• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WPI Smash

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Um, you guys don't far out match us at all. The only person on your crew who I'm worried about at all is Zoso, cause he's good and the rest of you suck and all. And we never said anything about Jman/Tec0 playing for us. You guys made some joke about KDJ playing for you so I was like "aight, let me hit up my man PC, he's only like 5 minutes away anyway".
You have no idea how good I am, nor anybody else in this region. Not saying we're better or worse than you think we are, just that you don't really know. Admittedly, I don't really know how good you are either, but I have a pretty strong feeling you're not good enough to talk as much **** as you do.

Also, I probably wouldn't participate because I don't really care about this game anymore. I still think my boys would win though.

otg

Smash Master
You have no idea how good I am, nor anybody else in this region. Not saying we're better or worse than you think we are, just that you don't really know. Admittedly, I don't really know how good you are either, but I have a pretty strong feeling you're not good enough to talk as much **** as you do.

Also, I probably wouldn't participate because I don't really care about this game anymore. I still think my boys would win though.
You're right that I have no idea how good that you are, but I've played Roman, Yedi and M.z within the last month and I know where I stand vs. all of them. Seeing as how I'm not even the best person in my crew, I really dont' think your guys stand a chance. It might be close, but I def think we got them.

I'm also sad to hear that you're quitting/losing interest w'e, I really wanted a chance to play you at some point.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I think you'll probably get to play me before/if I lose interest completely. My friends in the community are still really important to me, so I'm a ways off from just up and quitting. I just feel like I need to make some changes in my life before I come back to Smash.

Although, I did enter a tourney for the first time in a few months last weekend, so I don't know.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I will literally host a tournament in ZoSo's honor at WPI. We can do crews there.

Expect it.
-DD

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I was hoping you'd get over this not caring funk dave, but it's seeming less and less likely that you will =/

also max, i'm like done with the pokemon game, we might as well do a battle with out teams after beating the elite four. Which I've yet to do.

edit:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n2OhFEoqQ0 fckin pc jona is ********/hilarious

otg

Smash Master
I was hoping you'd get over this not caring funk dave, but it's seeming less and less likely that you will =/

also max, i'm like done with the pokemon game, we might as well do a battle with out teams after beating the elite four. Which I've yet to do.

edit:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n2OhFEoqQ0 fckin pc jona is ********/hilarious
Jesus yedi, you already beat the game? That's crazy. I've only gotten past the 5th gym as of this point and I haven't played in a few days. I'll get on it today.

Also Roman, I already told you I'm not going to No Ceilings. As for who is in my crew, I think Niko is the only person who plans on going, so have fun losing to him. I love how you guys go to tournies every weekend and we're all dumb lazy and we're still better then you lol.

Spife

Smash Master
Yo does OTG ever stop johning? I'm not going to no ceilings, I'm only on the 5th gym. Jesus ***** "no john" is gonna get changed to "no otg" pretty soon.

Spife

Smash Master
yo spife

i heard you suck at this game

MM?
quit changin the subject *****
I do suck at this game
mm?

anyway, does OTG ever stop johning for his **** crew that he fronts all the time or not? SInce you can't answer a simple yes or no question you're either A) a buncha johnin *****s or B) a buncha johnin *****s who can't read or C) yall *****s are soup. Tomato or lobster bisque or some ****.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
quit changin the subject *****
I do suck at this game
mm?

anyway, does OTG ever stop johning for his **** crew that he fronts all the time or not? SInce you can't answer a simple yes or no question you're either A) a buncha johnin *****s or B) a buncha johnin *****s who can't read or C) yall *****s are soup. Tomato or lobster bisque or some ****.
why would any of us answer a ******** question ?

yall are gonna get ***** and thats it

i dont wanna hear no more

"your johning" "stop johning" "INSERT RANDOM BULL FROM SPIFES MOUTH"

wait till you play us so we can shut you up

iight?

and yes MM

im going mad hard but <3

dont get it twisted ill still **** you

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
YO MAH ***** SPIFE DOESN'T HAVE A BELLIGERANT ***, HE HAS A FINE ***.

