• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Depending on your aura, I don't think that even a powershield would be enough to shield-grab you. Not that I would intentionally powershield Lucario's f-smash anyways. Too much of a risk with very little reward (or even no reward).

EDIT: lol I'm still not used to the auto-color feature.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Or maybe I need to play this MU more.

I've only really played it a little as #5 in my state picked him up and plays me with him (but all of our serious or tournament matches he goes one of his mains, Falco or Wario, usually Falco) and I played Kitamerby and someone else while in Vegas. It's pretty hard, but not impossible, IMO you don't need to counter pick a character as it's completely winnable, it's just really frustrating to play. Hopefully I can play this MU more once Phil Nye moves down here as he said he is in a couple more months.

Choice

Smash Champion
polt you should use wolf instead of snake or d3 vs lucario.

also for reals yoshi can powershield? is he capable of buffering things out of powershield like other characters?

Scatz

Smash Champion
Yoshi still has to go through his whole shield animation when he powershields. It's not much better, but he gets some kinds of methods to punish if you're fast enough to recognize it.

:phone:

Chuee

Smash Hero
Then he'll be the coolest 14 year old.
I would tell you guys about him but I'd probably get an infraction for it.

Steam

Smash Hero
iunno, ive beat tons of lucario's with wolf so i guess lucario must suck worse =/

that stinks caz lucario is one of my favorite pokemon

:135:
that tends to happen when the best of one character plays in an even matchup.

besides, there's still the lolD3 lolPika lolWario thing.

Choice

Smash Champion
theres only like a handful of people i know that can consistently do wario's and d3's infinite doesnt start til 100%

Yikarur

Smash Master
theres only like a handful of people i know that can consistently do wario's and d3's infinite doesnt start til 100%

I needed to read that more times because of missing punctuation (if english even uses puncuation in such a situation <.<)

I'm glad I belong to your handful of people :3

Scatz

Smash Champion
I know you guys play other characters (and that this is a social thread), but if you're going to talk about Wolf/Lucario, can you take it to the respective boards?

Top Bottom