• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World HOBO Results(FULL RESULTS/PICS/VIDS/STORIES ARE UP!! SOMEONE BAN METAKNIGHT!!)

Popertop

Smash Champion
I heard you beat the **** out of Melee1's Icies, he went Meta, then I walked up and saw you Utilt him out of Nado. Goddam mayde me cream

also, Inui is a scrub LOl

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
Thx bro.

Does anyone have me vs m2k/melee1/razer/lee? im assuming someone does since it was on live feed.

Get to watch me get ***** by m2k again yeazzurs.
I have you vs. Melee1, Lee Martin, and Ultimate Razor. The only set I didn't get was you vs. M2K, but hopefully Xyro has that one. I'm pretty sure you v. Razor is queued for Youtube upload tonight.

Yep, it is. All 3 in the set should be up sometime tonight.

CO18

Smash Hero
I heard you beat the **** out of Melee1's Icies, he went Meta, then I walked up and saw you Utilt him out of Nado. Goddam mayde me cream

also, Inui is a scrub LOl
Actually, I 2 stocked him first match I believe then he won next one last stock high%, he only went mk cuz I cped brinstar and IC's are really bad there.

Edit: Oh cool thx Kieser

Popertop

Smash Champion
Shoutouts:

Lain - you seemed like a pretty cool guy. I didn't get to friendly you in singles, but GG's in teams, we almost had you. ;)

CO18 - I wanted to play you in singles, but I never got around to it.

M2K - Too ****ing good. end of story.

DSF - I randomly played you the first day in Meta ditto's. You were probably sandbagging, but I still beat you lolololololololololololol

Tyrant - Good ****, good meta, it was fun listening to you and DSF talk like a married couple

DOJO - you mah boi Doj. my favorite meta main. i didn't get to see you in Grand FInals because we left before then but ****.

Cy - mah boi, nearly took out the big man himself! lol. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Domo - I wish we could've played out a full set. :( It was fun playing your meta tho, we seem to have similar playstyles. We need to come up to Kansas sometime.

LEE ****ING MARTIN - you are the most legit player I know probably. we still need to lucario ditto MM. LasT 3, and we gotta hype it up and have a live stream. that's what them kids are doin nowadays. I love you silly *****. :) this mah o face :embarrass

Inui - ****in scrub. i could probably beat you in a meta ditto you talentless ****. way to ride M2K's **** all the way to first in teams. i could probably do that too lol. get ***** by jerm some more when you come back plz. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

TakeyaLIFE - that fukcing sucks. you were doing so good vs Dmg. brackets just suck sometimes. and sd's suck ALL the time.

Espy - Good games. You started playing SO safe after I punished your spindashes off my shield. ****ing insane sonic. I almost got you, kinda wasted my farts the entire set though. and i didn't fsmash enough, but no johns. you are the better player. :embarrass

Esca - take somebodys color? thats harsh. llolool. best pit in the nation, but I think you need some quality rest. temperpedic sleep set, come down and get your FREE hamburger, FREE Ashley furniture SWEDISH sleep set, WESTHEIMER, and hyway 6, back back back-order slips and save you money today!

Xeton - oh my god, best fox I have ever played. soooo fast and intense. too good.

will finish later

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Wow Lain, I hope you're doing okay after the whole rob situation and brackets thing.

Good stuff M2K, Dojo, Co18, and Lee's Lucario.

Only the Lucario gets respect. I wasn't too happy seeing Lee's playstyle with MK vs Co18, lol!!

Was rooting for Lee's Lucario at first because he was the underdog matchup-wise but in the end I was hoping Co18 would win the set.

It is Brawl though and the ending was intense but after that set I said I'm not watching this **** anymore, lmao!!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I gotta say that after meeting everyone, the only places I'd actually WILLINGLY travel that is super long distance is Florida, and that's purely b/c CO18 was one of the coolest guy's I've ever met... his hair is kinda crazy though.

