• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WPI Smash

Spife

Smash Master
I just got done watching all 8 episodes of gurren laggan, sucks that guy died. Good series though.

Spife

Smash Master
:3 it's not really a troll post, I'm serious, that didn't need to happen and he was making the show for me, and now I find out there's another 19 episodes without him? **** that. That series is 8 episodes long with a reaaaaaaally long epilogue >__>

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
:3 it's not really a troll post, I'm serious, that didn't need to happen and he was making the show for me, and now I find out there's another 19 episodes without him? **** that. That series is 8 episodes long with a reaaaaaaally long epilogue >__>
Hes a great man, but the show only gets better, believe it or not.
Muck through the next 2 or 3 episodes [depression arc], and then **** gets real.
-DD

Spife

Smash Master
Hes a great man, but the show only gets better, believe it or not.
Muck through the next 2 or 3 episodes [depression arc], and then **** gets real.
-DD
Yeah Simon just got over it (some how, I'm half paying attention but I'm sure this show was just like "uhh yeah I get it now, even if everyone else doesn't and that's all that matters". Just finished episode 11 aka Simon's the leader.

Speaking of, Nick remind me that I have your FLCL and I'll get it back to you.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
spife, i know exactly what you mean, but the show is def worth it

after like a few eps after dude's death i stopped watching cuz the pacing got slow and no kamina. 4 months later i came back to it and holy **** it was amazing

my favorite anime ever

Spife

Smash Master
Finished it
Not AWESOME but definitely good. I'm trying to remember an anime I think is awesome and it might just be Cowboy Bebop
inb4 cowboy bebop **** talk

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Finished it
Not AWESOME but definitely good. I'm trying to remember an anime I think is awesome and it might just be Cowboy Bebop
spife

i thought we had something

=[

otg

Smash Master
HELL no neal. have you actually rewatched DBZ? It's ****ing painful as hell sometimes. So much filler, so much BS, and not enough action. I mean, back when I was younger it was the ****, but nowadays **** is like horrible lol.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
DBZKai > Bebop.

Although I haven't watched either one to completion.

Did you need something before Yedi? I missed you on AIM.
-DD

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
nah, i'm good

yu watch dbzkai? the old animation can't really be that appealing.

gotpho

Smash Cadet
Finished it
Hands down, the best anime eva!!! Jazz, Mafia, Crime, Sci-Fi,Supernatural, Retro 70s, Slice of life and Cowboys in Space.

Plus OMG!!! The saddest ending ever; thinking about it makes me want to cry...=(

Can't wait for the live-action movie but the fact that keanu reeves is Spike makes me cringe.

where yalll att

edit: spife yu better have started baccano
Haha, Baccano was awesome. I bought the whole series; english dub was so much better.

If you like Baccano then you'll like Black Lagoon. It more involved with Chinese and Russian Mafia. Plus the gore and blood is Awesome :)

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
stanley!!

what yu been up? too bad mdz moved from quincy so there isn't many more ppl left to play

yu shud look into going to SOTP/GUFest on the 26-27th

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
riiight. so once i get my truck competely fixed i should be able to play u guys at a smashfest or something lol. it's running but i gotta get a module or something replaced. my wallet hurts.

gotpho

Smash Cadet
stanley!!

what yu been up? too bad mdz moved from quincy so there isn't many more ppl left to play

yu shud look into going to SOTP/GUFest on the 26-27th
Now that I think about it. Does this make me the best player in Quincy...lulz

Top Bottom