• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Scatz

Smash Champion
Not really gonna happen since the OG group won't be there (only fragments). Plus, idk if there will even be enough Yoshis to make a legit group like we had before.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
That's neither of us it's Luxord. XD I was the interviewer. >:3
Edit: People actually pm'ed me about that video like he told people to in the vid... Not sure if they actually believe the story or if I'm being trolled.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
That's neither of us it's Luxord. XD I was the interviewer. >:3
Edit: People actually pm'ed me about that video like he told people to in the vid... Not sure if they actually believe the story or if I'm being trolled.
Well yeah, but I already concluded that you guys were just majorly trolling.

Seriously not knowing who M2K is in this day. > _ >

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Id be down to see the Wolf stuff. Wolf is one of the MUs my scene severely lacks at a decent level so I honestly dont play/know it well at all. Theory craft wise and based off the bit I HAVE played it against Choice back at Genesis and like, 2-3 times against Lycan, it felt like a solid -2, but that could obviously be either my lack of experience or lack of knowledge in the MU talking.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Id love to marry Luigisama. You should secretly set us up on a blind date.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
If I come across a large sum of money or get a higher paying job and/or promotion at least a week or two before Apex, Ill go.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
>Gets new higher paying job/promotion
>Immediately requests off for Apex?

Wolf requires a lot of dancing around, but he still can't really do anything to you if you're just dancing around.

Also, I fought like, 1000000000 spacies yesterday. >_>

AND I MET LADIESBLADE

Top Bottom