• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World HOBO Results(FULL RESULTS/PICS/VIDS/STORIES ARE UP!! SOMEONE BAN METAKNIGHT!!)

iLight

Smash Lord
So yeah, I won my first match, but I still placed last in the bracket?

I don't get it.
Whatever

I planked for no reason.
Actually because I want the edge grab limit.
I was gonna win anyways though if I didn't plank.
But I'll tell you something, Light "loophole planked" against Gnes, and it's pretty much the only reason he beat him. :p :p :p :p

Our team was beast.

Get your temperpedic sleep set, get you a FREE a 10 tacos save you money today
I did plank against gnes and I would have accepted it if Xyro had DQ'd me, he had told me that you had planked earlier but I didn't hear that he DQ'd you until after i played that first match. Also my ground to air time was almost even. Where as apparently you had been in the air for 5 minutes straight. I'm not saying what I did was cool, but I am saying that I did not intentionally try to avoid the limit on the number of ledge grabs while still planking =p.

iLight

Smash Lord
because i want to win above all other things, and gnes was in my way...

i did apologize to him, and he was the first person i've ever planked against, I don't think I will be doing it ever again, the damage to my psyche was too big, I will find other ways to win (super run on sentence)

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Okay this tourney was amazing! here's some shoutouts

DSF & Tyrant- man good travelling with you guys there, freakin southwest almost scammed us
Xyro- thanks so much for holidng this tourney you are one of my fav tourney hosts, always efficient and you use samus i mean thats awesome right there
Hylian - **** ur game and watch keeps getting better and better
M2K - your metaknight is soooo scary
Furbs - I promise we'll team next time!
Kos - mos **** ur peach is super good they were right!
DMG - we finally got to play

Sorry to all those I missed, i was playing friendlies almost all day and didn't wanna stop. Maybe next time!

Just kidding i didn't go, get mind gamed

Popertop

Smash Champion
I did plank against gnes and I would have accepted it if Xyro had DQ'd me, he had told me that you had planked earlier but I didn't hear that he DQ'd you until after i played that first match. Also my ground to air time was almost even. Where as apparently you had been in the air for 5 minutes straight. I'm not saying what I did was cool, but I am saying that I did not intentionally try to avoid the limit on the number of ledge grabs while still planking =p.
I'm normally in the air for an inordinate amount of time anyways.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
So why'd you do it light?
Light planked he already admitted it you know, anyways if you feel like you can't beat the other player then gay it up, theres nothing wrong with it Jerm its just how competitive play work. Play to win or don't play at all. But still Light gay, he had a solid 1 stock lead I don't even know why he planked either. But light.. I think you spent 4 1/2 minute in the air and 2 1/2 on the ground. Anyways I'm sure light already acknowledges gnes as the better player.

Also Allan would it be possible to post a bracket image?

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
if mk is going to be put by my name toon link should be put before it bc i used toon link in 80% of my pools matches and in some tourney matches. So Lucario/toon link/mk. thx. i just really dont want to hear crap about me going mk vs co18 bc i think d3 vs lucario is just highly in d3's favor and he didn't hesitate the cg the crap out of me either..

