• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WPI Smash

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
^ OH SHHIIIITTTTT
Of course its a new page. -_-;
THE CALL OUT!
It is on.
-DD

gotpho

Smash Cadet
OOOHHHH YEDDIE...you need to add this to why you need go to WPI Smash

There's a bunch of viet restaurant to get PHO!!! aka Beef Noodle Soup. It's so good!! ^.^

Not like...worcester is the only place to get Pho...but when you got melee you got Pho >.>

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Thats not much of an equation since theres only one term and no mathematical symbols on one either side of the equality.

If anything it's a computer science expression which would mean that you are putting the value of 'win' into 'looking good for sandra' which doesn't really make sense. If we consider win and loss to be of type boolean than it makes even less sense because...

lolk

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Thats not much of an equation since theres only one term and no mathematical symbols on one either side of the equality.

If anything it's a computer science expression which would mean that you are putting the value of 'win' into 'looking good for sandra' which doesn't really make sense. If we consider win and loss to be of type boolean than it makes even less sense because...

lolk
>:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HERES YOUR MATH.

My Swagger + Haily's awesome clothing choices = Mad sexing from Sandra.

THERE.
-DD

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
if you subtract 'Haily's awesome clothing choices' from both side of the equation, you get:
Your Swagger = Mad Sexing from Sandra - Hailey's awesome clothing choices.

I just proved with simple algrebra that you can receive mad sexing from Sandra without needing hailey's clothing choices. (On the other hand you could also get it without swagger but with her choices)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
if you subtract 'Haily's awesome clothing choices' from both side of the equation, you get:
Your Swagger = Mad Sexing from Sandra - Hailey's awesome clothing choices.

I just proved with simple algrebra that you can receive mad sexing from Sandra without needing hailey's clothing choices. (On the other hand you could also get it without swagger but with her choices)
Actually, you just said that my Swagger = Me sexing Sandra without clothing that hailey picked out.
-DD

Spife

Smash Master
HaileyM's in the HOUSE
Why isn't she in the ktichen?!
AMIRITEGAIS?

No, no I'm not. Prejudices aren't cool guys, this isn't 1950 anymore.
Paid for by the anti-prejudice funds. Remember, low tiers suck.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Morgan you should change your avatar to read I <3 EDM because your current avatar offends my delicate music snob sensibilities.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
ITS GOIN' DOWN FRIDAY GOGOOGOGOGOGOGOOGOO!!!!!

Cya then guys :D!

I have class 12-1 and 3-4. Anytime after 4 is chill.
-DD

Octave

Smash Ace
Man I would be so totally down if prom wasn't this weekend.

(NICK I'M SORRY GOD STOP PRESSURING ME q______q)

Top Bottom