• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World HOBO Results(FULL RESULTS/PICS/VIDS/STORIES ARE UP!! SOMEONE BAN METAKNIGHT!!)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I don't know why Lee Martin and DSF have "Meta Knight" next to their names in the results.

Lee Martin never picked MK from what I saw, and DSF lost every game in brackets that he used MK in. He beat Roy_R with Dedede, and lost with MK. He lost with MK against Dojo. There's no other reason to put MK next to their name than to just help the pro-ban side.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
just because they lost with him doesnt mean they didnt use him
...lol

If the character did literally nothing in order to help them progress in the tournament, it doesn't deserve any credit. Ankoku wouldn't count it if he was still doing his character rankings.

Lee didn't even use MK, anyways.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
...lol

If the character did literally nothing in order to help them progress in the tournament, it doesn't deserve any credit. Ankoku wouldn't count it if he was still doing his character rankings.

Didn't he use MK on CO18 when his Lucario lost?

Magik0722

Smash Champion
I think i saw lee use MK twice mainly against co18, but i can agree with MK being removed from lee.
also i think ankoku picked up the list but im straying away but cant you look at it the other way? using a character is the reason he lost therefore how well he placed

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
I don't know why Lee Martin and DSF have "Meta Knight" next to their names in the results.

Lee Martin never picked MK from what I saw, and DSF lost every game in brackets that he used MK in. He beat Roy_R with Dedede, and lost with MK. He lost with MK against Dojo. There's no other reason to put MK next to their name than to just help the pro-ban side.
Hmm DSF used MK only against me in bracket and Lee Martin beat Co18 ddd by using MK against him. This statement = massive fail man I recommend you to tell facts rather then assumptions. I mean don't get me wrong DSF probably would of wrecked me with any of his other characters but he did none the less use MK against me.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
the pro snakes and diddys really need to step it up vs mks and NOT become mk mains XD

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
God **** it's early... Stupid international flights. Ok, so the first batch of vids is done, and I started the second batch. 9 are up now, and 10 more are on the way.

Xyroooooooo add my youtube to the op, please? When you get up, naturally.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
i just think d3 destroys lucario terribly. and i have NO good experience in that matchup
I felt the same way when I played against CO18 and did about the same as you against him minus the Meta part...Texas needs moar D3s. Seriously. :ohwell:

Gnes

Smash Master
the pro snakes and diddys really need to step it up vs mks and NOT become mk mains XD
*shrugs* things happen man. The diddys will do better next time

To be honest if lee stayed lucario he would have lost against CO18....just like Dphat said...The chrs. should stay as they are.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
...lol

Lee went MK against co18 weren't you watching? He got him at extra 50-$100$ I'm guessing.

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
...lol

....lmao.......so if someone uses a character and they lose there 1st match, then proceed to lose again in losers their Character get absolutely no credit? haha wow.... so you have to win in order for your character to count as being " used" that statement makes me :laugh:

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
I think if your character losses in the first round no one would care if and count him anyways...
people may not care, but basically what i am getting from Inui is if i lose with lucas and do bad with him then it doesnt count, and that i did not used him(due to not "advancing me in the tournament" )... wtf??? thats stupid logic

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
yes it does, top MKs sharing tricks evolves the character far more than it would be normally. I bet MK is already at the point of being almost fully mastered while all the other characters are comparatively unevolved for their potential, making things 10 times worse than they seem

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
yes it does, top MKs sharing tricks evolves the character far more than it would be normally. I bet MK is already at the point of being almost fully mastered while all the other characters are comparatively unevolved for their potential, making things 10 times worse than they seem
We need more Foxes!

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha, Xyro you're fcuking funny. There's all sorts of comedy gold in your vids.

-points camera at guy with "free hugs from a ninja" sign and turns away quickly-

"Oh god, what is this? Disgusting. Ick." -makes throwing up sounds-

"Jimmy's finally doing something. Yes, take it to the U-Haul. -points camera at Uhaul van- By the way, that's the U-Haul"

I've come to the conclusion that you're most likely a comical genius.

I have to come down for Hobo 16. I missed a lot of cool shi this tourney. :/

@Dojo: Those were some sexy tricks you had up your sleeve versus M2K which served to make one of the most epic sets I've seen in awhile. Good yob. :]

@Espy: Good yob on beating 3000.

@K Prime: Don't sweat it, lil K. You can still **** most of San Antonio.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Full shoutouts later, I got a lot of Lunches to pack and a lot of girls to nut on. Preferably in the ear.
Oh man, that commentary was quite the experience my friend. And you are 16. I'm 16. I know what 16 year olds sound like. You don't sound like a 16 year old :laugh:

And when you started talking about a certain someone in the chat...XD

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Still doesn't change anything in terms of the "who used who" discussion we were having.

CY

Smash Ace
i have been told by different people that DMG was using my phrase "pack his lunch" many times on the stream.

spread it far, my friend, spread it far. this phrase will go national!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Hahaha, Xyro you're fcuking funny. There's all sorts of comedy gold in your vids.

-points camera at guy with "free hugs from a ninja" sign and turns away quickly-

"Oh god, what is this? Disgusting. Ick." -makes throwing up sounds-

"Jimmy's finally doing something. Yes, take it to the U-Haul. -points camera at Uhaul van- By the way, that's the U-Haul"

I've come to the conclusion that you're most likely a comical genius.

I have to come down for Hobo 16. I missed a lot of cool shi this tourney. :/
THANK YOU! i didnt think anybody would get the joke about that ninja sign....but you did. AMAZING!

i have been told by different people that DMG was using my phrase "pack his lunch" many times on the stream.

OH IT WiLL GO NATIONAL!

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
i saw Melee1 go MK against inui in brinstar, n beat him...thats where i feel mk has crossed the line...
Melee1 has been using Metaknight for the mirror for a long time dude. That stage also isn't exactly the best for Ice Climbers either. He didn't cross the line, just made a concious decision that he was being put into a bad situation and adjusted properly.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162

I'm surprised Gnes's EXPOSED phrase hasn't caught on yet.

Broly

Smash Lord
Melee1 has been using Metaknight for the mirror for a long time dude. That stage also isn't exactly the best for Ice Climbers either. He didn't cross the line, just made a concious decision that he was being put into a bad situation and adjusted properly.
i dont know his character history, but he literally said, ''i only choose mks for the gay stages''. he may know the matchup, but i feel he would of done it to any matchup that counters icys, just because its MK. just my opinion.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
17 vids are up.

oh and for a BONUS vid, i am uploading the vid where Jimboooo punches dsf in the face and chases him around the room.

Top Bottom