kown

Smash Lord
2: Dojo=meta way to rep tx!
5: Co18=ddd - best ddd i have ever played...man i wanted to play u so much...you can actually CG pit!!! your the first so far haha
7: Domo=meta i get ***** by metas...teach me!! good job on 7th!!
9: RoyR=marth - thanks for the advice...for not playing alot you sure dow ell at this game.
9: Light=meta/gw - when will you and Beah do amazing at doubles?!?! i can only wait.
13: Hylian=gw - your gnw is too good...i like our friendlies!!! oh and i cant wait to play u in a tourney
13: Dphat=meta/marth- we didnt play much...but **** im getting really good at this matchup.
13: Dmg=wario you forgot to get my glasses!!!!
17: Fliphop=diddy - we buzzin lolol
17: T-rex=snake - lol T-rex your awesome...i had a great time with all of you guys
17: Santi=toon link- my PT> jiggs
17: Kosmos=peach- we didnt play at all?!?! wtf
17: Mike Haze=marth- good marth...great marth!!!
25: lain=ddd/ic- dude you are an awesome man...fake glasses ftw? haha good friendlies...did i surprise you?? ahhaa
25: Rockettrainer=lucario- nice job...your always there when TO's cant do stuff.
25: Espy=sonic- nice pool matches...thats twice in a row...ill for sure!! get you next time.
25: bwett=yoshi- best yoshi?!?!?....in the world!!!
25: furiousduffman=????- nice gnw...good pool matches..
25: Bad news bear=pika/marth- I cant wait for you and light to do well in doubles...
33: Xyro= SAMUS!!!!!!! - nice tourney...fun stuff this weekend
33: burrito=ike I GOT TO RIDE IN THE EL PASO VAN!!! woot im cool now.
33: phantomx=wario i want to team with you!!!!!!!!!! haha maybe ill have a mm with you to see if u wanna team..
33: Esca=pit- dude HOLY ****!! you do me proud! good job on repping pit
33: Ozz=falco- no teams? good i didnt wanna team with you anyways haha jk happy bday too
33: Mr.3000=sonic dude amazing sonic...amazing person!! good job repping sonic man
49: KY=pit- dude im so glad we got to play friendlies...your a really amazing pit player. i will never forget that weird *** combo i did to you in friendliesHOLY ****?!?! haha
49: Phoenix Alpha=lucas- afterour aim chat today....you are amazing.
49: Chaotic=pit- good **** on repping pit!!.
49: Junk in the Trunk=marth man you definitely deserve to have done better...come down again and thanks for playing my pit ALOT...haha good ****!
49: Takeurlife=marth- thnks for putting up with my pit...i want the marth matchup down!
65: seiya=pit last place? YOUR BETTER THAN THAT!!! haha i cant say muich for myself tho...haha
71-139: pools
140: Kown=pit wtf happened?!?! ****. i almost believe im trash now!! hahahaha jkjk

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Light planked he already admitted it you know, anyways if you feel like you can't beat the other player then gay it up, theres nothing wrong with it Jerm its just how competitive play work. Play to win or don't play at all. But still Light gay, he had a solid 1 stock lead I don't even know why he planked either. But light.. I think you spent 4 1/2 minute in the air and 2 1/2 on the ground. Anyways I'm sure light already acknowledges gnes as the better player.

Also Allan would it be possible to post a bracket image?
No, competitive play should be played to be enjoyed. I'm sure dojo and M2k had fun during there match, and generally have fun not playing gay. And they are the ones actually winning.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
HAHA, i tried, but to no avail...sorry AB
It's kool man my own fault for going snake, I have so much more experience with Ike and he would have probably done better against espy because I could have defended from his approaches better. Ike's on stage air game and approach is also better than snakes which I think would have helped me out more. Next time though.

I heard you won a lot of money matches though was I the only one you lost too?

Popertop

Smash Champion
because i want to win above all other things, and gnes was in my way...

i did apologize to him, and he was the first person i've ever planked against, I don't think I will be doing it ever again, the damage to my psyche was too big, I will find other ways to win (super run on sentence)
this is all I wanted to hear Light, thank you

CO18

Smash Hero
if mk is going to be put by my name toon link should be put before it bc i used toon link in 80% of my pools matches and in some tourney matches. So Lucario/toon link/mk. thx. i just really dont want to hear crap about me going mk vs co18 bc i think d3 vs lucario is just highly in d3's favor and he didn't hesitate the cg the crap out of me either..
I do recall you sayin in the hobo 15 chat that you thought lucario vs d3 it was evenish and that you ***** d3 ;)

Its all good though. I dont really care about nado and all its effective vs d3 so why not use it.

I dont mind anything but planking cuz its gay lol.

I chaingrab you nado its all good.

edit: Ah shoutout to kown nice meeting you fun games bro.

Zori

Smash Champion
lol lee i dont think anyone said anything about your matches, your an amazing player everyone knows this

DUGFIN IS AMAZING

SHOUTOUTS!!!

