• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wreck-It Bowser

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ive been using far more Bowser than Yoshi for the past 6 months or so at least lol.

I really have only been going Yoshi in terrible MUs like ICs and D3 or MUs I dont know with Bowser at all yet like ZSS.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Oh okay, I knew you were using Bowser a lot but I thought it was for less serious matches. More props to you then!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Everyone below me Ive beaten with Bowser (aside from I See cuz I go Yoshi due to the ICs, although Ive beaten his Snake with Bowser) and Ive taken games off 2 of the people above me with Bowser so far xD. Also almost beat Lada in a best of 5 ROB vs Bowser mm. Took him to game 5 but lost, although one of the games I won was a come back on the last stock from a 124% deficit thanks to like, 5 reads in a row that I probably shouldnt have won tbh lol. The other win was just a close game the whole way through and I baited the air dodge for a uair ftw.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
someone should make a new top 5 list :x

and how the hell did i remain on that list for a good year and a half without doing anything lol

also klaw dropping is godlike, i actually created a few nasty set-ups with it that no one has ever used (yeah no one is composed of like 10 bowser players so that's not hard lmao)

im trying desperately to find some dudes up at SU/syracuse to brawl with, im really not trying to have what high school was happen all over again

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
1. Zigsta
2. Z'zgashi
3. Swei
4. Me/Calm/Player-1
5. Me/Calm/Player-1

Zigsta's da bess. 'nuff said.

Z'zgashi actually made it on his state's PR using mostly Bowser.

Swei has decent placements, better than any other Bowser right now besides the above two.

I've been sucking it up lately, but I'm active, at the very least. I should only stay on the list if there's literally nobody else..........

Calm is MIA, but according to Neon he's an up-and-comer. Need to see results from him.

Player-1 (the lovable #3 Diddy) claims to have beaten people with Bowser. If he has results to back it up, then why not put him on the list?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Kalm got 17th at a tournament this weekend in Dallas--I randomly came across it the other day. Haven't seen results from him in a while prior to then. He should have gone to WHOBO. :(

Also everyone should Klaw Drop upair more. :)

:phone:

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
everyone should klaw drop bowser bomb klaw more

and i mean the klaw drop klaw to the point where the second klaw isn't fastfalled, they don't know we got mixups in the mixup...

i promise that once i start brawling again i will take the #1 spot, no questions.

edit: thread closed, afk

Flayl

Smash Hero
Swei doesn't live in North America as far as I know.

Player-1 trolls constantly, I'd wait for more proof before considering putting him on the list.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Yeah Swei doesn't live in North America.

The thread has been closed down so I don't think it matters right now, but currently I guess it's looking like

Chris
Z'z
Uncle
Calm
???

MrEh

Smash Hero
I like how in the Bowser boards, we can actually discuss who's the best without getting all offended and stuff.

Bowser players are the most chill dudes ever.

D

Deleted member 189823

Even then, I can't say much reguarding our general PR. The method is rather silly and not really based on actual placements (well, not so much).
I think I could do better, though.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
though its 2012 and almost no one uses low tier, who is the best bowser in the usa?

B!squick

Smash Master
I am SO bummed out right now. I just found out that City of Heroes, hands down the best MMO I've ever played, will be no more at the end of the year.

T_T

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I like how in the Bowser boards, we can actually discuss who's the best without getting all offended and stuff.

Bowser players are the most chill dudes ever.
Yeah, pretty much. Things like arrogance and oversensitivity have no presence in our realm. :cool:

As for Arlex, I have no idea what he's been up to recently.

Also, I accidentally hit edit instead of quote on your post, MrEh. My bad, dude. :ohwell:

It's back to normal now. I didn't change a thing.

Labernash

Smash Lord
I am playing Bowser a lot. So much fun!! I always tag something regarding busses, because it will feel like a bus hit you after our match.

Please share the wisdoms with me! I've been learning some grab release stuff, anything else like really important in the grand scheme of things?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Jab cancel often, be aware we can do more OoS than just Fortress, and nair the STUFFING out of people in midair.

:phone:

MrEh

Smash Hero
I am SO bummed out right now. I just found out that City of Heroes, hands down the best MMO I've ever played, will be no more at the end of the year.

T_T
Yeah, I heard the news a few days ago.

Seems like NCsoft is putting all their hopes and money into Guild Wars 2 right now...

B!squick

Smash Master
Additionally, the creators of Gotham City Impostors has really annoyed me by putting their game on Steam, free to play, including DLC I had to pay for on the XBLA version I purchased. Guess what I get for my troubles?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ

ffffuuuu! D: Why do game developers hate me this week? People who bought Monday Night Combat at least got special costumes for Super Monday Night Combat you actually can't get anymore. And it's not like there's a problem with them figuring out who bought the game previously as you had to sign up for a special ID if you wanted stat tracking (which I did).

Flayl

Smash Hero
Can't say I like that strategy, you should at least have "premium membership" privileges if they're going f2p.

In GW2 I had to defeat a possible future version of myself who took over the world with SCIENCE! Too bad it's a pretty early quest, loses a lot of the impact. It's funnier to me because I'm playing my character as that sort of guy too, even if there aren't any evil dialogue options available.

Have you guys heard of Dorkly? Really well done sprite comedy sketches, lots of Nintendo stuff too.

Just an example (NSFW):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-j7B_5IP7w

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I've never played City of Heroes, but it must have really been something. That's one hell of a passionate fanbase.

Top Bottom