• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WPI Smash

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
guys

andrew is gettin gud

bout to be able to defend his position of best in MA

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
i completely forgot about yu =/

we should play today

or maybe not, i have to sleep

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
good **** yedi. have fun in nowhere jersey.

AND NOW THAT I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO PLAYS WORCESTER IN MASS, I DECLARE MYSELF THE BEST AND NEW RULER OF THIS THREAD

well, at WPI at least.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Where exactly in Boston do you live? I live at Quincy; south of Boston.
In terms of melee Matt.Zeb currently resides in Quincy as well. I live in Everett which is just north of Boston. Currently, the MA "version" of a smash fest usually involves me driving to someone's house, unless it's ControlledChaos who actually does come to my house occasionally.

gotpho

Smash Cadet
In terms of melee Matt.Zeb currently resides in Quincy as well. I live in Everett which is just north of Boston. Currently, the MA "version" of a smash fest usually involves me driving to someone's house, unless it's ControlledChaos who actually does come to my house occasionally.
I thought Matt move to new york.

Wow, you live in Everett? Did you go to Everett High School? I know some people over there.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
homie...

TFS is all family

and mad jokes

all day long

u know you wanna roll with TFS

them real niiqqas

na mean?

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
Yedi you're wrong. You run TFS New Jersey, and Neal runs TFS WPI. I mean, he's clearly the best/only player there.
What he isn't telling you is that this was our plan all along.

Ever since Max has been playing with me, he was hoping to expand TFS to other states. However, once Yedi came into the picture our plans were ruined...temporarily. Now that he is gone, I can now begin operation TFK.

Those
****ing
Kirbies.

I will now require everyone in Worcester to main Kirby. As a result, TFS will slowly take over Massachusetts. Now Max and I will be...

You know what, I have no idea where I'm going with this. I'm just gonna stop right now.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
July is half over! A little over a month until the smashfests start up again!
Get hyped!
-DD

Top Bottom