• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WPI Smash

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
UAIR U AT NICK?

and i'm here now stanley, hit me UP!

but i quit this game so we can play pikmin...

*sidenote*: does anyone have pikmin for the gamecube?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'll be back on Wednesday. Andrew is moving in tomorrow I think.
FOUNDERS WOOT!
-DD

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
UAIR U AT NICK?

and i'm here now stanley, hit me UP!

but i quit this game so we can play pikmin...

*sidenote*: does anyone have pikmin for the gamecube?
Pikmin 1 or 2? I have 1 on the wii (lol)

Yedi quit this game til he starts ****** Neal again. Then he'll go back to being the best in MA. But remember Yedi, if you can't hold on its ok, he's just going for a dip!!!
*insert cocky john here*

also, WHEN THE HELL ARE YOU COMING BACK YEDI.

Jeez, not having the token black guy around just isn't the same.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So I got my whole shebang set up again. Smash fests can resume as soon as this heat goes away.
-DD

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
yedi is unranked anyways (because he didn't enter any tournaments), atm the pr is prolly, arc, then you, then roman

to surpass arc you have to do more than beat him directly, you have to put up better tournament results than he does (not how you place, but who you actually beat and lose to)

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
yedi is unranked anyways (because he didn't enter any tournaments), atm the pr is prolly, arc, then you, then roman

to surpass arc you have to do more than beat him directly, you have to put up better tournament results than he does (not how you place, but who you actually beat and lose to)
You realize at the last MM I beat him in 2 sets, in tournament, and placed above him.

Right?

So you're saying that isn't enough for you to rank me above Arc? O_o

Hm.
I gotta step it up. :D I'll beast everyone.

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tREmV3Vv5n3wbIYijzVQvHQ#gid=0

This is missing apex, but basically you have to surpass Arc in terms of who he's beaten. You beat him directly twice, but he's beaten other players that you haven't. If you keep doing as well as you did at the last two tournaments then you might be able to do it. We've pretty much stopped with the pr though because we lost interest/Roman quit.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
who cares where you are in a PR

as long as you place above everyone else, then it shouldnt matter, you should know whos better in tourney

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Yeah I know I was just ******* around lol

Though I did beat some of the beast Peach mains (DoH, Doll, MacD) in my pools at Apex. Get @ Me Arc.

Stop name searching, McCain.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
im not the dog.

the dog is his own persona of nah-ness

and im definitely not breakfast.

***** dont you know who this is?!?!?!?

i will make you, make me breakfast, and then we'll see whats really good

NYUKKA

Spife

Smash Master
im not the dog.

the dog is his own persona of nah-ness

and im definitely not breakfast.

***** dont you know who this is?!?!?!?

i will make you, make me breakfast, and then we'll see whats really good

NYUKKA
son I'm at least dinner and lunch aint even got **** on me and you know who you don't got **** on? Lunch! I don't know how you hope to get anythin on me cuz yu sizzlin like bacon nyuuuukkahh

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
My only gripe to Matt is he loses stupid sets to people like Sai and KyuPuff. Not because they are bad per say, but because they are stupid sets (literally stupid things happen).

I'm taking a break from Melee, not feeling it atm. I'll probably play like once a week or so and be back full force in a month or something (maybe, whenever my instinct to play melee kicks in again as it always does).

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So yeah, no smashfest this weekend, I'm headed home and going to the tournament in Vernon, so maybe see some of you guys there? :D

I'll be bringing my girlfriend and little brother. I might do Brawl teams with her, and just do ProjectM/Melee Friendlies all day.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
:| Maybe we'll have a smashfest this weekend. I dunno. If I feel up to it.
-DD

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Coming to WPI next Tuesday for Wax and birthday funsies. Probably won't want to smash.

Top Bottom