• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Steam

Smash Hero
wow I never knew that... when I MM'd him at supercon he seemed really nice and just like a really fun and great guy...

though I did play him and reflex in doubles bracket and he tried something like that game 2 and tried to homing attack camp under the stage on japes... so I daired him through the stage and killed him... I had an internal lol. we also went on to win that game and lose the set.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Hey, Yoshis, just stopping by to let you know that you need to learn to discuss matchups properly.

If you travel to another character board, you're wrong, we're right. End.

And ponies da bess.

Steam

Smash Hero
lol at that discussion... MK does unbelievable **** to yoshi and his no options offstage XD

yeah he does it to everyone... but it's still unbelievable **** nonetheless...

I mean yoshi is probably worse off than lucario is offstage... and that matchup would be even or in luc's favor if recovery wasn't accounted for...

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yoshi is okay offstage. He has an air grab, super armor, multiple recovery mixups, and two quick moves to get them off you with nair and uair. Not to mention he's heavy so won't fly as far, has a really good average fall speed, amazing air speed, etc.

Lucario is ballz off stage.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Public Service Announcement: The following thread details how one should NOT ever ever discuss a MU, ever. It is important to note that one should never tell the mains of their respective characters that they are wrong, and that one should refrain from posting without having any form of intelligence.

http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=147

I also highly recommend that nobody responds to the Afro guy. If someone does, I will be very disappointed.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=284186&page=4

Match up threads are ********
and hilarious if you bother reading the full thing

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
That and the taunt camping. And having conversations with other people while in the middle of a match. And the telling them he wont use the B button and then still ****** them. And the laughing at people. And the going random in serious matches. And the not playing anyone unless there's some kind of bet on the line.
This reminds me of like 50% of New York.
Well going the random and still winning part.

Steam

Smash Hero
Yoshi is okay offstage. He has an air grab, super armor, multiple recovery mixups, and two quick moves to get them off you with nair and uair. Not to mention he's heavy so won't fly as far, has a really good average fall speed, amazing air speed, etc.

Lucario is ballz off stage.
specifically against MK... those things don't help yoshi much D:

but yeah lucario has a horrible time too against MK unless he times a dair juuuuuust right.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Delta, don't pay Afro too much mind. We're good friends, so since he has a lot of experience with my Yoshi he believes he should be right.

That said, both sides bring up some good points, despite all the flaming. I'll chime in now.

Scatz

Smash Champion
I doubt it was about him believeing the he should be right when he made this:

sorry but if its not Poltergust (or Deltacod, the only other Yoshi i've ever seen do well in Tournament), im just going to assume they aren't very good.
I don't even want to debate anymore (and I'm not talking about just this specific matchup) if people are going to be this arrogant and ignorant.

Airborne

Smash Lord
Random Guy on Scatz's Friend List link me
7 minutes ago · Like
Scatz Enjoy the bull****.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=302470
5 minutes ago · Like
Airborne http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=302470
5 minutes ago · Like
Scatz Get ninja'd
5 minutes ago · Like
Airborne **** YOU NINJA'D ME :@:@:@
5 minutes ago · Like · 1 person
Airborne DOUBLE NINJA'D!!!!
5 minutes ago · Like · 1 person
Scatz ‎:)
4 minutes ago · Like

"Hello, Netflix? Yes, I was wondering if you had a copy of the movie SALT online because I can't seem to find it..... no, NOT the one with Angelina Jolie."

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
My Biology teacher was talking about water balance today. As he was lecturing, he went onto the topic of salt and then said Salt Content.

I almost lost.

Also, Polt, I don't care what his relation is to you, at all. As far as I've seen, I don't even want to interact with the guy, and I'm actually going to be ignoring his posts from here on out.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Also, Polt, I don't care what his relation is to you, at all. As far as I've seen, I don't even want to interact with the guy, and I'm actually going to be ignoring his posts from here on out.
I'm not saying he's my friend just because; I'm just giving a reason for why he's acting that way. He's actually a really cool dude once you get to know him.

Trust me, I know guys who'd type FAR worse responses to the thread.

Scatz

Smash Champion
I'm not saying he's my friend just because; I'm just giving a reason for why he's acting that way. He's actually a really cool dude once you get to know him.

Trust me, I know guys who'd type FAR worse responses to the thread.

That still gives him no reason to act like that. Just because you're making an excuse to cover up your friend, if he's acting like a douche, then there's no standing up for him when he's in the wrong.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
That still gives him no reason to act like that. Just because you're making an excuse to cover up your friend, if he's acting like a douche, then there's no standing up for him when he's in the wrong.
I'm not standing up for him...

I'm just giving a reason for why he's acting that way.
It's not like I agree with him or anything. In fact, I positively shocked he's behaving like that.

Prove it. We want the entertainment factor of it.
"You suck and are a scrub. You have no place in this discussion. Get out."

Yes, there are people who would literally say what I just typed out, in real life. I'm obviously not going to name anyone, though.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Well my mains since the beginning of smash have always been Yoshi/Mario/Jiggs so I'm fine when yoshi leaves.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Bowser is my fourth, but I think I might be better with weegee/peach... But meh, that's what my AiB says anyways lol

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I main Ganon, second Marth, Meta Knight, Falco, Snake, Fox, Diddy, Ice Climbers, Wario, in that order.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I've got a decent Bowser, a decent Falcon, a good Ganon, decent Lucas, decent Link, decent Mario, decent Zelda, decent Jiggs.

I'm set for low tiers, Jiggs is mad gay for them. Bahahahahaha.

Steam

Smash Hero
I'm hoping they drop lucario to mid tier so I can **** the **** out of mid tier tourneys and keep a pocket sheik for fox.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I doubt they'll drop luc though. I predict he's going up 1 spot.

Top Bottom