• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WPI Smash

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Also, WPI crew made an appearance at a local Becker Tournament today. The top 5 at the end of the day was something like this:

1. KevinM ($13)
2. DarkDragoon
3. HaileyM
4. JoeyTheAsian/ECJoey/Variola
5. Terranoia

SO GOOD.
-DD

Spife

Smash Master
Akali is really easy to get down. Remember the strats darc and I talked about.

here they are in case you forgot

1. Pick akali.

And there you go.

and I don't mean to detract from you getting her down, I just mean she's stupid fun to play cause she kills champs.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Akali is really easy to get down. Remember the strats darc and I talked about.

here they are in case you forgot

1. Pick akali.

And there you go.

and I don't mean to detract from you getting her down, I just mean she's stupid fun to play cause she kills champs.
xD She's actually just stupid for me to play right now, especially in Random queue. I don't have enough mastery points to start with a Doran's blade & health pot and activate my passive, so I have to start with boots/longsword & health pot (3) and farm. Plus I have no runes so my damage output is kinda lacking, and the people I'm pitted against seem to all have several levels on me somehow because I'll smack an Annie with Q-Auto-Q-Auto at level 2 or 3, and she'll be at like, half health...and I'll just be sitting there eating tons of damage from her. >:[

But mid-late game after I get my items and stuff all those ganks are just delicious.
-DD

Spife

Smash Master
Masteries wont give you a dorans blade + pot.

I usually open with uhh abilifying tomb and one health pot, build that into a hex tec revolver and go from there. She's a different champ at 6, and you cant' really harrass openly like how you described because you'll just eat to much damage.
I have a nasty habit of R'ing in when I should. R let's me cover way more distance and it's probably not safe, where as Q is way closer (so if I'm that close already it's probably way safer) and doesn't commit as hard.

My akali is by no means good but she's okay. I can show you what I do some time.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Masteries wont give you a dorans blade + pot.

I usually open with uhh abilifying tomb and one health pot, build that into a hex tec revolver and go from there. She's a different champ at 6, and you cant' really harrass openly like how you described because you'll just eat to much damage.
I have a nasty habit of R'ing in when I should. R let's me cover way more distance and it's probably not safe, where as Q is way closer (so if I'm that close already it's probably way safer) and doesn't commit as hard.

My akali is by no means good but she's okay. I can show you what I do some time.
:x Yeah, I just hit 13 and now I can just start with Doran's Blade. Didn't realize how much it costs, haha. Whatever, lifesteal+vamp = health.

I do pretty well though, imo. I just play really stupid and risky because I get bored. xD

-DD

Spife

Smash Master
WELL SPIFE

I GO BOOTS FIRST AND GET BOTH PASSIVES

get at me
I usually take my ult first at lvl 1. Unless I'm jungling, then I just level up her passive and don't touch any of her other skills (lol cause they suuuuuck). If I'm feeling frisky I start in their base on my jungle route.

Also why haven't I played with either of you guys? Over break I'ma devote like 2 days to LoL and play with everyone. Also **** vent :3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I usually take my ult first at lvl 1. Unless I'm jungling, then I just level up her passive and don't touch any of her other skills (lol cause they suuuuuck). If I'm feeling frisky I start in their base on my jungle route.

Also why haven't I played with either of you guys? Over break I'ma devote like 2 days to LoL and play with everyone. Also **** vent :3
Add me!
LordDarkDragoon.

My internet sucked today, but it should be fine later, and we'll play!
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
MM this weekend. SO HYPED.

Hyped to get on Matt's *** and watch all of WPI make it out of pools LIKE IT SHOULD BE.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Shout outs to me for being the only one from the WPI crew bringing home any amount of bacon this weekend.

And by bacon I mean cash.

And by cash I mean I was sick.

Get.On.My.Level.
-DD

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Shout outs to me for being the only one from the WPI crew bringing home any amount of bacon this weekend.

And by bacon I mean cash.