1: M2K=meta have you ever lost?
2: Dojo=meta DOOOOOJ i cheered for you the whole time, the rave was fun you know what i mean :0
4: Lee Martin=lucario/meta your really good
5: Co18=ddd your d3 is amazing, we only have 1 in texas
7: Domo=meta you placed really good nice teams matches
7: Melee1=ic/meta thanks for the matches one day ill
decide to camp you :p
9: Infinity=meta we didnt play :(
9: RoyR=marth roy is sexy
9: Ultimate razer=snake you ****
13: Dphat=meta/marth dphat your funny 'im about to
cry, i play gay but not that gay'
13: Dmg=wario your my hero man your set with mike gave my wario hope
17: Fliphop=diddy TRASH lol @ beatsing pools drunk
17: Santi=toon link santi we have amazing moments
17: Gnes=diddy what mk planked you?
17: Mike Haze=marth nice meeting you
25: lain=ddd/ic nice matches playing you and co was my fav match of the day
25: Rockettrainer=lucario stop 3 stocking me
25: Espy=sonic wow what can i say your sonic is the best i have ever seen you got like 10 spring kills, who the hell gets those anymore. and such a chill guy, we have to team again sometime
25: bwett=yoshi great frendlys- we have the same playstyle
25: Affinity=meta finnaly meet you!
33: Fogo=ddd/lucario fogo i know who you are now!thanks for all the compliments your really funny
33: Xyro= BEST TO ON THIS ****ING EARTH
33: Cyphus=dk you can rae like no other lol
33: Le Thien=diddy I KNOW WHO YOU ARE SILLY :p
33: CY=wario/falco thanks for the compliment
33: Jerm=toonlink jermy jerm
33: phantomx=wario i thought i was a nice guy, your too good
33: Esca=pit you camped the **** out of me
33: Ozz=falco ozz :]
33: Rudy=fox 11 year old pro right here
33: Mr.3000=sonic gg's
49: Zori=olimar pretty cool guy
65: Amdilex= epic diddy is epic?
65: Cake=olimar cake :]
65: Poptart=metaknight/wario pop what happend with you and junk lol
65: seiya=pit who was that girl that was with you she was cute

I HAD SO MUCH FUN even tho i place horrible in singles doubles results cheered me up somewhat i refuse to play gay, i will find a way to **** and place well while being aggressive even if i die trying, i refuse to be a carbon copy brawl/olimar player yes my goal is impossible :p but im one crazy mother****er

see everyone at hobo 16 i have a suprise :}

Santi

Smash Lord
I will do my shoutouts once I get "Jiggz" put next to my name on the results.
I have witnesses :)

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
I do recall you sayin in the hobo 15 chat that you thought lucario vs d3 it was evenish and that you ***** d3 ;)

Its all good though. I dont really care about nado and all its effective vs d3 so why not use it.

I dont mind anything but planking cuz its gay lol.

I chaingrab you nado its all good.

edit: Ah shoutout to kown nice meeting you fun games bro.
yeah i did think that but i had never fought a d3 of your level yet. :) my options are super limited with lucario :( our set was still the most epic i had this whole tourney. mainly bc the time running out lol! <333333 co18 nohomo

and yeah i won a mm this tourney with jiggz too ;) lolol.

Broly

Smash Lord
No ab, i lost to DMG and jerm. also...i won like 7/10 MM's

ill list them.

AB-1-3, stupid SD n jump into fsmash, lol no johns.
DMG-1-3 Are you always invincible?
Jerm-1/2, someone stop the infinite cycle of projectiles, lol...

wins
kown-2/1, very close, i love tippers
seiya- 2/0, 3 stocked.
Lain-2/1, your d3 is amazing, but im too good...
Kash-2/0, japes almost gayed me out...
Hylian-3/0, IM A BEAST.
Ozz-2/0, no falco scares me, lol but good stuff.
retro- 2/0, no comment, lol.

