• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wreck-It Bowser

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
I dunno if I mentioned this, but I managed to punish a Marth when he DJed over my Fire Breath and dodged away and F-smashed him, he claims he was on the phone at the time... I don't believe that.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Since the community of these character boards is partly pretty pathetic (<3 to MrEh, JayDeth and Liquid Gen, tho), I won't maintain the two discussion threads I started anymore, and leave the Bowser Boards completely.

I asked JayDeth to take over and already contacted Caotique about it.

See you at tournaments where I'll **** your spikey arse with Wario and Fox.

Flayl

Smash Hero
rage quit

10quitsbowserdededemarthmetaknightsamus's

maybe if you keep changing characters you'll come full circle

until then, see ya

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I still play Dedede, Samus and Meta Knight occasionally and never really played Marth (except for checking out what he can do). I have played Wario since Day 1 of Japanese release. It's no rage quit. I just don't like playing Bowser anymore, and his community is pathetic, as your post proves.

Flayl

Smash Hero
So I did my weekly search post for "bowser" in the tournament results forum. The Brown Scourge placed top 8 with Bowser, good job dude, tell us about it!

MrEh

Smash Hero
If Bowser isn't getting ***** in tournaments, then shame on everyone who uses those high tiers. XD

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
But I thought Spadefox already quit??????

If he really did quit, he won't see this or reply to this, sooo... at least the Bowser community will be less pathetic with him gone! uguu~

I'm 18

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
I plan on attending GiGaBrawl on July 25th over here. I'll be representing Bowser with Lucario as secondary... Who wants to help me train for it?

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Goodbye :/

Uh yeah, I'm planning on attending SmashFest this saturday...hopefully if nothing comes up although I feel like something will. Regardless of that, I'll become a bit more active in the tourney scene online and offline with Bowser and....uh... [insert 2nd character here].

and Lol Fox

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Since the community of these character boards is partly pretty pathetic (<3 to MrEh, JayDeth and Liquid Gen, tho), I won't maintain the two discussion threads I started anymore, and leave the Bowser Boards completely.

I asked JayDeth to take over and already contacted Caotique about it.

See you at tournaments where I'll **** your spikey arse with Wario and Fox.
Seriously?

That was really pathetic. I didn't reply during the whole fight but I saw it and I have to say, it wasn't that bad >_>

That ending statement is funny since you live on the opposite side of the globe of most bowser players. Plus, it makes it sound like you think your better then every bowser player on this board. Which may be true but I'd be willing to bet $100 that you couldn't. Plus, it sounds like something a troll would say =/

-:bowser:Bowser King

Sliq

Smash Master
Soooo... Who saw Sliq saying that you're better off shielding all the time and getting grabbed for it than getting punished by spotdodges? For shame, man-the guy mains bowser!
Bowser has the worst spot dodge in the game. Learn something before you spout nonsense.

Flayl

Smash Hero
I'm working on the FAir OoS list and MK's frame data confirms that you can shield drop UTilt MK when he's DAiring above you :D

Hong

The Strongest
He's my funnest character to play as. Ignored him in Melee but after trying him in Brawl, he felt really natural and I've been taking him seriously since. After another month or so of development I can hopefully make something out of it.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
You know if this place had stupid memes and **** it might get close to the activity of Sonic boards. For the love of Christ at least surpass Ike boards. >_>

Overclassed

Smash Journeyman
Falcon, could you not make us a sonic board?

I mean, you could main sonic for the lolz.

There are lots of lulz to be had with the fastest thing alive.

-Kagato-

The Final Boss
NNID
Kagato_Jurai
3DS FC
0173-1827-3106
A small board is good. Everyone knows everyone. It's like the small town you grow up in as a kid with farmer Joe, Old Lady Wilkins, and Sheriff Bert.

Overclassed

Smash Journeyman
farmer Joe owes me money.

Edit: Also, the new TWBB was a huge dissapointment.

Probably because I kept wanting to see Bowser. And I was denied :<

B!squick

Smash Master
farmer Joe owes me money.

Edit: Also, the new TWBB was a huge dissapointment.

Probably because I kept wanting to see Bowser. And I was denied :<
Same. It was still awesome though. And part of the reason why they're putting off Bowser's appearance is the costume.

Top Bottom