• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
Hi new Yoshi. Wifi works for a while i guess. But for me i can't wifi anymore cause it makes my yoshi overly simple. Every time i want to try something it usually doesn't come out right :( Kinda due to my laggy hdtv + wifi. BUT! You get really good at reading. I'd say if you wanna work on technical stuff offline on training mode. Getting a really basic feel for matchups do wifi and watch Yoshi vids(unless you can play people offline in which case you might as well just do that).

Edit: Back to not maining yoshi

Depster

Smash Champion
The immediate Yoshis I know in the midwest are Hadesblade, Airborne, MXXD, and Depster. You should probably see Hadeblade going. As for MXXD and Airborne, I'd have to ask them. I haven't attended a tourney in a while since I've had work cutting up all my free time.
Yeah I'm waayyy over in MW-W so no chance of me making it lol

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
still modless, and i really think this place needs to be.
hell i'd do it but would anyone actually support me? or maybe someone who isint a furry?o wait im not....

edit:Hilian mods here too?...i dont even see him post in the IC boards much anymore....

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Hylian has modded something here before, IIRC. It was like, one thing, but I remember him stepping in once.

Yink's still listed because, as I recall, she said that since she's a mod in a lot of forums that it would take a bit of work to remove her from all of them, so they just put her on the honor system.

How bout you don't speak for me.
You guys.

YOU GAIZ!

AIRBORNE POSTED!

Omg my hero. duiasndasndoianudioa I can't believe it.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Okay! I'm probably going to a tournament mid june, so I'll try to play as much Yoshi as possible there!

Speaking of which, any Midwest Yoshi's going to SiiS5? I know Airborne prolly isn't, but yeah.

:172:
I'm going to be in Arizona all summer with like a week in utah. (Gashi make Utah host a tourney the last weekend of july please :p.)

Steam

Smash Hero
I don't know why I'm being blamed for this when Z's the one who brings up all the furry stuff...

I was never even trolling lmao

edit: But since you love me so much I guess I'll stay forever <3

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Steam started it, I kept it going.

Anyway, last week of July? K, will do.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Yoshi was my first main, and I was active in the yoshi boards a long time ago.

@The furry raid (since I know you guys will be back), when I said bestiality fetish I meant animalistic qualities (aka girls wearing tails and ears) turn you on, not that you were into bestiality. You wouldn't say gay people have a homosexual fetish, you would just call them homosexuals.
I had left, but it turns out I auto-subscribe when I post. :O
I kinda' see what you meant Nordy, but your generalization's a bit off. I think the biggest difference is beasties want to sex an actual animal, while furries want to sex a girl/guy who acts like an animal.

And I wouldn't say gay people have a homosexual fetish. I'd say they like *****.

I haven't had 2 furrys give me the same definition before so how can you say that? Also the comparison was pretty bad. I don't see the connection with what you said and what he said
Me and Espy have the same definition. Your point is moot. :p
And seriously guys, the only furries who care about defining what a furry is are wasting their time. If you're not furry, it won't change. If you are, what does it matter?

You're all totally furries though.

Because beastiality has absolutely nothing to to with being furry. Nothing whatsoever.
That's pretty wrong homie. That's like saying **** has nothing to do with sex. Some people just take the fun way too far. :D

There's a very thin line between the two though, that's why people find furries so weird. XD

Guys, Polt refused to give me a Beard Hug when we said goodbyes at a tourney not too long ago. Discuss this betrayal of my trust. :O

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Wat?

/rereads what I said
I think I only quoted you to say that me and Espy have the same definition. The other stuff that was under your quote was probably me just rambling. I can't even remember what I had for dinner though, so I can't help explain. :D

Browny

Smash Hater
That's pretty wrong homie. That's like saying **** has nothing to do with sex. Some people just take the fun way too far. :D

There's a very thin line between the two though, that's why people find furries so weird. XD
This is the worst post I have ever read

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I aim to please. :D

Slush, what do Yoshi's do for fun around here, besides get defensive about being furry or not furry?

Top Bottom