MM that didnt happen...
mikehaze- was scared
dphat- srry we had to go
royr- didnt want to be the best marth, lol jk
dojo- idk why we didnt i 4got...

i hope to go to hobo 16...any housing? LOL, JK

CO18

Smash Hero
yeah i did think that but i had never fought a d3 of your level yet. :) my options are super limited with lucario :( our set was still the most epic i had this whole tourney. mainly bc the time running out lol! <333333 co18 nohomo

and yeah i won a mm this tourney with jiggz too ;) lolol.
Yea the set was epic. Too bad our ending didnt get recorded rofl the vid ends like half way on the last stock.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
No, competitive play should be played to be enjoyed. I'm sure dojo and M2k had fun during there match, and generally have fun not playing gay. And they are the ones actually winning.
Jerm, I love you to death dude but I can't agree with you on this one. If you want to do something to enjoy yourself then play friendlies. Me, Zac, Sethlon and Santi played some of the most amazing friendlies I've ever been a part of. If you want to play the game to enjoy the game then play some friendlies with us next time we're there.

Tournament/competitive play is about winning. There are some people who embrace this idea to the extreme and go way overboard with it and I'm sure everyone agrees that playing with people like this is generally unejoyable, but if someone is doing something to you in tournament then it's your responsibility to figure out a way around it. Mew2King is a great example of this philosophy: I 2 stocked him on game 1, then he figured out a way around what I was doing and beat me in the next 2 games. He's even admitted that he didn't enjoy doing what he did to win against Dojo in the grand finals, ("I hate playing like that" is what he said) but this isn't about enjoying yourself; it's about winning. I don't enjoy having to play people who are some of my best friends in tournament (Zac and Santi come to mind, specifically Santi at CoT4 after he beat Candy) but I have to do what I have to do to win. I'm not going to hold back on anyone just because I want to enjoy myself.

Enjoying yourself at a tournament with your friends is one thing, but don't sacrifice a win for a little bit of fun so you can enjoy yourself (unless it's a balloon on Smashville, obv).

Esca

Smash Champion
1: M2K=meta -- Nice meta...
2: Dojo=meta -- Nice meta...
3: DSF=meta/snake/wario -- Nice meta...
4: Lee Martin=lucario/meta -- i love you.
5: Tyrant=meta -- Wow another meta...
5: Co18=ddd -- Dude your D3 is so sick. I cannot wait to play again man.
7: Domo=meta --I'm sick of shout-outs to meta...
7: Melee1=ic/meta -- Lose with IC's? Go meta...
9: Infinity=meta -- META!!!
9: RoyR=marth -- Roy Doesn't tip **** for combos. omfg. Hilarious matches teaming wih you dude.
9: Light=meta/gw -- Nice meta..
9: Ultimate razer=snake -- I love you baby.
13: Hylian=gw -- Nice set in friendlies man. Your too good. Thnks for staying with us as well.
13: Dphat=meta/marth -- Nice meta...
13: Dmg=wario -- OMFG, A non meta.
17: Fliphop=diddy -- Flips buzzin'. Me and hy-ro beastin you in teams and what not?
17: T-rex=snake -- Not a meta?
17: Inui=meta -- WHY IS THIS META PLACING BELOW13th!!! Oh, nevermind, it's inui.
17: UtdZac=gw -- UTD too good dude. I'm sad we didn't get to play though. oh well. =[
17: Santi=toon link -- Santi, gettin' taught all those tricks and stuff. Walmart free money. =] Can't wait for SA tourney.
17: Gnes=diddy -- You aint flip!
17: Kosmos=peach -- Kosmos is tooooo pro.
25: lain=ddd/ic -- Lain, apparently is the coolest smasher ever. Rockin' the window frame shades. Awwww shiit.
25: Espy=sonic -- ESPY BEAT 3K?!? WHAT!! Dude, San Antonio is welcome to stay with us next time bro. Minus Greyfox
25: bwett=yoshi -- Wow bwett...Wow.
25: Zeton=fox -- Sickest fox I've ever seen.
25: Bad news bear=pika/marth -- They should add meta on here.
25: Affinity=meta -- Awh, another meta. Where's your friends? Oh, placing better.
33: Kashakunaki=wolf -- Nice crews match. ridiculous wolf.
33: Fogo=ddd/lucario -- Fogo magic. omg.
33: Xyro= SAMUS!!!!!!! -- Super sick tournament Allen. Bes TO ever.
33: Cyphus=dk -- You got super jewed.
33: burrito=ike -- Ike Ike Ike. But seriously man, stay ike, he's so much better tha your meta.
33: Le Thien=diddy --Thien, oh ****! Good seeing you again man. We'll have to play next time.
33: CY=wario/falco -- Temperpedic Sleep set!
33: Jerm=toonlink --WTF.
33: phantomx=wario -- Quit smash.
33: Esca=pit --Best pit in the entire world.
33: Magitek=lucas -- Dude, your such a badass. So manly, sticking to a low tier and winning. omg.
33: Ozz=falco -- another meta. SURPRISE!!!!!!!
33: Rudy=fox -- Rudy, so crazy. What a beast! Smart too.
33: Mr.3000=sonic -- 3k, we didn't really talk too much this tourney. Mabe next time.
49: KY=pit -- Gimme my color boy.
49: Phoenix Alpha=lucas -- Probably the most respectful smasher I know. Seriously, your too pro man.
49: KPrime=pika -- KPrime, nice matches man.
49: The Real Inferno=metaknight -- LOL 3 stocked!
49: Chaotic=pit -- You've gotten so much better dude.
49: Junk in the Trunk=marth -- Stay marth.
49: Hyro=toon link --Omg dude, it was so good to meet you. I can't wait to go to LA again.
49: Sudai=rob -- Too sexy omg.
49: Takeurlife=marth -- Lol noah.
65: Poptart=metaknight/wario -- Wow. ******.
65: BlueJ=mario -- I love you.
65: seiya=pit -- This shoutout would be way too long to type if I put how much fun I had with you. My favorite smasher by far.