NO HOMO.

Am I doing it right?
-DD

Spife

Smash Master
Yo pc johna mad respect son you a ***** but mad respect

but otg still talkin ****? yo im startin to think that ***** just johns and **** talks and doesn't even play this **** no more. Like seriously OTG, you have the balls to start yo sentence with a cap and end that **** with yo mommas period but you don't cap my name son? That's some **** right there son that's some ****.
**** yo crew you guys can't even answer a yes or no question, we don't mm the mentally handy capped *****s like yall

DOES.
THAT.
OH.
TEE.
GEE.
EVER.
STOP.
JOHNING?.

*****s.

Spife

Smash Master
yall *****s crazy
lenny's totally a mans name
and call me leonard, my wife called me lenny. I hated it. THEN I KILLED THAT ***** AND THE TRAUMA ****ED MY MEMORY UP LOLO NOW I'M IN A HOSPITAL.

but no seriously Spife is a guys name. Also lol at how upstate ny shut the **** up when I called their **** out. Yall no bark, no bite, no game, straight up *****s.

biches!

otg

Smash Master
We aren't upstate at all, and I'm not responding to you for a number of reasons:

1.) you're awful at this game
2.) you're a terrible troll who doesn't know how to instigate **** with people, probably because you're so bad at this game and have nothing to actually base your **** talk off of. you know PC Jona? That *****s a troll, take some ****ing notes.
3.) We aren't upstate NY at all, I'm ****ing 5 minutes away from the Bronx, how the **** is that upstate? You don't even know the audience you're TRYING to troll, no wonder your so ****ing bad at it.

TL;DR:

YOU EAT A ****, NYUCKA.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
yall *****s crazy
lenny's totally a mans name
and call me leonard, my wife called me lenny. I hated it. THEN I KILLED THAT ***** AND THE TRAUMA ****ED MY MEMORY UP LOLO NOW I'M IN A HOSPITAL.

but no seriously Spife is a guys name. Also lol at how upstate ny shut the **** up when I called their **** out. Yall no bark, no bite, no game, straight up *****s.

biches!
lol sure bro
:laugh:

Spife

Smash Master
John john john john john, john john john john john john john john:

1.) john john john this john
2.) john john john troll john john john john john john john john john, john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john. john john john? john john john, john john john john.
3.) John john john john john, john john john john Bronx, john john john john? John john john john, john john john.

TL;OJ
YOU EAT A JOHN, NYUCKA.
What a constructive post from the biggest johner in the industry. I'ma start calling you *****s OTJohn and P.C. Johna.

also lol at the geography fail, ***** you live north of manny hatty you ****in upstate but keep pretending the bronx =/= the country side

what ever, I'm done here, yall *****s last name gotta be locke cause you're old bald white men who are as good at being alive as you're skillz in melee. Also, the only thing I could learn from watching PC Johna is how to suck at melee or how to john like a champ.

tl;dr
YOU WERE POPPIN ALL THAT GOOD **** A SECOND AGO!
THEN YOU GOT CALLED YOU OUT ON YOUR JOHNS!
YOU EAT A **** NYUCCA!
YOU EAT A ****!

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Morgan is trolling everybody mad hard, even himself.

Props to Yedi for becoming one iota less terrible.

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
Can't we all just get along? Way too much hilarity in this thread :laugh:.

Btw Max, I found out my bro actually lives IN New Ro, not near it (lol). Also, I wanted to go to that tournament but I was busy all of friday :(.

Probably wouldn't have played in it, just done a bunch of friendlies though.

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
WAT!!!! Your bro lives in New ro now? That is insane, come down this week then, if I can't house you atleast you're close and I can DEF pick you up to hang out. LET ME KNOW NYUCKA
I don't think I can come down this week. I have random work to do with some high school students (don't ask). Once they finish up their work, I'll have more freedom to come down.

Top Bottom