• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Tournament was great.

BY THE WAY I SAW YOU AND RAPTOR STREAM MONSTERING. <3

After getting eliminated and being super salty, I went over and played Rock Band because that was there. This venue was awesome.

I ALSO GOT A COPY OF SNOWBOARD KIDS 2 THERE YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Tournament was great.

BY THE WAY I SAW YOU AND RAPTOR STREAM MONSTERING. <3

After getting eliminated and being super salty, I went over and played Rock Band because that was there. This venue was awesome.

I ALSO GOT A COPY OF SNOWBOARD KIDS 2 THERE YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Haha, I had a project I needed to work on this weekend, but between all the Yoshis being there and the fact that some of my Nova Scotia pals flew down, I couldn't keep myself away from the stream for very long. =p

Salt always sucks, but Rock Band sounds like an awesome way to wind down. ^.^

That's a pretty legit find. =0 How much was it?

:005:

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
O-oh my!
Are you kidding?!

My local entertainmart doesn't even have the game! I've been keeping an eye out for it for like months. I did however find Zombies ate my neighbors a week ago there. <3

Really though, marvelous find. You're a lucky duck Delta~

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
YEEEESSSSSS, SNOWBOARD KIDS 2 IS AMAZING!!!

My smash scene once ran a side tournament for it and I won with Tommy/Nancy :D

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Its okay Raptor, we'll understand, the closet is small and cramped anyway.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Lucky duck indeed. I found DK64 and Majora's Mask at a flea market for $20 apiece a while back...happy days. ^.^

:005:
I still have my original copies of those two. =D

YEEEESSSSSS, SNOWBOARD KIDS 2 IS AMAZING!!!

My smash scene once ran a side tournament for it and I won with Tommy/Nancy :D
Do the characters actually matter? Snowboard Kids 2 is like, a game from my childhood when I didn't really notice small nuances in character differences. I remember loving the game, but I don't remember the characters being different themselves...

Its okay Raptor, we'll understand, the closet is small and cramped anyway.
-dead-

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yeah, the characters all have stats for Speed, Turn, and Trick.

Ranking wise, the game goes:
Tommy/Mr. Dog > Damien > Linda > Slash > Jam > Nancy/Wendy/Coach

Damien is arguably better or equal to Tommy/Mr. Dog due to him having 2.5 Speed AND 3 Turn, but Tommy/Mr. Dog are faster both with 3 Speed but only 1 Turn. Damien also has 0.5 more Trick than Tommy/Mr. Dog.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Oh yeah I wanted to point out that it seems all Yoshis have Luigi friends lol. Me and Sama are close friends. So are Delta and Thunderstorm. MX and Drillbitsammy. Scatz and Biglou dance together. Even Z'zgashi and his left hand that he named Luigi. It's crazy!

:phone:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ironically enough, my best friend from high school, while he doesnt play competitively, plays Luigi in Smash, and as a competetive Mario Kart player, my best friend through MKW I play with all the time uses Baby Luigi/Funky. I also play Luigi myself, and my Luigi is the reason I made Top 4 last smash tournament lol.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Sure, I have some stuff I could submit if anyone is actually serious about making one. At least 3-4 clips haha.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Yeah, the characters all have stats for Speed, Turn, and Trick.

Ranking wise, the game goes:
Tommy/Mr. Dog > Damien > Linda > Slash > Jam > Nancy/Wendy/Coach

Damien is arguably better or equal to Tommy/Mr. Dog due to him having 2.5 Speed AND 3 Turn, but Tommy/Mr. Dog are faster both with 3 Speed but only 1 Turn. Damien also has 0.5 more Trick than Tommy/Mr. Dog.
So I take it the lower characters have higher Turn/Trick and low Speed?

I'm assuming Slash is even across the board?

Are these stats present in game anywhere? ._.

Also, this means you super tier *****d that tournament.