Zori-- I saved my last shoutout for you. I truly do apologize for camping you, really. I'm deeply and truly sorry, and I hope we can remain friends. I'm sorry man. Your Olimar is SUPER sick, and that blue throw scared me ****less.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Number of times Esca used the word Meta: 30

GG all.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Omg, why are people so surprised at my results. Is loosing to dphats MK really that bad?? And I doubt anyone expects me to beat dojo. Sorry esca, i'll do better next time =/

Esca

Smash Champion
Omg, why are people so surprised at my results. Is loosing to dphats MK really that bad?? And I doubt anyone expects me to beat dojo. Sorry esca, i'll do better next time =/
No, lol, Jerm, you understood that wrong. I meant wtf about the dmned phone ALL night long. lol. I should change that.

TengenToppaTetsuya

Smash Cadet
Well, I would do shoutouts but i dont really remember peoples names! I was jnewpo( po not pooh! xyro!!)/ Tetsuya, from the El Paso crew, I played with duffman in teams! I used marth and Falcon. :D Help me remember who I met!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Esca, the phone was Greyfox's

Dang, Tetsuya is that guy that plays super gay in FFAs and stays back shooting stuff with Link while the other three of us try to gimp each other offstage with Falcon.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Ok what happen with greyfox at escas? I would like to know seeing as he is usually our ride there so if he cant stay then none of us can

