• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WPI Smash

PercipI

Smash Rookie
You guys have any smash fests Mon,Tues,Wed, or Thurs? Only days I have off. I have a friend that also wants to come. Been playing each other for years and cant find any competition around here. No one around here plays this game and its the best.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
damn sora, had my falco lookin mad shook vs your marth. had to really focus in order to figure how not to keep getting *****

but word, ggs to all 3 of yu guys. Keep coming through to WPI.

jdog we gotta get some more games in. We barely played at all.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Wall Bombing is a Peach thing Andrew.
Samus can't live forever bomb-jumping.
-DD

Pyn

Smash Rookie
Somebody play me this weekend damnit, i live on the Becker campus like 1 minute away from price chopper

Pyn

Smash Rookie
Might go to the tourney, aim sn is jeffg9765 though if anybody has the urge to play anytime

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Yeah I'm back too and pretty much free to play Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.

And weekends too kinda for a bit when the girl isn't here.
Or while she's here if I'm not already busy...but I usually am.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
hey what do you guys play mostly? melee or brawl?
I play both, but everyone else pretty much focuses on Melee.
Although I need to get Yedi good at Brawl for the upcoming school tournament so we can cash out.
-DD

Smashjin

Smash Ace
So you guys are about 2 hours from me on the Cape <_<, that's kinda far. I really want to find people to play on a regular basis though.

I'm getting to the point where I'm almost desperate enough to come out sometime if you guys are playing.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
We can have smash weekends, I don't care. But not entire weekends. Just for a few hours on any day or whatever. I'm really busy with work on top of everything, so its whatever.

I'm free this weekend! Feel free to text me if you wanna play!

@Jin
If you want to make a trip out give us a day you'd be by and we'll let you know if it's good. How far are you from the Boston crew?
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Eh I dunno, I'm maybe an hour or hour and 20~ from Boston. Just down on Cape Cod.
Oh, yeah.
They probably play more than we do, just because we're so busy and whatnot.
But if you love us more, I totally understand and just give us a day/time and we'll see whats going on.
-DD

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
We should try to set up times during the wk for all of us (hailey, nick, stanley, pyn, and me) to come together and play smash (ideally at nicks cuz he has two tvs). We don't play frequently enough which is why we're not getting much better lol.

might be hard tho cuz we are all pretty busy.

p.s. nick when shud we do that brawl training

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
We should try to set up times during the wk for all of us (hailey, nick, stanley, pyn, and me) to come together and play smash (ideally at nicks cuz he has two tvs). We don't play frequently enough which is why we're not getting much better lol.

might be hard tho cuz we are all pretty busy.

p.s. nick when shud we do that brawl training
Any day this week, really. Just let me know when you want to drop by. All of my work can be pushed off a couple of hours, I can skip sleeping idgaf.

But yeah, that's pretty much my schedule any time. LOL
-DD

Pyn

Smash Rookie
Ill be here till thursday, and ill play at any time, leaving for the weekend though

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
;_; Rep WPI mad hard at ROM guys!
I'll be there in spirit.
And wreck the Becker Brawl tournament.
-DD

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
so daves comin on tuesday (though he might flake like usually does)

you guys wanna play then?

Top Bottom