• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Choice

Smash Champion
he started it...=p

sorry for leaving out the comma. i'm not a fan of the english language so yea. also, not to be a stickler or nothin, but i feel like the whole point of social threads is to discuss things superfluous to the topics which are being discussed in the other topics.

the melons are from yoshi's island right? like the game with baby mario.

Scatz

Smash Champion
The only problem was that the conversation jumping to Wolf vs Lucario, then Wolf getting "*****" by chaingrabbers. I'm sure those don't relate to Yoshi. XD

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Yes, Melons are good. It makes us Super Happy and Broken.
As for the topic on hand... I have three MU Threads up that're still not finished cause we don't have an overall summary Videos or a Ratio we agree on for Ike/Jigglypuff. For King D3 I just made this topic a few days ago, Whenever I get the chance i'll post a small write up since i've played a few D3's like Shiken Fogo and other randoms that just chose him for the lolz.

Scatz

Smash Champion
****. I forgot about my writeup for D3. I'll do that later today when I get the chance. x.x

Scatz

Smash Champion
I didn't know some of the Lucario furries and ponies had to flock here either.

I'm willing to accept that the world is doing it wrong. After all, we're slowly killing ourselves.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I like how every time hate builds it's towards groups I'm affiliated with. :laugh:

Steam

Smash Hero
I didn't know some of the Lucario furries and ponies had to flock here either.

I'm willing to accept that the world is doing it wrong. After all, we're slowly killing ourselves.
hey, the Lucario= furry thing is pretty dead now... the boards are quite non-furry now.

but yeah I am a furry, shut up >.>

Scatz

Smash Champion
Not making a hate statement Gashi. Not stating that your entire boards is furry either. I know who's furry and who isn't.

Steam

Smash Hero
even the furries there have the decency to not be all "Yiff yiff x100" everywhere on the boards :I

but on these boards... like... everyone mains yoshi... I dun get it

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
We need to have a Utah vs. Colorado thing sometime, I know at least 4/5ths of our PR, me, and multiple other people would be willing to go over to your guys state if you could house us. We could easilly get 12+ to go (remember, our scene consists of less than 20 smashers, so that's a lot). You'd just need to return the favor some time :p

Depster

Smash Champion
Duuude thats so funny steam, im going to zeton's tomorrow. Tis funny seeing people I know talked about in random places

:phone:

Steam

Smash Hero
Duuude thats so funny steam, im going to zeton's tomorrow. Tis funny seeing people I know talked about in random places

:phone:
Zeton was the first person to **** me really really really hard offline. and at my first offline tourney...

Jv 3 stocked my lucario ;_;

but today I think I'd be MUCH better prepared for him.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Zeton is the person I fought when I broke my own shield with 2 grenades and then accidentally paused while button mashing.

On livestream.

And CO has no scene period, fyi.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Lol Zaj, just lol. I feel bad for you haha.

And I seem to do bad in matches that get recorded. For example, see me vs. Kinzer in the video thread from when I went to Vegas, I did terrible in those matches even though I know the MU really well, and placed higher than him losing only to Lycan (Wolf) and Kitamerby (Lucario). At that tournament I also MMd SK92, of whom I took to the last stock each match but lost 3-0, Z who I lost to 3-1, and FOW who I lost to 3-1. Everyone else o MM'd I won, but I can't remember who anyone else was other than Nexus who I beat 3-0 and JTails who I also 3-0'd. I played a DK who I beat 3-1, some girl who's character I can't remember 3-0, a falco player i beat 3-2, and some MK who I beat 3-1. Thing was, even though I did good in all of those, none of them were saved or recorded.

I'm better now then I was back then though, so I plan on rapng the balls of Kinzer next time I see him. :p

Choice

Smash Champion
i dont get why the utah scene is so small. every smasher i've met from utah is hella tight. people should join the smash scene just to chill with yall

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
We have tons of inactives, that's why.

If you want to count every smasher we've had come to the last 10 tournaments, there's about 100, but Utah is so spread out and unpopulated for how big we are, that the commute is too much for most.

Also, X's ego scares a lot of people away. I would compare it to Seto Kaiba, but his isn't big enough.

Choice

Smash Champion
haha really? X is always like the nicest ever when i've talked to him. i guess i can see how that is though. sounds kinda similar to how people think of zex though i guess, but that's normally just til they get to know him. hmm, maybe i'm just on my own actually, i never really ask other people what they think and i guess might just be assuming my perspective is the common one.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
The worst is when I'm teaming with him and he turns to the other team and is like, "wanna go for the yoshi?!" and we're down a stock.

I swear, I wanna deck that kid sometimes...

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Dude you GAVE me them, I didn't ask for any. IIRC you were like, TRYING to get rid of them. X_X

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Newcomer: Wait a minute, did you just time me out with Sonic?
X: Yeah, so?
Newcomer: That's against the rules isn't it?
X: Screw the rules, I win money.
That and the taunt camping. And having conversations with other people while in the middle of a match. And the telling them he wont use the B button and then still ****** them. And the laughing at people. And the going random in serious matches. And the not playing anyone unless there's some kind of bet on the line.

And I would go on, but I really don't want to lol.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Public Service Announcement: The following thread details how one should NOT ever ever discuss a MU, ever. It is important to note that one should never tell the mains of their respective characters that they are wrong, and that one should refrain from posting without having any form of intelligence.

http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=147

I also highly recommend that nobody responds to the Afro guy. If someone does, I will be very disappointed.

Top Bottom