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
2: Dojo=meta Great job in the grand finals you where on fire at first. Then you died down and missed a lot of opportunities to punish tornado :( I can't believe you DQed the el paso team for using the final smash though they didn't even hit you with it :mad:
3: DSF=meta/snake/wario Great job in teams man I was rooting for you to land that omnigay combo thing you had going. I think thats the only set m2k has ever lost in doubles.
4: Lee Martin=lucario/meta we didn't get to play Ike dittos this time, But now we're dsi crew mates :laugh: I like how jerm was amazed by all of us just pulling them one after another.
5: Tyrant=meta Why isn't wario next to your name it was all sick?
5: Co18=ddd Sick DDD your snake not so much though. That walk off at 40% was lame though I was winning!!!
7: Melee1=ic/meta Great job on placing 7th I never expected it, awesome friendlies with you and your bro though lol.
9: Infinity=meta I'll be a nice guy and let you go luigi's? :dizzy: you liar!!
13: error=??????? Great job owning everyone bro! Now el paso can say they have someone who is in the top 10 in texas! We need to go to some tournaments where the best in the world aren't going so we can win some money. I let you down though :(
13: Hylian=gw I get the feeling you'll never MM me in an Ike ditto again:) still tons of fun in friendlies though, I can't believe how me and error beat you then you go and beat duffman and tetsuya.
13: Dphat=meta/marth Great friendlies that ZZS bucket thing is broken :laugh:
13: Dmg=wario friendlies with you where super fun I wish I had played you a bit more but you where busy commentating.
17: T-rex=snake thursday doubles where super fun, I wish my snake was as good as yours in singles though.
17: Inui=meta has m2k lost a doubles set before?
17: Santi=toon link I won't get nervous in doubles next time and neither will furiousduffman in singles you better watch out!
17: Kosmos=peach I never got to see your peach :confused: same character FFAs where super fun though.
17: Mike Haze=marth Fun MM we should have played some friendlies too.
25: lain=ddd/ic I wish you had done better man you where ****** on friday.
25: Rockettrainer=lucario Sorry about the advise thing he just didn't know which part of the stage didn't have a ledge. Plus the tv had no volume so that was a bit unfair.
25: Espy=sonic I'm going to go all Ike against you next time I wish I had more confidence in him.
25: bwett=yoshi Great friendlies and thanks for the advise against furbs, I don't think it made much of a difference because I got planked with eggs which took me to like 6000%
25: furiousduffman=How could you screw up that bad against santi? you had the send match so well.
33: Kashakunaki=wolf You guys got wrecked in the crew battle need to meet up more often we're so close to each other.
33: Fogo=ddd/lucario Your such a kool guy man we need to play more friendlies next time. If you are driving down to devastation or genesis remember you can house with me.
33: Xyro= SAMUS!!!!!!! gah I wanted the cinnamon match to go on live stream but saturday was so busy! We didn't even get to do it in the end well next time you need to set a time aside for it like a lunch break where we can throw up instead. Besides that little mistake the tournament ran super smooth! I have no idea how you can manage that your just the best TO ever, the bad thing is the EC and midwest didn't hype up enough to travel here the west cost where the only kool ones. You also called out a guy from el paso like 9 times for his match when he was waiting by the TV the whole time :laugh:
33: Cyphus=dk Sick dancing at the rave!
33: burrito=ike why didn't you go more Ike?!?!?!
33: Le Thien=diddy I can't wait till we meet up again I'm not sure we'll be traveling down there for a while though so you need to make the trip over here or somewhere beyond here and stop by on the way.
33: JnewPo=?????? lol you should have asked to change your name man. Why did you get called like 18 times for a match though when you where waiting right there?
33: Jerm=toonlink How did you like our DSi group?
33: phantomx=wario Awesome friendlies man suck about the wario ditto thing though, maybe I should pick up wario incase I ever have to face you.
33: Dekar=diddy Fun MM it was so close too! How was the ride back was it hell too? remember we need to meet up more and pratice since we live so close.
33: Esca=pit Great pit man I wish I had gone more Ike against you because if I had done it the first match I would have been used to the mirror shield the 2nd time and could have avoided it! If I had done that I would have gotten 2nd seed too!
33: Rudy=fox I can't believe you didn't know who error was!! Your kool for a 10 year old though If we ever have a big tournament over here you better come!
33: Mr.3000=sonic Fun friendlies on thursday! I wish I had played some 1vs1 with you so I could have done better against espy.
49: KPrime=pika Your a great pika man it was just a hard tournament, It makes me feel good that I do get to call wifi johns for those matches so long ago.
49: Steeler=pkmn Trainer I told you he was going to wreck you even though he went captain falcon. We should have played some friendlies though
49: Broly=marth Thanks for the advise man I wish I had gone Ike though would have done so much better! and Who was the diddykong that came with you though I wanted to give him a shout out but I forgot his name! well if you read this man the matches we had where pretty fun I was nervous in the tournament too but I guess I worked through it. Winning the first round gave me a confidence boost I'm sure If you had won the first one our roles would have been reversed.
49: Takeurlife=marth Fun MM and fun friendlies I had so much fun durring those matches hopefully you did too even though you where getting wrecked.
65: Poptart=metaknight/wario Doble Ike owns!! did we even lose a match I can't remember :laugh:
Known: I wish you had made it out of pools how come you didn't go back to the Marriott with us after you got food though!
Furbs: I felt like I was getting planked but hey its yoshi guess thats just how he plays I couldn't do anything to get you out of there though!

