• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Furries are clearly all fans of beastiality. I haven't come across a dog or cat I wouldn't **** yet!

Oh wait. That IS as dumb as it sounds. :O

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
The exact definition of furry is kind of in the eye of the beholder. A better way to gauge it is in levels I guess.

Like somebody who dresses up and barks at things in real life is obviously more furry than the guy who likes that picture of a catgirl.

Anthro animals will always just be cartoons to me, just because people call them "furry" doesn't make them not cartoons. By that definition Bugs Bunny would be furry.
Bugs bunny is an anthropomorphic character. Aka a furry. So yes, Bugs Bunny is a furry.

A furry cartoon character.

As for the whole furry war stuff, to me a furry is someone who has a bestiality fetish.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA LMAOOOOOOOOOO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAA

HAHAHA

hahahaha lololololo

ha
ha
hahahahaha

hahaha

ha

Oh wait you're serious?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

You couldn't be more wrong.

But it's ok. I have a solution. You see this?

I want you to take that... and hit yourself in the head with it. Many times. Many many times.

When that thought is gone from your head, get back to me.

Seeing red means it's working.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Zajice is right, the argument is almost impossible to have. Everyone sees it differently.

However, Nordal: If you don't think it'd be the least bit hot to have a girl wrap her arms AND tail around you as you embrace, you're either lying or unfeeling. XD

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
@Espy: Yeah, but I'm not offended or anything.

There are A LOT of misconceptions on what being a 'furry' means and is, and as in any fandom, ESPECIALLY the furry one, people judge/think of us incorrectly a lot.

Also, you guys really shouldn't be bludgeoning him for that, it was an honest mistake. Sure, he had a term wrong, but why go insult/make fun of him for it, that doesn't help the cause at all. Just correct and move on.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
We're running off of the comedic effect of the levels of absurdity in the statement, Z. Roll with it.
And I highly doubt it was a mistake in his terminology.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Furries wanting to have sex with animals is one of the many terrible misconceptions that makes them look worse than they really are.

AND I WILL NOT HAVE IT. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
lmao, Z killed my fun.

No harm done to me Nord, I'm just teasing. If you wanted a discussion, I'm more than down to do so. If not, no skin off my balls. :p

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
But why beat him up over it? DONT HATE, TOLERATE.

Ninja'd, and I ruined the fun because I've seen this kind of think start up far too many times and NEVER has it ended up well, just trying to prevent a disaster.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
People still subscribe with email notifications?

Get with the times, Yika.

I hate you, Maan.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Oh, I thought there was a guy named Leo here. lmao

Then present me another furry from this board. I shall knight him. Because sir rhymes with fur.

And why do people receive updates by email? :O

I hate you Espy.

Browny

Smash Hater
Oh god nordal makes this thread so hilarious with the VGcats emotes

i mean you could simply NOT use them and not make your posts so funny rofl

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Amazing things happened when I decided to watch Pirates 4 Trailer and find random stuff on /vp/

Also, I love how many people are hating on furries when they're using them as reaction images and uses the excuse "I love their Reactions" What with the AMAZING POWERS OF DIGITAL TABLETS! He's obligated to do more details on their FACES, Let us embask on this glorious Example.
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=261

Oh and his latest work, Look at all these Facial details... HALF OF THE BLONDE SONY WORKERS FACE SCREAMS ****! Even when he contemplates what secruity is needed for the PS3 Customer Data
Now tell me if you'd like to see THIS at the side of your bed when you awake from your slumber...

While Scott (Or whatever his name is) does make good reactions, his comics suck and makes terribly bad jokes that descend deeper and deeper until they reach improper sex stunts, ******, penis disfigurement, carnage after carnage, sodomy, author self-indulgence, pissing, ******, nudity, and just about any low subject one would hope not to bring up in public.

I'm sure you all remember Turning his victims inside out, And the best part of all... The GREAT LOVE HOLES! ...

Also, As if all that weren't enough, the icing on the cupcake is Scott's inconsistency with updates. To the point he makes jokes about it.
Updated with Slave Labour
Updated Once in a Blue Moon
Error 404, Update Does Not Exist!
Honk if you like Updates!
A SPY IS SAPPIN' MY UPDATE!

