
Hmm... I know it's standard here to take summer quarter off, and most people here still graduate in 4 years, but I guess it's different.

Good luck with your studies, though. :x

Also, I successfully survived my school's zombie apocalypse. I retained my bandana with my code on it. My code was Crazy Eggs.

My Yoshi now wears this bandana.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
your school plays hvz? you must tell me of your adventures =D

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I have many adventures to tell.

The most recent of which involved a series of emails the zombies sent out as I was in a lecture.

Attention Living Humans, this is your God speaking. It is a vengeful and terrible God more cruel and petty than you could dared to fear.

Psyche, it's a zombie kid with a bone to pick. A couple of easy pickings humans in the 12:00 to 1:20 Hum class think they're hot stuff. I think it's time to know that they should be afraid. More afraid than they ever have been.

Their hubris will be their undoing. There is only one exit. This is a call to all zombies take out any humans you see exiting the CSLC building. (Around 1:20)

And to any specific human or team of humans who thinks they're getting out alive:

Your move. And I would make it quickly if I were you.
So, I ran. A lot. Lots of running.

One of the zombies actually tailed me inside every building I went to, despite them being safe. I outran him to a place where I could get food, but instead of feeding myself, I went down into the basement and hid in the bathroom there for like, 10 minutes to shake him. Persistent zombie was persistent.

Other stories involve me running from a group of 5 zombies, across a major street, through an alleyway, and into my dorm room.

I miss the game already. =( Luckily it starts up again in winter quarter. :awesome:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I have many adventures to tell.

The most recent of which involved a series of emails the zombies sent out as I was in a lecture.

So, I ran. A lot. Lots of running.

One of the zombies actually tailed me inside every building I went to, despite them being safe. I outran him to a place where I could get food, but instead of feeding myself, I went down into the basement and hid in the bathroom there for like, 10 minutes to shake him. Persistent zombie was persistent.

Other stories involve me running from a group of 5 zombies, across a major street, through an alleyway, and into my dorm room.

I miss the game already. =( Luckily it starts up again in winter quarter. :awesome:
Oh my gosh that sounds like sooooooo much fun! Dang! Wish we could do that. Or an SSB play... or cool stuff like that. :p

Depster

Smash Champion
Lol, that's intense! But yeah, we run the quarter system over here, too. Summer quarter is also generally taken off. I should have a computer engineering degree by the end of my 4th year without summer classes, but I took a lot of college classes in high school.

Top Bottom