• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
P-1? LOL If its him, i swear, Camp the spikes off dat bowser. CG him at every opportunity. Also when you force him to land onstage after you take the ledge, be sure to Ledge DR > Dashgrab CG him back across the stage. He got salty playing me on wifi ladders when i was just messing around lol

Edit: i Can tell its him cause he's at the bottom right now looking at the thread

Player-1

Smash Legend
I don't see how that says I'm mad? I just stated that we had red connection (which we did), I don't see how that shows that I'm mad. I'm pretty sure you were complaining about the connection after I beat you in a game which is pretty sad that you lost a game yoshi vs bowser

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
I don't see how that says I'm mad? I just stated that we had red connection (which we did), I don't see how that shows that I'm mad. I'm pretty sure you were complaining about the connection after I beat you in a game which is pretty sad that you lost a game yoshi vs bowser
I 2-0'd you..lol

I let you pick the starter and you lost the salty runback

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
Okay? I can't tell if you're serious lmao. I was told by a wise Yoshi of the tristate that Salt can warp memories. Losing to a Yoshi probably killed something deep down. I mean i have the hack that doesn't let you exit til you save a replay and i only have 2 recent ones with bowser. (Both on BF) But hey maybe you did win? You're obviously the better player :awesome:

Player-1

Smash Legend
Mad that I lost to a Yoshi with Bowser? Lol, that MU is terrible and I knew that I'd probably lose, but I wanted to get my bowser better. The fact that you had such bad sportsmanship after you lost a game to me and even more so after YOU WON the set is pretty sad, it's even more pathetic that you're still going on about it nearly a week after we have played. Plus it's wifi, I don't even know why you're taking this so seriously.

and yes obviously i'm the better player :)

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
Mad that I lost to a Yoshi with Bowser? Lol, that MU is terrible and I knew that I'd probably lose, but I wanted to get my bowser better. The fact that you had such bad sportsmanship after you lost a game to me and even more so after YOU WON the set is pretty sad, it's even more pathetic that you're still going on about it nearly a week after we have played. Plus it's wifi, I don't even know why you're taking this so seriously.

I'll continue feeding you since i have nothing better to do.
I just said at the end that i tried not to play gay and you went on for like 20 minutes saying how gay i was. You then PC'd me moments after the report saying that I sucked.

Not taking this seriously at all btw. I just told P-3 over there to be as gay as possible to see how salty you'd get lol

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
why are you guys even keeping this up?

*passes out infractions for whoever keeps this up*

next topic, ill post theme songs for everyone.
You can give those? Either way I'm done lol. This guy is almost making me question my memory. I even scrolled up on the Yoshi Skype to see if i showed signs of caring. Oh well.

He still hasn't responded to my MM request which i'm pretty salty about.

Player-1

Smash Legend
because IDK I'm going to apex....? the thing is more than half a year away and I probably won't be MMing your Yoshi with my Bowser unless it becomes amazing by that time, that's just give free money if I do go I'll MM you Diddy vs yoshi if you really want. How about you come to GA, then I'll MM you Bowser Vs Yoshi.

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
Well you could have said idk if i'm going back when i asked lol. I'm bad so it obviously won't be a free win. And as for your diddy why not.

also whats comming up in GA thats on a big enough scale for me to go there?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
No infractions handed out cause we have No mod, Unless someone wants me to mod the boards?

But 0 idea how Mod is given out to players at all, so who knows.
FOR ALL WE KNOW, WE COULD HAVE A META KNIGHT MAIN BE OUR MOD.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Well you could have said idk if i'm going back when i asked lol. I'm bad so it obviously won't be a free win. And as for your diddy why not.

also whats comming up in GA thats on a big enough scale for me to go there?
nothing yet. You said you can easily 3 stock me? Okay, I'll MM you betting that I can take at least a stock.

@SS, I'll be the mod of this board if you want :troll:

Player-3

Smash Hero
ill just 3 stock him for you celestial

record it live-action with a camera so i can get all the salt on tape

Noobicidal

Smash Master
actually you were the one that was salty
I ain't even mad tho.

Keep in mind i can check right now and we have a green connection.

Going to Apex? I'll MM your Bowser : D?
I 2-0'd you..lol

I let you pick the starter and you lost the salty runback
LMAOOO, okay. I feel for you, sometimes people's minds undergo a defense mechanism which protects them from harmful thoughts. Yours would be repression where you don't remember the **** I served you. GGs.
Okay? I can't tell if you're serious lmao. I was told by a wise Yoshi of the tristate that Salt can warp memories. Losing to a Yoshi probably killed something deep down. I mean i have the hack that doesn't let you exit til you save a replay and i only have 2 recent ones with bowser. (Both on BF) But hey maybe you did win? You're obviously the better player :awesome:

I'll continue feeding you since i have nothing better to do.
I just said at the end that i tried not to play gay and you went on for like 20 minutes saying how gay i was. You then PC'd me moments after the report saying that I sucked.

Not taking this seriously at all btw. I just told P-3 over there to be as gay as possible to see how salty you'd get lol
you're the one that messaged me....keep making up facts bro.
You can give those? Either way I'm done lol. This guy is almost making me question my memory. I even scrolled up on the Yoshi Skype to see if i showed signs of caring. Oh well.

He still hasn't responded to my MM request which i'm pretty salty about.
because IDK I'm going to apex....? the thing is more than half a year away and I probably won't be MMing your Yoshi with my Bowser unless it becomes amazing by that time, that's just give free money if I do go I'll MM you Diddy vs yoshi if you really want. How about you come to GA, then I'll MM you Bowser Vs Yoshi.
You edited while i was reading your fail. Just letting you know.
nothing yet. You said you can easily 3 stock me? Okay, I'll MM you betting that I can take at least a stock.

@SS, I'll be the mod of this board if you want :troll:
If we play on FD with no LGL i'll be happy to take this.
You two just need to get a room already.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Drama In Yoshi boards?
3 members with all 3 of them being involved.

Drama in Pikachu Boards?
16+ Members with 4 members involved, and 2 of them being Ankoku/AlphaZealot

Player-3

Smash Hero
i'm not involved in this noobicidal i just wanted to play yoshi and suddenly there was a flame war

Player-3

Smash Hero
i'm only a player because i can't afford a name change to "falcon main 69" and i dont want to lose my post count

Scatz

Smash Champion

Man...For a fairly dead place to get such activity, it's getting some pretty dumb subjects nowadays...

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Hi guys, I'm back for 10 min- *reads thread*

God, you guys are worse than me, maybe I shouldn't leave ever again, I mean, no Zz for like 4-5 days and salt stacks higher than the Rockies.

Top Bottom