• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WPI Smash

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Awesome! Greatly appreciated man. Looking forward to meeting and playing you guys! What time do you think you'll get started?
I have class 3-5pm on Fridays, so after that, as far as I know. Will you be staying over Friday night/do you have a car? Might have a couple people that need rides that won't fit into Hailey's car.

or they'll fit because I'm in the trunk.

Okay I'm going to visit wpi soon. I put together, with some help, that a good friend of mine who plays melee goes here and that wpi has an awesome smash scene! This is crazy epic!!!
Yo, Yedi and I put in a lot of work to make this **** awesome. Then Hailey really picked up and now we're all over the ****ing place ****** faces. YEEEEAAAHHHH.

-DD

unknownforce

Smash Lord
I have class 3-5pm on Fridays, so after that, as far as I know. Will you be staying over Friday night/do you have a car? Might have a couple people that need rides that won't fit into Hailey's car.

or they'll fit because I'm in the trunk.

Yo, Yedi and I put in a lot of work to make this **** awesome. Then Hailey really picked up and now we're all over the ****ing place ****** faces. YEEEEAAAHHHH.

-DD
Sounds good! I'll plan on stopping by around 6 at the address Yedi mentioned then if that works. Looking forward to it!

I have a car and would be happy to drive people, but there is a slight problem because I was planning to head back to RI after HOG. Dropping people off in Worcester would send me an hour and a half in a different direction. That said, since you guys are providing housing I'll still drive people there and back if need be.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Sounds good! I'll plan on stopping by around 6 at the address Yedi mentioned then if that works. Looking forward to it!

I have a car and would be happy to drive people, but there is a slight problem because I was planning to head back to RI after HOG. Dropping people off in Worcester would send me an hour and a half in a different direction. That said, since you guys are providing housing I'll still drive people there and back if need be.
We're not positive on the full ride situation for everyone quite yet, and your assistance would be greatly appreciated if things turn out complicated.

If you need any gas money for the trip from your passengers just let us know.

-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Does anyone have any idea what the people showing up Friday looks like?

I know we have
Normal Crew [Kev/Hai/Yed/Stan/Me/(Andrew?)](5)+Unknown(1)+???Maine???+Otherpeople???

;_; I really need some numbers soon guys.
-DD

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Does anyone have any idea what the people showing up Friday looks like?

I know we have
Normal Crew [Kev/Hai/Yed/Stan/Me/(Andrew?)](5)+Unknown(1)+???Maine???+Otherpeople???

;_; I really need some numbers soon guys.
-DD
Yep, I'm def in. Should I call when I get there tomorrow to give you a heads up DarkDragoon? I suspect it will be at 6 but you never know with traffic.

I'll be sure to bring my setup as well. Greatly looking forward to it!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Yep, I'm def in. Should I call when I get there tomorrow to give you a heads up DarkDragoon? I suspect it will be at 6 but you never know with traffic.

I'll be sure to bring my setup as well. Greatly looking forward to it!
Yeah give me a call or something:
(860) 510 3364

-DD

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Awesome meeting some of the WPI members! I hope to game with you guys some more and improve my game. Happy to give any suggestions/advice I can too to help others improve too if they'd like. I'll have to find out when the next big event is so I can begin training more! Also it would be awesome to get some of the other MA smashers like $mike (that kid is too good!) and darc to come.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Well, this year was a good year guys. Sucks that I was finally getting good and now we can't play. :|

Maybe we'll meet up at Xenith? Who knows.

Anyways, WPI is out for the summer. :D HAVE A GREAT SUMMER EVERYONE!
-DD

Spife

Smash Master
Is it true that $mike quit? And also that you guys are ****ing terrible?
Nah to both
Smike quit because we refused to buy him anything for his rectal bleeding. That we gave him. From ****** him so hard.

Spife

Smash Master
warchester usually takes a break durring the summer. Honestly though, you guys are gonna have competition from western ma next semester, we got hero, darc, spife, shadow ball, flaco/roman allll 20-30 mins away from amherst. (Or actually in amherst).

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
warchester usually takes a break durring the summer. Honestly though, you guys are gonna have competition from western ma next semester, we got hero, darc, spife, shadow ball, flaco/roman allll 20-30 mins away from amherst. (Or actually in amherst).
roman is playing again? :troll:

but seriously i hope so. :urg:

you left out the peeps that I have in the crew that we're forming. Gonna be Life, Flaco (if he'll man the f up and play against Life), Armageddon, (yes he's actually back but he's still trying to solidify his skill...), 9000 (If we can get him to stop doing stupid **** with Falcon he'll be terrifying), 0'13 (not too good, out of practice, but he just got back from South American /he'samarinejohns) and myself (I have consistantancy problems :urg:)

so if we add Darc, you and Hero... we Darc will be a threat! :awesome:

oh and Spife, I took notes from our second tourny game earlier in the month http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxTAWLywGx0 (boy his marth is bad :oneeye: )

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
WPI!!!!!!
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I don't have the days set in stone yet, but early-mid September is going to have a few days of MacD in my room, probably leading into a Mass Madness.

I'm also going to be looking into getting the DNA Gaming space used in Brawl tournaments for Melee tournaments.

I don't have a meal plan this year so I can't give you guys free food like I used to, but there is a kitchen and I can cook things if I get bored/hungry.

I don't think I'll be able to house more than one or two people occasionally, but I can talk to my suite-mates and see how that all rolls out.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Link to thread?

:phone:
There isn't one yet. Matt is trying to keep it low key, so he's putting it up after HoG.
**** the police, word of mouth is gonna **** that ****. MacD will be there.

-DD

Top Bottom