• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Slush, what do Yoshi's do for fun around here, besides get defensive about being furry or not furry?
Nothing. Most of the small amount of magic happens in the Skype chat, and even that bores half the Yoshi mains to not even consider logging in.

Unless you count the Matchup threads i'm making (Which is hardly getting anything Posted as well), and the National tourney Hype thread, Or Scatz Let's Play videos, which, Sadly, Noone is watching. With I believe none of them breaking 150 views, Fun.

I've tried to make some weird stupid fun with threads, like the "Yoshi Music thread", "Ultra Happy WHOBO 3" thread that was directed towards trying to give the Yoshi's hype and a group Picture (Which happened and spawned something that I noticed.) Yushees don exits, And the "Top 5 Yoshi" thread, while for awhile it was neglected or them being 120% sure they told me it was pointless. I still am working on it even today (Sorta) though right now it seems the top 5 are sealed for now.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Lmao, aren't you one of the people that can't even watch my vids because of your internet plan? Don't condescend my Let's Play videos because I'm not like Tobyscus or some other hilariously comedic guy. I've told people to watch them, comment, and let others know about it, and what happens? No one cares as if they they someone better to do all the time.

This place is dead cause there's nothing left. Some moved to other characters. Some that were attempting to do research no longer want to do it cause others share no interest in the information. Some just come here and post then leave. MANY JUST LURK THE DAMN PLACE, and others don't even talk on SWF.

Skype may bore some of you, but the few that actually continuously log on and chat (Delta, Me, Celes, Sharky, Yosh [when he can], and a few others) actually have fun making jokes and talking about random stuff. It's not like the chatroom is gonna be 24/7 active and it's definitely not gonna have super funny topics everytime.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
I'll be honest, I will post and then leave these threads because there's no active users around. I mostly post around my region's social thread, but since it's no longer as active as it used to be, I'll come lurk in here sometimes.

As for skype, I rarely log on now just because of school and work. The last reason is sometimes there's no one on the chat so I'll just leave.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I'm seriously a wreck right now, I'm having most likely the worstday of my life... Someone please try and cheer me up :(

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Scatz, I don't think Slush was being condescending to your vids. lol

He just said nobody's watching them anymore, and used the word "sadly". His sarcasm is directed at the fact that you guys don't seem to do anything, and him italicizing "fun" is because I asked what you guys do for fun. :O

And Z, cheer up! Strong is what you have left when you're out of weak!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Pretty much everything that could go wrong is going on right now...

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
Well theres nothing Yoshi related left to do. I had half a billion things to research but there were johns in every direction or no one cared lol. Matchup threads, we say all we can say really. I mean What was the last matchup we discussed? D3? The most simple/boring matchup in history? Camp him all day. If he messes up punish. Theres no real conflict on the matchups you brought up so far. Conflict brings discussion. You legit posted like once in that thread and I don't recall you updating the OP of any of them either. Its mutual disinterest. If you want them to continue ask questions because if no ones saying anything they feel nothing else needs to be said.

Also scatz does his letplays for fun so i don't see what the number of views have to do with it. Considering theres like MAYBE 10 core yoshis and they all more or less watch them i don't exactly see why the almost sarcastic post was needed. 150 is alot more than 10.
BIG PLAY CAVE STORY DAMNIT

WE DO HAVE OUR EPIC ALLSTAR INTENSE NO CONTINUES RUN THAT ME AND DELTA STARTED. BUT AGAIN YALL DON'T HAVE THE CONFIDENCE TO DO IT.

We had this thread for a while but yeah.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
To be completely honest (and not to sound emo or anything) but really, I wouldn't be surprised if it got worse

@Celes: that completely reminds me, I cleared All Star no continues with Mario a month or two ago.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Yo big~! Finish the chicken game! I know you can last longer then you did. =p

Going on a coffee run~! My brain is totally melted from final exams. Like it feels like I still just woke up. ._. Hang in there Z~! D: When I get my brain back together i'll cheer ya up dood!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So guys, due to mutiple things that have just come up, I wont be able to get on until probably at least June. See ya.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Scatz, I don't think Slush was being condescending to your vids. lol

He just said nobody's watching them anymore, and used the word "sadly". His sarcasm is directed at the fact that you guys don't seem to do anything, and him italicizing "fun" is because I asked what you guys do for fun. :O

And Z, cheer up! Strong is what you have left when you're out of weak!
Nobody watched them cause they never watched them in the first place. I ask people constantly to post feedback on what I should improve and what I can do to make them funnier. Not one single person has posted feedback outside of game selections. His "fun" might not be how we have our "fun" in the skype chat. We'll post random videos, joke about each other, and we'll have fun just doing that. No one brings new stuff to us in the chatroom and some things around here gets boring after a while. A good example of what we did as "fun" was the interview thread. That lasted for a good while until we got to more lackluster people and slowly lost interest in it. Nordal has given me an idea that I can use for "fun" but I don't have the time right now to completely form all the work for it to be successful.

