• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Oh don't be mad because i'm a troll trolling you from another state and wasting all of CO's time u mad? WHOOPS DID I SAY THAT ALOUD?! :D I didn't show up to some tourneys.

Um but really. Normally i'd welcome you all to the yoshi boards with open arms, but beastiallity talk and debating about what defines a furry (which is up to the beholder btw) has scared all the other yoshi's into hiding and now it's awesome and totally rad in here. :<
Fix'd for obviousness. Are you implying Yoshi mains aren't awesome and totally rad? :O

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
brb raiding peach and mario boards
*bee-bee-boop-beep-boop*

Yes Mr president? Osama's ghost has been found. Where? The pony boards. Yes I agree we must nuke them. Allll of iiiiiit!

I was going to follow Steam here but after reading a few pages I changed my mind. :V
HOLY CRAP! I just realized your hamburger has a face!

Fix'd for obviousness. Are you implying Yoshi mains aren't awesome and totally rad? :O
Nuuu, having no yoshi's in here is totally not awesome and un-rad. ;~; But you're pretty rad so it's all good. :3

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
The hell are you talking about? I can't use Meta Knight period, Whenever I get him while playing random only thing I can actually do is be under the stage SL back on and Dsmash. About the only thing I'll get correct 100% of the time.

I go full Yoshi, even if I have to face another Yoshi/Lucario.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
You won't play good as MK until you dumb down your strategy.

I ain't even joking. It's like, the gayer I play as him the better I do. Forget spacing and just throw out moves. It baits people to run in and get hit by one of his many retardly quick punishers. =p

Nordal

Smash Lord
[collapse=sexy]
[/collapse]

[collapse=also sexy]
[/collapse]
Neither one of those are attractive in the slightest possible way, but I do sense your sarcasm with the cat picture.

The definition of a "furry" is one of the most unstable ones out there and I find it hilarious that you'd all flock here to defend your internet lifestyle. Don't chastise me for holding my own definition of it on a harsher spectrum. From what I've heard, even furries debate amongst themselves over what makes a person a furry.

Go back to the pikachu boards where the pony talk is more appreciated (season 2 comes out in fall and I'm personally looking forward to it). Or don't, and let the people who actually use (or used to use) yoshi continue to only communicate on aim.

Nordal

Smash Lord
Yoshi was my first main, and I was active in the yoshi boards a long time ago.

@The furry raid (since I know you guys will be back), when I said bestiality fetish I meant animalistic qualities (aka girls wearing tails and ears) turn you on, not that you were into bestiality. You wouldn't say gay people have a homosexual fetish, you would just call them homosexuals.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
But Nordal, your 'definition' of furry isn't correct in the slightest, that's an entirely different thing. That's like me saying 'sphinxes will always be from Brazil to me' and sphinxes do not come from Brazil at all...

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
I haven't had 2 furrys give me the same definition before so how can you say that? Also the comparison was pretty bad. I don't see the connection with what you said and what he said

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Because beastiality has absolutely nothing to to with being furry. Nothing whatsoever.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Well, an anthro takes two things to make. A human and an animal. Its like on the verge of bestiality but most people don't want to say that.

I like nordal. Something about him just cute and lovable. '3'

HAI NORDAL~! :D

Scatz

Smash Champion
Man I feel sorry for these Yoshi mains now.

Why? Join the rest of this dumb invasion. It's fairly petty to be honest.

furriesfurriesfurriesfurries

Eh he he...:embarrass:

Scatz wasn't lying...

Do you think I was really joking about stupid **** happening to the places I regularly talk to sane people? It's really ****ing annoying when people jump in with topics certain boards don't want to discuss, much less bring their friends and spam the board up with it.

Um but really. Normally i'd welcome you all to the yoshi boards with open arms, but beastiallity talk and debating about what defines a furry (which is up to the beholder btw) has scared all the other yoshi's into hiding and now it's lonely and unfamiliar feeling here. :<
Scared? Most of them just quit posting cause of this ******** ****.

Yoshi mains are used to taking a lot of ****, they'll get over it. Besides, we're talking about furries, not talking furry, there's a difference.
In tourney matches, trolling from Lil B, others meatriding the **** outta other Yoshi mains, and others not knowing simple ****? Yeah. This stuff though? Naw, we'll just leave.

I know the difference dood. =p But theres both going on. '3'

It just gets old everytime I come back to these boards it's either taken over or dead, ya know? =3= Were so easily taken over. ;~; If the yoshi boards had a country we'd be gone in a day. Even canada would be able to take us over!

Ill be following the yoshi herd to the peach boards and mario boards. Ciao fuzzy people. '3'
Might as well get used to it. The few that post here aren't going to take **** anymore and just leave (use skype). We really don't have a need to post here unless we want to talk to others that don't use skype and/or for discussions that need to be preserved.

I was going to follow Steam here but after reading a few pages I changed my mind. :V
Why not? Two of them are already here, and Steam is having a grand time trolling in here. Why not come help him out?

all the yoshi mains except maybe 2 or 3 are bronys.
False.

I haven't had 2 furrys give me the same definition before so how can you say that? Also the comparison was pretty bad. I don't see the connection with what you said and what he said
This.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
So guys I'm a furry...

But I want to learn how to use yoshi way better. I love the character so much, but oh my gosh my yoshi is so bad. If any of the yoshi's ever play wifi, how do you suggest I get better? AiB ladder or what?

:172:

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Cool another yoshi. C:

Ya got any recent vids of your yoshi in action? It'd be alot easier to tell ya what to work on if I see you in action. I'll wifi ya if ya want but i'm a pretty terrible yoshi too. xD

spam bair until it dosent work anymore.

then just learn mindgames.
This, pivot grab, egglay, and eggs. Mash A when up close. :D *shot*

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I don't have any videos of me using Yoshi unfortunately :/.

Would love to play someone tonight or tomorrow after school though <3

Scatz

Smash Champion
Welcome to the craze Dooms. Unfortunately, most of the other Yoshis have gone hibernating until this topic sort of blows over, but we'll help so long as you want to improve. I quit wifi long time ago, but I critique any videos if I'm asked to (you get indepth critiques). There's some Yoshis that play wifi that can help you out, but I suggest that you try to get to some offline stuff. It'll help improve quicker and help ya get used to playing in tourneys with him.

PS: Don't really care if you're a furry or not. Just as long as your not all obscene with it, then I'm cool (the others are too).

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Okay! I'm probably going to a tournament mid june, so I'll try to play as much Yoshi as possible there!

Speaking of which, any Midwest Yoshi's going to SiiS5? I know Airborne prolly isn't, but yeah.

Scatz

Smash Champion
The immediate Yoshis I know in the midwest are Hadesblade, Airborne, MXXD, and Depster. You should probably see Hadeblade going. As for MXXD and Airborne, I'd have to ask them. I haven't attended a tourney in a while since I've had work cutting up all my free time.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Hello Rai, I'm breaking my lurk to say that your new avatar is adorable.
Didn't know you were a Klonoa fan!

Scatz

Smash Champion
Haha, haven't seen you in a while Wis. Yeah, I'm a Klonoa fan. Played the first debut on Playstation when it came out over here. Forgotten about the game since I barely hear anything about it until I recently stumbled past a picutre of him. I'm going to replay it too XD. Thanks for the praise!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Which region does Utah count as, I swear, everyone thinks it's somewhere else...

Top Bottom