• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WPI Smash

Spife

Smash Master
you aint sayin that when i pull up in my new car

lmao
Yeah, because that would be rude to say to your face.

I still want to know why banana bread hasn't wasted out time whooping your crews sorry ***. Notice how I didn't say "you and your crew", cause you know...your crew would actually try and that means not fielding yo broke ***** ***.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
wow thats actual real talk

otg has never once put jona on his starters lists for crews. mad grimy.

anyways lol spife, bb doesn't exist anymore

Spife

Smash Master
pancake jona not even coming up with his own **** talk, nice one man really. Didn't even wait for more then one post before copying and pasting it. *****, if you can't even come up with your own **** talk, how do you expect to come up with your own mind games? What? You gonna copy mine? **** ***** good luck even figuring out what they are. Also ***** why do you own a car if you live in ny? Take the ****ing subway, unless you live out of the city then you hardly live in ny.

I figured out why otg is named otg. Cause his panties are still ON THE GROUND from the last time he played anyone from our crew. ***** pick that **** up no one wants to see what jona got you for your 2 year anniversary.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Lol I love you Morgan.

Jona you're really bad but nice work **** talking the only player from Mass who you actually have a chance of beating.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I figured out why otg is named otg. Cause his panties are still ON THE GROUND from the last time he played anyone from our crew. ***** pick that **** up no one wants to see what jona got you for your 2 year anniversary.
lmaoooowtf

thts some other level ****

Spife

Smash Master
Lol I love you Morgan.

Jona you're really bad but nice work **** talking the only player from Mass who you actually have a chance of beating.
Word, he'd have a chance if I were distracted or playing with my ****.

otg

Smash Master
Does Banana Bread exist at all anymore since Roman quit?

I mean, I just feel bad that so many of you guys don't have homes anymore. Yedi has been secretly TFS forever since he understands the dynamic, but what of the rest of you?

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Banana Bread never existed.

I don't need to be in a crew because I'm actually good at this game.

Spife

Smash Master
Word, he'd have a chance if I were distracted or playing with my ****.
lmao spife ur trying too hard son

lol im not in ny because im not in the city hahaha ok

and space out your sentences

it was so hard to read your crap

itwaslikethisyowhatsreallygoodimspifealliknowisbreakfastandtryingtotalktrashbutisuckatthisgamelol
yo losers say "it's just a game, you're trying to hard, you're taking this to seriously" *****, put yo tail between your legs and run now

and you aren't in the city cause you can't handle that ****, **** *****, I live on a ****in farm! You know how many coyoties I killed last night with my nuts? like 18, ****

and pancake jonas, just cause you found the third grade a little to hard and quit school (last year, I might add) doesn't mean the rest of us gotta make reading accommodations for you all day, but just this once, there you go.

I

separated

my

paragraph

for

your

***** what's up!?

also **** zoso not taking anyones side but his own!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Well, that's +$100 to Best Buy for me, thanks to WPI's Brawl tournament and my Lucario.

:| Damn that ToonLink Lucario matchup though. Always snatching money from me.

-DD

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Can't have this thread go over 5 days with Brawl being the last thing mentioned. WTF is wrong with you guys??????

Top Bottom