• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wreck-It Bowser

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Considering that one of the Austin players is a parallel-dimension version of Zigsta (or something like that, I forget the backstory for him), Zigsta's still the best Bowser in Texas. :3

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
MrEh told me to come visit you guys.

I'm fine with this idea because I love a lot of the Bowser mains already.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Considering that one of the Austin players is a parallel-dimension version of Zigsta (or something like that, I forget the backstory for him), Zigsta's still the best Bowser in Texas. :3
The words "Zigsta" and "Best" don't go together. But "Zigsta and "Scrub" do.

Best Bowser.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
I was looking through my old posts and I randomly stumbled across some posts from ages ago when I didn't even main Bowser and I came in here and acted like a jerk. I was like 'crap I hope no one remembers that now'.

And if they do then soz for being a jerk lol.

:phone:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I was looking through my old posts and I randomly stumbled across some posts from ages ago when I didn't even main Bowser and I came in here and acted like a jerk. I was like 'crap I hope no one remembers that now'.

And if they do then soz for being a jerk lol.

I remember you came in and started a lot of debates, but I never thought you were a jerk.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
just use side b a lot and you'll be a great bowser, thats all you need

this is what i tell everyone who wants to learn bowser:

--->B

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
CloverLeaf: Zigsta's Head of Public Relations

Of course. I expect to get paid for the job, too.

Also, nobody mentioned jumping wavebounced firebreath OoS or dashing reverse JC UpB off the ledge (the MAX-SPEED MrEH).
Both pro Bowser moves.

Labernash

Smash Lord
If you Google image search "Zigsta," first result is me holding an Oscar.

COME AT ME BRO.

I tried a Google Image search for "Labernash" and this is what I got. Not. Even. Kidding.

YOU WIN AGAIN THIS TIME ZIGSTA, BUT I'LL BE BACK!!

EDIT: When I searched both of us, a bracket image of Phase X came up. Lololololol

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I searched Z'zgashi and this was the first result:

I cant remember where I used that pic, but I know I had it as a profile pic or something somewhere...

Flayl

Smash Hero
The first result I get for Flayl (and not Flagyl, thanks Google) is an anime chick I've never seen before on a practically empty page. The next 4 results are directly related to me. Kay.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
I just got pictures of Dr. Dre. Knew it.

This is like that time in 6th grade that the French teacher went telling everyone their names in French. I missed out on all the fun because I knew mine would still be fun.

We certainly have it tough in the first world.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
I got the funniest KO on Limit in wifi dittos today. He grabbed me at the edge, and I knew he was going to buffer dtilt so I held up and kept flicking forward on the c-stick to prepare to DI and momentum cancel, but he missed the dtilt because of the atrocious lag and I ended up accidently fsmashing him for the KO.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I got the funniest KO on Limit in wifi dittos today. He grabbed me at the edge, and I knew he was going to buffer dtilt so I held up and kept flicking forward on the c-stick to prepare to DI and momentum cancel, but he missed the dtilt because of the atrocious lag and I ended up accidently fsmashing him for the KO.
Call it a hard read.

Only here because I saw the Social Thread Title and laughed for a solid three minutes.

Top Bottom