• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wreck-It Bowser

Liquid Gen

Smash Ace
I know Jaydeth lives in Florida, but he's all I'm aware of. I suppose we are, as far as my knowledge goes.

I might just go to that if my parents allow,after i get over the anime (i really really hate anime with a burning passion of a thousand jalapenos).

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Uh idk why I'm posting this here, but I feel like we need to get some stuff moving again...like the matchup discussions and the secondary discussions...

I just feel like we're slowing down, even though we found like 3 new discoveries in a whole month...well Gen found them out <_<

The Brown Scourge

Smash Journeyman
Uh idk why I'm posting this here, but I feel like we need to get some stuff moving again...like the matchup discussions and the secondary discussions...

I just feel like we're slowing down, even though we found like 3 new discoveries in a whole month...well Gen found them out <_<
I completely agree

The Brown Scourge

Smash Journeyman
So I checked their little website thing, I didn't see anything about a Brawl tournament. Maybe I'm just ********?
Not completely, nah im just kidding:) um to be honest my friend invited me and he said that they have huge tournies there. The price to get in is pretty steep to. Its 30 american dollars lol

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Hmm. I'm drawn more and more to Bowser for some reason, he's extremely fun for me to play.
My next tournament, I decided to go only Bowser and Ness for friendlies.

I dunno what it is about him, though. :laugh:

Oh, and I also live in Florida. Tampa/Land O' Lakes.

B!squick

Smash Master
I use to live near Tampa. Even had season tickets to Busch Gardens (go there if you haven't anyone reading this).

Also, there's another Bower mainer in Florida by the name of Serg who posted in the match up thread a couple times. He's supposed to be the best Bowser in Florida. I can't really say I disagree.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvvnYk7FBOk

What else was I going to say in this post... Well, the dude running the secondary and stage discussions has been kinda emo lately. May be just that people are a whole lot nicer in the far off land of Europe, I don't know. :/ I wish he'd come back, I like him.

OH! With Vex's newly coined term of WoK I suggest a theme for the OP and title. Mayhaps something to do with cooking? Like, title the thread something that you might see a cooking show called. Maybe: Cooking with Bowser or something.

Liquid Gen

Smash Ace
Uh...

You can't dolphin slash while you're in hitlag. and when you cancel th fire, he has to return to ground, and has ending lag from his Fair.

Basically **** Mario does.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Sliq is moving up the tier ladder. He mains Wolf now. So... We're down to 1 top Bowser... Who doesn't play Bowser... and Ninjalinks' Bowser in friendlies.

On the plus side I've read Phiddlesticks is stepping up. MrEh, Serg and him are our only real reps now.

Don't be afraid to use secondaries, as long as you main Bowser >.>

B!squick

Smash Master
Marth can Dolphin Slash through Firebreath, yes. Or use Counter if he wants.

Also, I made a bad *** spreadsheet of Vex's grab release info and now I have no idea how to get it on the interwebs. x_x

EDIT: Don't forget Serg.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Marth can Dolphin Slash through Firebreath, yes. Or use Counter if he wants.

Also, I made a bad *** spreadsheet of Vex's grab release info and now I have no idea how to get it on the interwebs. x_x

EDIT: Don't forget Serg.
I'll give props to Serg for playing Bowser, but I'm not at all impressed with how he plays.

Aw heck, I don't want to rain on anybody's parade, I'll edit him on the list.

The Brown Scourge

Smash Journeyman
Sliq is moving up the tier ladder. He mains Wolf now. So... We're down to 1 top Bowser... Who doesn't play Bowser... and Ninjalinks' Bowser in friendlies.

On the plus side I've read Phiddlesticks is stepping up. MrEh, Serg and him are our only real reps now.

Don't be afraid to use secondaries, as long as you main Bowser >.>
Saw a vid of sliq and ally going at it. He used bowser and wolf, dare i even say he put both characters to shame. Although he was facing ally

Once u truly main bowser there is now one else!!

B!squick

Smash Master
I'll give props to Serg for playing Bowser, but I'm not at all impressed with how he plays.
D: What's not impressive? He seems to be a bit more patient than the Bowser players I usually see, which is big when you're playing Bowser.

Also, he's the best in my home state, so nyeh. :p

B!squick

Smash Master
I have to agree with Flayl.

He's good, but definitley not "top".

And imo Sliq never was either.

But thats for another day~
D: No no no no no. Explain yourself now, sir. How is Sliq not top? He took Bowser to MANY more tournies than Vex, for one, and did pretty darn well if I can recall.

Sliq

Smash Master
I did well with Bowser for never playing the game. As soon as people actually obtained Brawl experience, my Melee experience became null and void.

Man, there are a lot of scrubby haters out there...all I see is Sliq hatin' left and right.

Cosmick

Smash Apprentice
I did well with Bowser for never playing the game. As soon as people actually obtained Brawl experience, my Melee experience became null and void.

Man, there are a lot of scrubby haters out there...all I see is Sliq hatin' left and right.
Yeah man, you're Bowser is almost as good as DiasFlac's.

Screw those haters! You're almost mediocre!

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
I think that I bruised a Falco's ego in online. After I B-bombed him out of Sudden Death, he came back and started playing Bowser and started trying to Bowsercide me constantly.

What d'you think?

B!squick

Smash Master
I think that I bruised a Falco's ego in online. After I B-bombed him out of Sudden Death, he came back and started playing Bowser and started trying to Bowsercide me constantly.

What d'you think?
It's online, so who knows what others think? That's one thing I love about Brawl online as opposed to Xbox Live. I don't have to listen to the girlish whining of childrens.

Liquid Gen

Smash Ace
Actually, I said"

He's good, but definitley not "top".

And imo Sliq never was either.

By either, I meant top. I never said Sliq wasn't good.

I love how messages are displayed over the internet

B!squick

Smash Master
You said, "never was either" and the the two points you used were "top" and "good" THUS implying "never was [top or good]".

Juuusssttt pointing that out, lol.

But how is he not top? O.o

Liquid Gen

Smash Ace
No, I fear either the lack of internet singular verbal expression or you're lack of reading comprehension caused the misunderstanding, and I believe it's the former option.

Why is he, in your opinion?

He plays an offensive Bowser (well, he says he does anyway), and I believe we have all established an offensive Bowser is fail (which is why he got Ally *****).

Top Bottom