= OP

Also, speaking of Snowboarding, and the fact that this is the Yoshi boards... http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs14/f/2006/363/f/d/Time_for_snowboarding_by_Yosh_7.jpg
Godlike and saved.

Would anyone be up for a Yoshi community combo video?

Feel free to take any amount of clips from Yoshi dittos I am featured in.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yep, youre correct, stats here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowboard_Kids_2#Characters

And playing characters you like =/= tier whoring. For example, In Melee, I play Yoshi/Bowser even though they both suck *** since theyre my favorite characters, but in SF4 my favorite characters, C. Viper and Cammy, are ridiculously good: http://www.eventhubs.com/guides/2008/oct/17/street-fighter-4-tiers-character-rankings/ so I play them since theyre my favorites.

Worked out in SK2 that one of my favs was the best, and the other the worst lol.

D

Deleted member 189823

Yeah, Delta. I want to see those new replays of your current Yoshi. =[

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Well I actually wanna get started on one. I just need more than 7 mins of material lol. Ill make a thread for it soon when I have less school work

@Swei I have a somewhat recent video of Delta's Yoshi in the ditto. If you wanna watch YouTube "Raptor vs Delta (Yoshi dittos)" Idk if he has more recent ones cause no one ever uploads Yoshi stuff >:|

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Yep, youre correct, stats here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowboard_Kids_2#Characters

And playing characters you like =/= tier whoring. For example, In Melee, I play Yoshi/Bowser even though they both suck *** since theyre my favorite characters, but in SF4 my favorite characters, C. Viper and Cammy, are ridiculously good: http://www.eventhubs.com/guides/2008/oct/17/street-fighter-4-tiers-character-rankings/ so I play them since theyre my favorites.

Worked out in SK2 that one of my favs was the best, and the other the worst lol.
It was a joke, relax. Lol.

Thanks for the link.

Yeah, Delta. I want to see those new replays of your current Yoshi. =[
@Swei I have a somewhat recent video of Delta's Yoshi in the ditto. If you wanna watch YouTube "Raptor vs Delta (Yoshi dittos)" Idk if he has more recent ones cause no one ever uploads Yoshi stuff >:|
Scatz has all my replays from Retribution.

Also, Swei, I will get around to critiquing the videos you sent me like, a week ago. It's midterm/paper season, though, so I'm SUPER busy. I haven't forgotten!

D

Deleted member 189823

Oh, I've seen the Yoshi dittos alright. Fun stuff. But I'm talking about...newer stuff. I want to see what Delta-cod adapted into his game.

You're also a pretty fun Yoshi to watch, I commend you. I love aggresive Yoshis.

Also, Swei, I will get around to critiquing the videos you sent me like, a week ago. It's midterm/paper season, though, so I'm SUPER busy. I haven't forgotten!
It's alright. Whenever you can. I'm glad you'll get on to it eventually and let me know. Maybe later you can help me in that really tough MU...or maybe I could stop bugging you a little and check the MU thread more often...or the Yoshi boards in general. :awesome:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
It was a joke, relax. Lol.
Lol sorry I just came from the Tier list thread where every single little detail is scrutinized and forgot to switch back into Lax mode. I knew you meant it as a joke though lol.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I heard Slush gives kids apples on Halloween.
Apples with shards of glass embedded in them.

he also gives out mints.
No.

Oh yeah I wanted to point out that it seems all Yoshis have Luigi friends lol. Me and Sama are close friends. So are Delta and Thunderstorm. MX and Drillbitsammy. Scatz and Biglou dance together. Even Z'zgashi and his left hand that he named Luigi. It's crazy!

I don't.

Would anyone be up for a Yoshi community combo video?

I think most of us answered this in the xat weeks or months ago, Yes. I have no recent videos since this year has been my break on brawl due to no money or rides, but there's still videos of me with some decent combos.
Edit: Yink back? guess she wasn't staying away from us forever, Welcome back.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Now that I have a lot of stuff done I wanted to get done, I can come on here when I please and just chat.

Top Bottom