• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wreck-It Bowser

D

Deleted member 189823

He probably used Sonic Captain Falcon and wants to blame Bowser. ):

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
i think it would be pretty sick if someone made a bowser emblem out of perler beads..

that'd be a pretty legit chain, no? one of my friends has a chain of megaman x's face that is made out of perler beads

D

Deleted member 189823

Someone convince Ally to secondary Bowser or something, Maybe he'll raise a few spots.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Not really... Only match I switched to yoshi for lately was against Mars cuz Sheik ftilt is gay.

And also for ICs cuz theyre gay too.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
i think it would be pretty sick if someone made a bowser emblem out of perler beads..

that'd be a pretty legit chain, no? one of my friends has a chain of megaman x's face that is made out of perler beads
I'd be up to try it, if you have an example; I still have tons of perler beads standing here from when I was in my temporal 16-bit era obsession.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
I don't have an example per se but the bowser emblem is your current avatar lol

Rizen

Smash Legend
Hi Bowsers :)

Hi, many of you already know me. I main Link and play a handful of characters.

When I'm not using my main or secondaries the player selection hand seems to often wander over Bowser or R.O.B. so I'm going to give my Bowser a crash course and at least get him decent.
My know how is based on mimicking people I've played at this point. Here's a few replays to start from in the video thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14949152&postcount=1478

I look forward to learning Bowser from the pros;).

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
How to play Bowser:

1. Up B OoS

That's it.

Once they see that Up B is an unbeatable technique, they will forfeit the game automatically.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Oh also, about that Samus video. Uhm.

One big tip would be to stop letting go of shield when she's up air'ing you.

And maybe stop committing to attacks when Samus is nowhere near you. Like, in the first few seconds I saw you go for a grab when Samus was half the stage away, and then you got Zair'd. Then afterwards you dash attacked on the platform. Then you tried to grab Samus when she was behind you.

idk.

... I just saw you try to grab her while she was above you...

I can't.

*turns video off*

You took about 150% from failed grabs and attempts to shield where you let go of the button in that first stock.

Edit: Do you grab that much when you're playing as Link?

Rizen

Smash Legend
Okay, more klaws.
Oh also, about that Samus video. Uhm.

One big tip would be to stop letting go of shield when she's up air'ing you.

And maybe stop committing to attacks when Samus is nowhere near you. Like, in the first few seconds I saw you go for a grab when Samus was half the stage away, and then you got Zair'd. Then afterwards you dash attacked on the platform. Then you tried to grab Samus when she was behind you.

idk.

... I just saw you try to grab her while she was above you...

I can't.

*turns video off*

You took about 150% from failed grabs and attempts to shield where you let go of the button in that first stock.

Edit: Do you grab that much when you're playing as Link?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAS7L_iuJUQ&feature=plcp

I couldn't shield anything on wifi, the button lag was heavy:urg:. My Bowser got hit and buffered wrong a lot and I didn't know how to approach Samus besides PSing which kept being mistimed and resulting in damage:c

D

Deleted member 189823

Do you play alot of wifi because you don't have players in your local area? Playing Bowser online is not exactly the best of ideas.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Yeah CO's a dead smash area for the most part. And the rare smashfests are often 2.5-5 hours away, one way :( . The last live thing I attended was on 9/1/12.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Well youre a bit closer to me than Denver is (cuz Im in northern UT so I go through Wyoming to get to CO), but youre still a good 8 hours away.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
a good 8 hours..

for some reason i always laugh when i hear outrageous numbers in a casual sentence.

"hey, how have you been man?"
"oh im good, i've only been in jail for 50 years!"

...i am such a nerd. -.-

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Well when you live in the western states where everyone is super spread out, an hour or two is like, the average distance you have to travel for something like a tournament, so somone living an enitre state over and being only 4 times the distance is actually pretty good lol.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Nice job landing those punches. I never thought about Luigi dittos. Is that background from Monster Hunter Tri?
Well when you live in the western states where everyone is super spread out, an hour or two is like, the average distance you have to travel for something like a tournament, so somone living an enitre state over and being only 4 times the distance is actually pretty good lol.
^This, sadly:urg:.

I'll probably quit Bowser. He's very similar to Charizard but spaces completely different and it's messing me up.:c

Rizen

Smash Legend
^I haven't decided yet and plan on making my Bowser decent first. He probably won't end up one of my core characters.

D

Deleted member 189823

Nice job landing those punches. I never thought about Luigi dittos. Is that background from Monster Hunter Tri?

^This, sadly:urg:.

I'll probably quit Bowser. He's very similar to Charizard but spaces completely different and it's messing me up.:c
I pretty much saved that for those punches...otherwise I was just messing around with my friend.
And yes, apparently that is from MH Tri, I mean, it said that on the description of the hack.

I used to think Bowser was like Charizard too, but I feel Charizard has alot less options...and the fact that his moves stale after two mintues is...urgh...
His 8-frames D-Tilt, The Rock and one of the best jabs (imo) are always appraciated, though.

Rizen

Smash Legend
New AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnipaOheg9Q&feature=player_detailpage#t=148s
How to preform: 1 Get the lead during a wifi game 2 Klaw the opponent and guide them offstage 3 Prey for a freak desync 4 Profit!
I posted another replay in the video thread http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14953486&postcount=1481
I need to learn Bowser's movements and hitbox/hurtbubbles offline. You can't learn a character on wifi lol; I've made that mistake. Critiques and advice would be appreciated :) . I suck but hopefully have improved a little.

Top Bottom