• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WPI Smash

Roman.

Smash Champion
We should have a WPI vs. BU crew battle sometimes, from what I see right now, seems like we have a bigger Brawl scene and you guys have a bigger Melee scene since a bunch of our melee players are graduating this year. But it would be fun nonetheless.
we'll do like brawl+, brawl-, and projectM crew battles lol

otg

Smash Master
So, to keep all the millions of fans updated on the G/S/C Nuzlocke challenge, I have 6 badges (this game is dumb short) and have duked it out with Neal twice now, I lost both times. So far I've had Hoothoot, Tauros and Tentacool die (the latter two I actually wanted to use...). BUT I WILL GET YOU BACK NEAL, MARK MY WORDS.

otg

Smash Master
wtf, yu guys are whack. theres no point in starting anymore
huh? I thought you and DD were doing a Ruby or FireRed runthru and then winner of both games would square off vs. the other? If you want I'll do a FireRed/Ruby run with you as well as this G/S/C one, the nuzlocke challenege is **** and G/S/C is dumb short anyway (I'm going to be done with this by tomorrow or the day after probably, at least at the current rate I'm going).

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
huh? I thought you and DD were doing a Ruby or FireRed runthru and then winner of both games would square off vs. the other? If you want I'll do a FireRed/Ruby run with you as well as this G/S/C one, the nuzlocke challenege is **** and G/S/C is dumb short anyway (I'm going to be done with this by tomorrow or the day after probably, at least at the current rate I'm going).
>_> All 16 gyms + Red? Really?

Because its the longest game except for HG/SS.
-DD

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
So, to keep all the millions of fans updated on the G/S/C Nuzlocke challenge, I have 6 badges (this game is dumb short) and have duked it out with Neal twice now, I lost both times. So far I've had Hoothoot, Tauros and Tentacool die (the latter two I actually wanted to use...). BUT I WILL GET YOU BACK NEAL, MARK MY WORDS.
In the meantime, I've lost my drowzee and a bunch of other random pokemon. I also keep losing opportunities to catch a bunch of useful guys (freaking magnemite fled, wtf). On the bright side, I finally got a pokemon to be my HM slave (lol krabby).

By the way, you need to slow down a lot. I just finished gym #4 and I keep being busy hanging out with friends lol.

When is our next friendly/1v1? I wrote down some stats for a 1v1 after I beat gym 4, but I don't think you would want to lose your guy after leveling him up a lot more.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
yea probs

im actually not sure i have to figure out what this summer entails

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
it couple of minutes that bottle of guiness is finished, you are now officially allowed to slap bitches

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
MA still has me, probably the best Kirby in the state :laugh:

Disclaimer: only kirby and best kirby may be used interchangeably

otg

Smash Master
MA still has me, probably the best Kirby in the state :laugh:

Disclaimer: only kirby and best kirby may be used interchangeably
Actually nah, the only way you get the title of best Kirby is if you actually ****ing picked up a GC controller for once, and played this ****ing game instead of just talking about how you're the best worst character in the game.

Spife

Smash Master
Guys I want in on this pokemon ****. Can I just train my **** though? **** it i'm gonna do it anyway, i'll mm you guys with it when I see you <3

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
lollll so terrible. Yo, I'm getting started on that Nuzlocke run for Ruby tonight or at some point this weekend, you best get at me *****.
Lol. To be fair (haha, melee joke), his falco ***** my fox and marth :urg:. GGs overall though. Seems my friend Pat isn't as much into the game anymore, but I've known this for a few months now.

Also, this nuzlocke challenge is really getting to me. My team has absolutely no synergy right now. Hell, I almost couldn't get past the dark cave if I didn't trade my krabby for a voltorb (which I'm training up now). Also, my raticate and drowzee are down, the two guys I really wanted to train up. And icing on the cake: I'll be teaching my golbat fly once it actually evolves into a crobat, and I have no idea how long that will take.

</johns>

otg

Smash Master
Funny story neal, I already beat the challenge and I never found a single Flying type outside of Hoothoot, so I didn't have fly for the whole game. Dark Cave also isn't mandatory FYI, it's just a side area. In fact, I dont think you actually need Flash for anything the whole game.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
hahah yu didnt have fly. not like it matters since yu cuz just 50x speed run anywhere in like 10 secs

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
Don't you need flash to get to the 7th gym?

Then again, I don't have the map, so I have no idea lol

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
In Gold/Silver the only places you need flash are Rock Tunnel[Kanto; optional], Dark Cave[Johto; Optional], and Unknown Dungeon[Flash is the answer to a puzzle].
-DD

Top Bottom