CO18

Smash Hero
I gotta say that after meeting everyone, the only places I'd actually WILLINGLY travel that is super long distance is Florida, and that's purely b/c CO18 was one of the coolest guy's I've ever met... his hair is kinda crazy though.
Haha how was my hair crazy lol. Its just normal corn rows but you all thought I had short hair cuz I was wearing my hood mostly thats funny.

I like wearing my hood while playing dunno why.

Lain does the same thing though its our secret D3 techniquez.

Ill make sure to play you more in friendlies next time phantom XD. I just wasn't in the mood mainly after playing m2k and lee lol. Then day before we couldn't really find any open tvs

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I really, REALLY wish I did better, but I will say this:

Me vs. Hylian was my favorite match in the entire tournament because:

1. No Metaknight
2. No SDs
3. Almost NO tripping

It was a beautiful set, and the better player won with no questions asked.
I'll get you the next time we play Hylian, I swears it.

I also wanted to play M2K, but can't always get what I want. Besides, who wants to ever play a Sonic?

I'll do shoutouts later.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
this was my first big tournament and it was really fun. i was sad i didn't make it out of pools but no excuses i simply was just out-skilled. hopefully i can do better next time.

also, its pretty strange seeing all mks placing top 5 but in my pools there were no MKs and i got pwned anyway so i really cant say anything :D

P.S. bluejay(mario) you're too good!!!!!!!
P.P.S i think im gonna start watching anime cause some of the chicks at the event there were too hot...
You arse. If u lost cuz of a mario ima kick yo assss. Lol yes watch anime so u can bag asian chicks. BTW theres chicks @ whobo???? I also heard xyro ran this **** like a god. guess he is best TO ever LOLLL
Haha how was my hair crazy lol. Its just normal corn rows but you all thought I had short hair cuz I was wearing my hood mostly thats funny.

Ill make sure to play you more in friendlies next time phantom XD. I just wasn't in the mood mainly after playing m2k and lee lol. Then day before we couldn't really find any open tvs
Lol hoodies = win. Dude your D3 is win saw it on livefeed. Grats on ur placing. Your only legit D3 player from what I can tell XD.

Did Inui/M2K, go double mk or snake/mk?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui - ****in scrub. i could probably beat you in a meta ditto you talentless ****. way to ride M2K's **** all the way to first in teams. i could probably do that too lol. get ***** by jerm some more when you come back plz. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
lol

First of all, who are you?

Second of all, you have no idea what you're talking about. If you paid attention to grand finals set two, you would have noticed that I massively outplayed EVERY OTHER PLAYER in two of the games, including Mew2King. I lived longer, did more damage, and got more kills, especially on Brinstar. You're stupid. I did exactly what I was supposed to do; not get *****. I had to avoid getting overwhelmed by stuff like DSF's Snake and players that are better than me in singles, like Dojo and Tyrant.

I beat Jerm in two MMs pretty badly the second day because I wasn't playing like horrible trash. :) Once again, you're a moron.

Did Inui/M2K, go double mk or snake/mk?
Snake/MK in item ndoubles (no items in grand finals and we still won 3-0 vs UTD Zac and Lee Martin, btw).

MK/MK in normal teams.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer

You'd better! I enjoyed seeing the little traps/tricks you had for getting people into your chaingrabs :D

And yeah, the hood threw me off so hard, haha.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
This was the funnest I've ever had. I've never been as tense as I was going up into some of these matches here.

Tourney was amazing. The rave was amazing. ;) M2K is amazing. And the mother ****ing South is amazing. I'm dead tired. We started heading home like at 5 in the morning. Barely got back. :\ I'ma shower and sleep the day away. Shoutouts will come. I love you all.

*shakes head* It's ****ing bull****...
LMFAO I know what i have to do now...

Next time, I want the top 5 to be all Dededee.
Hungry
Co
Lain
Bu
Atomsk
Fogo
Yeeeeeaahhhh :)

That Fogo Magic.

btw good stuff at this co18.
You already know son :laugh:

And yes, GOOD **** CO18!!

**** i gotta go get me one lol

@ Dojo one more time: *Handshaking* This is ****ing bull****...

Broly

Smash Lord
Early shout-outs...

