• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WPI Smash

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Hypppeeee me probably!!

Hailey when are we cooking.
I just want to cook after this weekend.
-DD

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
anyone wanna play on thursday?

and if yu guys got space for me ill probably be down for MM

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I can play Thursday (today!). What time are we looking at?
Well I didn't go to bed last night so maybe if I sleep sometime before you get here then sure.

Coming down and playing with Yedi or Stanley is cool too...but I'm exhausted...and still working.

And hell yeah Hailey we can totes cook Saturday night. Wanna come look at the cookbook we have? I can make pretty much everything in it, just need ingredients...and possibly any sort of special cooking devices it would require. They're usually fine though.
-DD

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Stanley wants to play and pyn wants to play. If nick is too exhausted, we can do it at my place? I have 2 tvs. Stanley's place is bigger but he only has 1 set up, and idk if he wants to have that many ppl over.

What time would be good for everyone? I get out of class at 4 so I guess that's when I'll start texting people.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Oh yeah, Stanley, do you still have my black memory card?
I think I lent it to you.
-DD

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Really? When did you give it to me? Ill check the one in my cube, but i'm pretty sure this is mine. What games did you have data for on the card nick?

oh actually i found another card on my wii, tho i'm not sure if thats mine either. Did your memory card have a starfox sticker on it?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Really? When did you give it to me? Ill check the one in my cube, but i'm pretty sure this is mind. What games did you have data for on the card nick?

oh actually i found another card on my wii, tho i'm not sure if thats mine either. Did you care memory card have a starfox sticker on it?
Yup!
That's the one.
Wooooo.

Has all my cool Chao Garden data on it. I don't know why I care, but I do.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Hiii WPI.
We're all clearly back in school.

Andrew isn't here though so his room is free staying quarters for anyone who wants to visit.

And lets play smash again yayyyy!!!
-DD

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Nick, cool with you if I stay over Monday night and possibly Tuesday?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Nick, cool with you if I stay over Monday night and possibly Tuesday?
Well, you can stay over whenever since Andrew has his room open for anyone to use.

Will I/other be able to play smash and be fun? I dunno. Tuesdays aren't good for me.
-DD

Top Bottom