• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wreck-It Bowser

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
But I have a rob main friend like 30 spots above zigsta.

Let's go zig! You might can DI labers CG, but you can't DI my CR (chain ****)

I drop CGs on bowser at like 20% at most D:
but I can practice the timing and spacing!

Ixisnaugus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IxisNaugus
Yo Bowsers. Long no speak blah blah blah and all that junk.

Anyway. This applies mostly to those who live in the US but to anyone who was or is looking forward to the games Xenoblade, The Last Story and (or) Pandora's Tower for Wii, visit this link and help us out. Operation Rainfall is an active campaign to get Xenoblade, The Last Story and Pandora's Tower localized and released in the US (and European regions). The campaign involves bombarding Nintendo's Facebook, Twitter and Youtube pages, writing letters and e-mails and - most importantly - preordering Xenoblade from Amazon.com, it's already the #1 selling video game on the site. But please, if you don't intend on actually purchasing Xenoblade, don't bother preordering.

Contrary to what you might initially believe, the campaign is actually going rather well. I'm doing all I can to help the campaign from here, which means spreading the word (and unfortunately little else). If you can or want to help, just do whatever you can. I don't really expect anyone here to actually care or bother, but more exposure helps the cause.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I would loooove to see The Last Story localized.

Ixis, where ya been?

Ixisnaugus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IxisNaugus
Hope it works out...usually these petitions and what not don't have an effect.
Usually that is true, but what separates Operation Rainfall from your typical online petition regarding getting games released or localized is that Xenoblade has a listing on Amazon.com under its reveal title Monado: Beginning of the World. Through this, we are effectively speaking with our cash. The money is being slapped on the table, and while Amazon doesn't take money until the product actually ships, just think about it for a second, if Nintendo were to (hypothetically) release the game, say, tomorrow, they would get everybody's cash. The game is now the #1 selling video game related item on the site, beating out popular Xbox 360/Kinect bundles, PlayStation 3/ Call of Duty: Black Ops bundles and new releases like L.A. Noire and even The Legend of Zelda. It did this in 24 hours and the campaign is still going strong. This speaks volumes, and is a lot harder to ignore than online signatures and the like.

Though the campaign doesn't end there though, that's just on top of the written letters, facebook and twitter messages, Youtube videos. You name it, we're doing it. We've been reported by numerous gaming outlets through the weekend, a large portion of the GoNintendo podcast was talking about our efforts and their support of it. Hell, even Sakaguchi and the Mistwalker team have acknowledged us. Monday will be a pretty big day for us, when everybody gets back to work I imagine we'll be getting a lot more coverage from all the necessary outlets.

I would loooove to see The Last Story localized.

Ixis, where ya been?
Around, sort of. I've just been burning through my backlog of games honestly. Recently finished up Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, still pounding on CoD MW2 and BLOPS, Pokemon Black/White, Forza 3, Gears 2, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, Dragon Quest IX, Soma Bringer. Just started playing Bioshock and Infinite Undiscovery
lttp I know
, want to finish those off quickly so I can make a start on DiRT 3 and Child of Eden. Then there's Blazblue: Continuum Shift which I'm absolutely loving right now and is taking up the most of my time. Smash just sort of got buried by it all, it's difficult to keep it relevant because the scene here is so terrible. I still play though, hope to make the next Apex with some other European players.

So how's everyone been here? Feels strange posting on SWF again, the site looks weird too...

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
The site looks sick. Nice n blue.

Edit: lol jay, you'd be surprised of how hardcore my memory was happy.
What a sick birthday presnt xD
I spent ages 5-10 on boomerang.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'm interning in post production at DreamWorks Animation this summer. I've started a writers group, where we submit new material every Saturday to be critiqued when we meet every Monday night.

Andddddddddd I got a date today.

You should go to Genesis, Ixis. :)

And happy birthday, GDubs.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Hopefully those pre-orders on Amazon are gonna mean something to NoA. Not gonna lie, but I remember being on the Capcom forums, and the main reason they decided not to localize Miles Edgeworth 2 was simply because they thought they would not make enough money out here. So if that Amazon thing is any indicator, it might play a pivotal role in convincing NoA.

Haha. You missed out on some good cartoons, son. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxeO1ywIUoU

I recognized everything except one or two of those cartoons .-. Good times.

Needs moar Batman: TAS though. All I saw of Batman was giving his glare LOL.

B!squick

Smash Master
Around, sort of. I've just been burning through my backlog of games honestly. Recently finished up Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, still pounding on CoD MW2 and BLOPS, Pokemon Black/White, Forza 3, Gears 2, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, Dragon Quest IX, Soma Bringer. Just started playing Bioshock and Infinite Undiscovery
lttp I know
, want to finish those off quickly so I can make a start on DiRT 3 and Child of Eden. Then there's Blazblue: Continuum Shift which I'm absolutely loving right now and is taking up the most of my time. Smash just sort of got buried by it all, it's difficult to keep it relevant because the scene here is so terrible. I still play though, hope to make the next Apex with some other European players.

So how's everyone been here? Feels strange posting on SWF again, the site looks weird too...
Dude, I've been playing with KillerJaws every now and then. Hit me up for some games, man. XBL: Dark Alkaiser

We've been 'ight. Just ****ing our pants over the new Smash announcements, getting all emo over the state of Bowser's meta, talking about Green Lantern and First Class and how my oppinion is the reverse of everyone else in the world, lol.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
well don't disappear for another year and we'll have another head on these boards again.

**** I thought you forgot your password or something. lmao

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
If Ganon can do it, then Bowser sure as hell can with a similar opportunity and a similar player of awesomeness.

:bowser: Let's make it happen.:bowser2:

Unless KingKong already pulled off a feat like this at a tourney similar to this.............

If so, then forgive my foolishness. :p

Scatz

Smash Champion
Can't do it with MK still legal lmao. You'll at least have a chance with MK banned.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Yeah, but in this metagame, all you get to see is MK. So you still get ***** cause of him. At least with MK banned, you'd have a solid secondary to compliment Bowser.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
i don't understand what all the hype is about.

ganon winning doesn't change the fact that he's still the complete definition of **** (s)

fonz is just a good player lmao

i just want them to ban mk for a small period of time to see what happens...

with mk banned i think d3 would just be more prominent so bowser wouldn't really work still. if not dedede, plenty of other mus that bowser doesn't particularly like, so it really makes no difference.

Top Bottom