• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WPI Smash

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'm gonna try to design my new controller paint job today, will post pics.

Strike that, nothing looked good.
-DD

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, did you know Yedi got a new white controller? It's almost as awesome as my green controller.

also, ggs yedi. Your falco still can't take on my Kirby (unless you dair spam or something stupid like that). :laugh:

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
shoutouts to hailey for making it out of pools

shoutouts to neal for never coming to anything

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
lol it's over *******

unless i'm getting trolled... in which case yur still a *******

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
also shoutouts to andrew for having a whack name and for showing up to massmadness and getting ***** like we all do at our first tournaments and for being the best in mass

i saw him do some wavedashing tho, mad proud

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I couldn't be happier with any other roommate.

Maybe.
-DD

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
so next year, we should try to get together for more in school smashfests. So most of you guys can meet each other and ****.

also we shud invite the college scrubs so maybe we can find more people that wanna play smash.

neal, are you doin another 3 years here?

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
lolwut? another three years? what do you take me for, someone who fails at passing classes?

im only gonna be here for one more year though. the rest of my time is gonna depend on my job success, which is way too early to tell right now =\

HaileyM

Smash Apprentice
so next year, we should try to get together for more in school smashfests. So most of you guys can meet each other and ****.

also we shud invite the college scrubs so maybe we can find more people that wanna play smash.

neal, are you doin another 3 years here?
invite me!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
invite me!
You're in the OP, you're invited by default.

But yeah, I'll take some initiative in the fall. We'll try for some in-building ones, but for the smaller ones we can just keep in my dorm or something. Tons of room there, AC, Goats Head/snack store downstairs.
-DD

Top Bottom