And by cash I mean I was sick.

Get.On.My.Level.
-DD
And here I thought I was part of the WPI crew.

**** you too, Nick.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
so this is the only MA thread that's alive huh?

Lurking is boring, phone based intranet is gay as heck...

I was convinced not to stop playing by 0'13

now that stuff is done (looking at schools)

gas is freaking through the freaking roof

but hey

Life is playing again

(gonna play him next week hopefully)

now springfield has Flaco, myself, Life, Armegeddon, 0'13, and Life's friend who plays C. Falcon

wow, we almost have enough for a crew

*checks to see if the sky is falling*

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
WPI is slacking. Do you guys even play during weekdays? Irish/$Mike/Deisel (occasionally me) play a lot. Lately new players coming in (FoxLisk) has been playing too.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
And here I thought I was part of the WPI crew.

**** you too, Nick.
Waitwhat you got money?
OH **** YEAH YOU TEAMED WITH DUSTIN LOLOLOLOL.
My bad bro. <3

@Shadowball
lolwhat?

-DD

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I decided i wasn't quitting, mostly because 0'13 pulled a Roman and convinced me not to.

I've gotten most of the life stuff i needed to do out of the way, and I am looking at schools atm.

I could find time to make it to tournies again, but gas is stupid exspensive now.

two players from Springfield who used to play back in the MLG days are playing again. Life is one, I dk what his friend calls himself, 0'13 played both of them and said they're still good, though I can't say personally 'cause i haven't played them. I never thought there'd be more than 3 ppl in my city that played smash, now there's 6, so i was worried that the sky was gonna fall.

also my mobile internet hates this site sooooo000o0o0o0oo0o0o much lol.

that's the rough translation...

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Is there an event going on this Friday or during the weekend? I'd really like to come and meet you guys/get some melee in!

Edit-I HATE these forums on April Fools lol.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
And you should come visit ASAP!

Because we leave for the summer on May 4th.
-DD

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Well I would certainly like to before then. HOG is next week, so I'd really like to come and get some smash practice in (I'll bring an extra tv/cube as well). What time do you guys typically start? Also, is housing a possibility? Due to my location being in the middle of nowhere (stupid Wakefield...) this would slightly shorten my drive to HOG the next day and would therefore be quite helpful. I'll buy food for anyone that can provide housing =)

terranoia

Smash Cadet
Well I would certainly like to before then. HOG is next week, so I'd really like to come and get some smash practice in (I'll bring an extra tv/cube as well). What time do you guys typically start? Also, is housing a possibility? Due to my location being in the middle of nowhere (stupid Wakefield...) this would slightly shorten my drive to HOG the next day and would therefore be quite helpful. I'll buy food for anyone that can provide housing =)
Listen to this guy.

Extra TV? HAH
Buying food? HAH

Naw, but come.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
You're entirely welcome, we're possibly having Maine over that weekend, and we may need an extra TV.

Buying food isn't necessary because Hailey/Andrew/ I cover everyone with our meal swipes into restaurant downstairs or cafeteria up the street. But if you wanted to order Pizza/Chinese/Wings after those places close, or take a tripe to price chopper, you're more than welcome!

But yeah. Friday may be pretty intense!

-DD

unknownforce

Smash Lord
You're entirely welcome, we're possibly having Maine over that weekend, and we may need an extra TV.

Buying food isn't necessary because Hailey/Andrew/ I cover everyone with our meal swipes into restaurant downstairs or cafeteria up the street. But if you wanted to order Pizza/Chinese/Wings after those places close, or take a tripe to price chopper, you're more than welcome!

But yeah. Friday may be pretty intense!

-DD
Awesome! Greatly appreciated man. Looking forward to meeting and playing you guys! What time do you think you'll get started?

bolt.

Smash Ace
Okay I'm going to visit wpi soon. I put together, with some help, that a good friend of mine who plays melee goes here and that wpi has an awesome smash scene! This is crazy epic!!!

Top Bottom