• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WPI Smash

otg

Smash Master
I just ran thru Crystal and it does, also there is no "Ruins of Alph" Dungeon really.... atleast not in the origiona G/S/C. Man I'm jealous of you DS people, G/S/C is my favorite of the series and I hear the remake added a lot of cool stuff.

otg

Smash Master
stay trollin

go get outplaced by pc jona more
Actually I plan on it. Jona is **** and everyone sleeps on him cause all he does is talk **** and troll. Oh wait a minute tho, why am I talking to you about smash tournaments when you and roman both got 2-0ed by Niko and I?

Nevermind, I thought I was talking to someone important. Back to pokemon.

otg

Smash Master
i'll MM anyone from your crew otg gladly... yall better show to no ceilings
I'm going to be out of town for that one, don't know about the rest of my crew. I'm also 99% sure we would absolutely obliterate you guys, especially since we are adding 3 new people to the crew at some point this week who you might all be familiar with.

Yes, you should be scared.

Niko45

Smash Master
I think I'm going to try to make it to No Ceilings. I think I'm back in the tournament groove now. We should do $1 Roman if I make it (no promises) :(

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Is this going to be like the last crew battle were we far outmatched you guys so you proceeded to say Jman and Tec0 would play for your crew.

>_> <_<

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Next Smashfest:
August 27th-29th.
5pm->When everyone feels like leaving.
Unless there is a tournament that weekend.

Well, unless it is unbearably hot. But I think my dorm next year has AC...I'll have to find out when I arrive on the 25th or something.
-DD

otg

Smash Master
Is this going to be like the last crew battle were we far outmatched you guys so you proceeded to say Jman and Tec0 would play for your crew.

>_> <_<

Um, you guys don't far out match us at all. The only person on your crew who I'm worried about at all is Zoso, cause he's good and the rest of you suck and all. And we never said anything about Jman/Tec0 playing for us. You guys made some joke about KDJ playing for you so I was like "aight, let me hit up my man PC, he's only like 5 minutes away anyway".

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
lol we would **** you guys in a crew mm

we dont need jman and tec0 hahaha

how about we do a 5 dollar a person crew money match

so lets say its 5 v 5 its $25

Spife

Smash Master
This crew battle will never happen, it could've the last time the Mass kids came down but they showed up at like 3am after everyone had already bounced.
sounds like a ****ing john to me. We were there, where were your guys? Ya'll *****s just don't wanna get *****.
What ever, if, and this is a big ****ing if, you guys ever grow balls, don't bother bringing KY, we'll just use your tears and blood for lube.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
sounds like a ****ing john to me. We were there, where were your guys? Ya'll *****s just don't wanna get *****.
What ever, if, and this is a big ****ing if, you guys ever grow balls, don't bother bringing KY, we'll just use your tears and blood for lube.
how is that a john

who wants to play this freakin game at 3am after already playing for hours

scrub

were gonna **** you

otg

Smash Master
I'm not saying we DIDN'T want to do it. Just that there were only 3 of us there out of like the 10 that had been waiting for them all night. No one wanted to wait for them anymore and they bounced.

NEXT TIME!!!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'm down for 5 dollars a person if we're actually going to do it.

Also thank-you for the simple math Jona I could never have guessed if we had five people it would be 25 dollars without your help ;).

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
I'm down for 5 dollars a person if we're actually going to do it.

Also thank-you for the simple math Jona I could never have guessed if we had five people it would be 25 dollars without your help ;).
im gonna **** you first

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
=o

<3

im not gonna front i talk alot of smack but i bet im gnna love u guys

but im still gonna talk smack

lol

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
jona, go to no ceilings so we can mm and so i can learn how to **** falcon

also lol at how all this started when roman ***** max in a MM

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
lol

and i cant :/

i wanna but i have some commitments already...

and lol i didnt know that

so when we beat u guys were gonna rename your crew TFS: Mass

k?

Spife

Smash Master
All I"m saying is we showed up and you ******s weren't there. "We only have 3 of our 10" is a john *****

Top Bottom