First, Xyrro/Dugfinn- best T.O's ever! You guys made the experience so much better for everyone. the tourny ran very smooth, and xyro did his very best to hype very good matches. i enjoyed every minute there, and im sure everyone else did. plus, dugfinn did it while cosplaying, too good.

OOS'ers- M2K- beast as always, we always enjoy your presence at our tournys.
DSF- my favorite smasher, thx for the games man, i enjoyed it.
West coast- great play from all of ya'll...MikeHAZE was scared of me, no johns, lol
CO18- you sir, was great in the tourny, too good
Louisiana- Favorite oos players...i had you lee, lol, i know no johns. Cyphus, thank you for the DK match-up, needed it. great games.

TEXAS

DOJO- Representing, gratz on getting 2nd...
DMG- You are my favorite smasher in Texas. thx 4 the games, n i will keep shield breaking you.
RoyR- I still idolize your marth...but dont give marth up. he can do it...just ask infinity...LOLZ, JK
Hylian...Great job beating unie? 4got his name sorry. but i 3-0 you. im too good.
Santi- YOU OWE ME LUNCH....Im a great coach, right?
BEAH- great job knocking me out. no johns

To all my MM'ers....GET WRECKED....IM TOO GOOD...3 STOCKED SEIYA??? BEATING LAIN AND OZZ???????? LOLZ im kidding, love you all...

anywayz, my placing should not reflect my skill, i think im one of the best...just need to lay smarter...peace out everyone

Popertop

Smash Champion
lol

First of all, who are you?

Second of all, you have no idea what you're talking about. If you paid attention to grand finals set two, you would have noticed that I massively outplayed EVERY OTHER PLAYER in two of the games, including Mew2King. I lived longer, did more damage, and got more kills, especially on Brinstar. You're stupid. I did exactly what I was supposed to do; not get *****. I had to avoid getting overwhelmed by stuff like DSF's Snake and players that are better than me in singles, like Dojo and Tyrant.

I beat Jerm in two MMs pretty badly the second day because I wasn't playing like horrible trash. :) Once again, you're a moron.

Snake/MK in item ndoubles (no items in grand finals and we still won 3-0 vs UTD Zac and Lee Martin, btw).

MK/MK in normal teams.

wow. ***** can't take a ****ing joke.
way to lose at life dude.
and you're still a scrub in my eyes. <3

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I apologize about not having vids or results up yet. the results are on dugfins cpu and she will be sending them to me tonight.

vids are uploading

pics will be on front page in a matter of minutes.

shout-outs will come when results are up.

and Lains story will be told from my point of view in a little bit....

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Hey Xyro can you post a larger list of the tournament results? I was thinking like top 25 people with their mains next to their names.
i will post all of it in a few hours. keep checking back here.

pics are on front page if anybody wants to see

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Shoutouts even though I wasn't there:

CO18 : losing by 2 percent? That sucks. Get *****.
Kosmos: Chocolate RAIIIIN XD
Hylian: For practically chatting with me while on livestream haha
DMG: For ignoring me in the chat while you talked about packing razer's lunch
Razer: For ****** DMG after he ignored me
M2K: For winning lol
Dojo: For almost winning XD
DSF: Gotta get better at MK dittos
Tyrant: Good stuff (^_^)b
Lee Martin: I hate you for switching to MK >_<

got this.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Oh man I lol'd at M2K's first facial expression. And Inui does look like Chewbacca LOL.

This tournament was epic. It was run extremely well, the live stream was amazing, and somehow, I became a mod in the chat. M2K vs. Dojo was one of the most entertaining Brawl matches I've ever seen, and easily the best MK dittos I've seen.

But I heard a bunch of crap happened to lain. That blows :(

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Lol my bad. I just scanned the first page and posted.

It's late guys cut me some slack =) 1:33 A.M. EC.

Edit: oo and the title was misleading when I read it =D

I thought it said
World HOBO Results(all pics are up! results/vids coming soon))

kinda like all pictures and results are up. I just read it wrong. =D

I blame sleepy johns.

Xyro add me on AiB! I wanna play your Samus again.

Top Bottom