• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WPI Smash

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Good **** at pretty much all of the WPI crew showing up to MM making it into Bracket.

Hailey didn't, but she beat Kyupuff, which is just as good.
-DD

GTZ

Smash Ace
NNID
Arctic-Cat
Yo, WPI what's up guys? I live about 45 min away, I'd love some new faces to play in Brawl.. I'm going to MassMadness 23 (Brawl edition) in Framingham Saturday Oct. 16, 2010.. anybody wanna carpool or whatever, I can pick them up if they aren't too far from me.. I used to go by the tag s.b.soldier, now I'm GTZ.. I got a buddy named Brannon at WPI, he may have played with you at one point.. anyways anybody wants in at MassMadness 23, PM me or something..
- G T Z

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Yo, WPI what's up guys? I live about 45 min away, I'd love some new faces to play in Brawl.. I'm going to MassMadness 23 (Brawl edition) in Framingham Saturday Oct. 16, 2010.. anybody wanna carpool or whatever, I can pick them up if they aren't too far from me.. I used to go by the tag s.b.soldier, now I'm GTZ.. I got a buddy named Brannon at WPI, he may have played with you at one point.. anyways anybody wants in at MassMadness 23, PM me or something..
- G T Z
s.b.souljaboyyyy

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
- G T Z
I'd play Brawl with you. School is out on the 16th though, so I'll be at home. But if you wanna stop by and play Brawl and slowly be converted to Melee, be my guest!

-DD

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
aoi shud be around more often and i expect to see vt + spife here semi regularly as well

kevin's prolly gonna be on campus the night before a tourney and maybe zoso will come around sooooooooo **** shud hit us up

esp since boston sucks ****

Spife

Smash Master
boston sucks mad ***** yo
even matt's breath smells like ********************************* *

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
HaileyM is mad **** with the close sets with Lucky.
So is KevinM for his clutch Shine Uair.

We should probably change the title of this thread to be something about "Lupe".
-DD

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Without a doubt Hailey's the best in RI. Anyone who says otherwise can eat a ****.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Sup guys. Me, Emmy and possibly Zoso are gonna be at GU in Framingham for Fight Night tomorrow. You guys should come and play Melee with us.
Uhhh...
I think everyone is scootin' outta here for Thanksgiving ASAP.
:p

Also,
<3 JOEY
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
You guys should seriously come to our RPI tourney. We could have a WPI vs RPI crew battle or something.
I'd love to, but I'm busy that weekend. :[

You should come down in January though! Lots of tournaments around here!

-DD

Spife

Smash Master
Good to know P.C. Jona's still got no ****ing clue what's goin on, just like an omlet.
Yo ***** does PC stand for Pan Cakes?

Top Bottom