Well theres nothing Yoshi related left to do. I had half a billion things to research but there were johns in every direction or no one cared lol. Matchup threads, we say all we can say really. I mean What was the last matchup we discussed? D3? The most simple/boring matchup in history? Camp him all day. If he messes up punish. Theres no real conflict on the matchups you brought up so far. Conflict brings discussion. You legit posted like once in that thread and I don't recall you updating the OP of any of them either. Its mutual disinterest. If you want them to continue ask questions because if no ones saying anything they feel nothing else needs to be said.

Also scatz does his letplays for fun so i don't see what the number of views have to do with it. Considering theres like MAYBE 10 core yoshis and they all more or less watch them i don't exactly see why the almost sarcastic post was needed. 150 is alot more than 10.
BIG PLAY CAVE STORY DAMNIT
This. I do them for fun since I barely play brawl now. Also, I'll do cave story when I finish the other games I have currently.

Yo big~! Finish the chicken game! I know you can last longer then you did. =p

Going on a coffee run~! My brain is totally melted from final exams. Like it feels like I still just woke up. ._. Hang in there Z~! D: When I get my brain back together i'll cheer ya up dood!
My roommate (Lightbringer) did the chicken game. I was the one laughing the entire way through lmao.

I'm seriously a wreck right now, I'm having most likely the worstday of my life... Someone please try and cheer me up :(
To be completely honest (and not to sound emo or anything) but really, I wouldn't be surprised if it got worse

@Celes: that completely reminds me, I cleared All Star no continues with Mario a month or two ago.
So guys, due to mutiple things that have just come up, I wont be able to get on until probably at least June. See ya.
I hope that things turn for the better for ya. Just come back whenever you're ready man. We got ya.

Nordal

Smash Lord
When you showed me the Let's Play series you only asked me which games you should play, and kept me updated on when they uploaded. If you had asked for advice on how to make the commentary more enjoyable then I would've told you to do what the "successful" youtube *****s do: Prescript your videos. Even if you don't follow an exact script, putting in witty little jokes helps, as would playing more current games for the time being.

I'll try to catch up on them this summer but college work sucks :(

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I'm more angry at all those missed grab-release opportunities, ESPECIALLY the one on Rainbow Cruise. :mad:

Depster

Smash Champion
I wish I had Yoshi shoes... You know they have to be mad comfy, as happy as he always looks.

On an awesome note, the May 2011 Nintendo Power issue had a page where they told people about these plushies of Mario, Yoshi, and Luigi. I have the Yoshi one already :awesome:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I'm more angry at all those missed grab-release opportunities, ESPECIALLY the one on Rainbow Cruise. :mad:

Uhhhhhhhhh. Where? The curve ruined a potential walkoff, and that was pretty much the only GR opportunity I had.

I intentionally don't GR > Usmash ICs unless I really need to kill SoPo. I like to kill time.

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
Uhhhhhhhhh. Where? The curve ruined a potential walkoff, and that was pretty much the only GR opportunity I had.

I intentionally don't GR > Usmash ICs unless I really need to kill SoPo. I like to kill time.
I invented that <3. First i show them to Upsmash, just to make sure they know its there. I make sure to drill it in their head that if i get a grab on you, i get a chance for a kill. Then i never do it again. I'm a sadist like that. Best part is after a while of doing this, sopo realizes that its already been like 3 minutes since Nana died and kills himself lol

Yikarur

Smash Master
I invented that <3. First i show them to Upsmash, just to make sure they know its there. I make sure to drill it in their head that if i get a grab on you, i get a chance for a kill. Then i never do it again. I'm a sadist like that. Best part is after a while of doing this, sopo realizes that its already been like 3 minutes since Nana died and kills himself lol
lol awesome

Top Bottom