DOHOHOHO THAT SLAPS ME ON THE KNEE!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I dont have a problem with VG cats, im not a massive fan either though. Im one of those guys who are like 'hey look, vg cats!' and looks at all the stuff thats new (which is never much), but then, once im done, i never go back until im linked, and then i repeat the process.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I dont have a problem with VG cats, im not a massive fan either though. Im one of those guys who are like 'hey look, vg cats!' and looks at all the stuff thats new (which is never much), but then, once im done, i never go back until im linked, and then i repeat the process.
Same for me... It's usually just checking every comic I actually care about.
Penny Arcade
BiTF
Rare Candy Treatment
Awkward Zombie
AmazingSuperPowers
Manly Guys Doing Manly Things
GG-Guys
Ctrl Alt Del
VGCats

You know there's a serious problem when Ctrl Alt Del is above VGCats...
This is actually in an order from Best to worst in my opinion.

Penny Arcade basically cause it's literally the only Gaming comic that's still remotely funny.
BiTF while about video games (Like everything today...) It's mostly around Kirby video games or Brawl which I enjoy and most of the jokes. While Childish and things we've thought of but never imagined with a form (For example Mario jumping into A Leaf pile only to have Raccoon tails spouting all over his body)
RCT Is solely pokemon and has some pretty good jokes that even Me grin...
Awkward Zombie's artstyle is just great and I enjoyed her old melee comics.
AmazingSuperpowers is just plain... ME!
MGDMT is Too manly for a description
GG-Guys...

AND THAT'S WHY I WENT THROUGH EVERY SINGLE COMIC THEY MADE, And I enjoyed it.
Ctrl Alt Del, I don't even like it. It's just amazing how it actually updates every few days. Sometimes they mention a game that I enjoy, So might as well read the comic and see the most likely obvious joke.
VGCats, While I use to like the comic for half A year... It started getting boring and updates rarely happen, I usually check the site twice every three months and sometimes it'd have One new comic, what astonishes me though is that he deleted the CMC Pony Comic....

Super effective is better anyway.
And when was the last time it updated? I remember reading Comic like... 46 last year I think. And it's only on 52 now!

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
As for the whole furry war stuff, to me a furry is someone who has a bestiality fetish,.
Furry talk...

Furries are clearly all fans of beastiality. I haven't come across a dog or cat I wouldn't **** yet!
IN MY YOSHI BOARDS?!

Oh man, the things I would do to that cat.

They'd make Felicia jealous.
NOOOOOOOOOO!

furriesfurriesfurriesfurries.
GET THIS FURRY TALK OUTTA THE YOSHI BOARDS OR SO HELP ME I WILL FORNICATE WITH ALL YOUR SKULLLLLSSSSSSSS!

No seriously. Half the yoshi's have migrated away from there own boards because of this. :< Pretty please lay off the fur talk for a bit til the yoshis come out of hiding? :3

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Oh don't be mad because i'm a troll trolling you from another state and wasting all of CO's time u mad? WHOOPS DID I SAY THAT ALOUD?! :D I didn't show up to some tourneys.

Um but really. Normally i'd welcome you all to the yoshi boards with open arms, but beastiallity talk and debating about what defines a furry (which is up to the beholder btw) has scared all the other yoshi's into hiding and now it's lonely and unfamiliar feeling here. :<

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yoshi mains are used to taking a lot of ****, they'll get over it. Besides, we're talking about furries, not talking furry, there's a difference.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
KTAR 5 Results thread Found.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12749837#post12749837
Here be there Bracket.

Delta got 25th (Celes already has his results posted in the Yoshi KTAR Thread)
Raptor got 65th - Won against Mechwarrior, While losing to Izumi and Nasty
And not sure if it's our Sharky, but 97th place losing too D Disciple and Will

I'll get around to adding these in the tournament results thread later today...

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I know the difference dood. =p But theres both going on. '3'

It just gets old everytime I come back to these boards it's either taken over or dead, ya know? =3= Were so easily taken over. ;~; If the yoshi boards had a country we'd be gone in a day. Even canada would be able to take us over!

Ill be following the yoshi herd to the peach boards and mario boards. Ciao fuzzy people. '3'

Top Bottom