Sorry if I forgot anyone tournament was big and a lot of great things happened!!

Gnes

Smash Master
Gnes shoutouts...EXPOSED!!!

1: M2K-it was my first time playing u...man u take advantage of almost every mistake a person makes, just what i would expect from your infamous meta... come to texas more ur :p
2: Dojo-Hey sexy :3 good **** man...ull get it one day...and ill get u one day...in my bed lol.
3: DSF-It was nice playing u in teams...it helped me improved quite a bit. Also...how did u like that double diddy ****...
4: Lee Martin-Repped the south quite well man, also that last match with CO18...got ****
5: Co18-Its that boy CO18...man it was nice playin friendlies with u...did i give your problems then razer lol...thats how we diddy's roll :)
7: Domo-nice seeing u again man were getting some friendlies in next time I see u...no doubt
9: Infinity-dude u keep leveling up...STOP GETTING BETTER!!! j/k u better=me better
9: RoyR-Man i told u...u did pretty well considering your nervousness...we need to practice more often man.
9: Light-First let me explain. At first I thought the reason i was so mad/frustrated was because of my inability to stop your planking and ledgecamping. Then after thinking about it pretty much all weekend, I think its because not only did I think u were a better player than that(remember at HOBO 15 our talk after our set), but more importantly I thought we were cooler than that...but....anyways I dont really want to think about it anymore. Lifes way to short. Im not goin to join the gayship...Dojo and M2k prove its not needed to win.
9: Ultimate razer-U LOST TWICE LOL...also i exposed u in front of my diddy brethen...JV 3 stocks ftw!!! Im sorry u lost your bag/money...be more careful next time though:(
13: Hylian-Im the master of RCMM's LOL...lets do some at HOBO 16 :)
13: Dphat-i still love u...thats all
17: Fliphop-ASIAN SLORES ARE REALLY THE BEST!!! Well apparently put two people who think the same on one team and magic happens...WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT?!?!?!
17: Inui-Our match was...silly...first u 2 stock me then i 2 stock u. I wish i didnt play so horrible that first match but no johns ur not a bad player like everyone says u are.
17: UtdZac-HACK PACK FTW!!! If u bring some to HOBO 16 I will definetly get one.
17: Santi-I mean this in the gayest way possible. That hug after me getting planked was so needed. But its like i grew up and i have. Now marry me:embarrass
17: Gnes-I love myself.
17: Kosmos-You still have the best peach ive played, ur just too good. Also your commentating was so relaxed and chill, thats how u do it son :)
25: lain-Dude im so sorry that u got robbed and if u ever decide to come back I will personally make u feel awesome...in the wrongest ways ever :)
25: Rockettrainer-Thanks for taking me and sorry for getting so mad about getting home late i just didnt want to be banned from going out at all. Yes my parents are that gay lol
25: Zeton-it was nice playin u i think ur fox is almost up there with samboner. He just camps more lol. Also our friendlies were awesome.
25: Bad news bear-The look on your face when Light was planking maybe think alot of what I want from brawl competively and as a game. Im still thinking about it. Also HOBO 16...BLACK TABLE lol
33: Fogo-FOGO UR ****ING AMAZING!!! SEND ME THOSE HOT *** PICS!!!
33: Xyro-thanks for the way u handled this tourney ur an awesome TO.
33: Le Thien-We diddy's gotta step our game up man. But having me, u, and Flip in the same place...****!!! Also ill take your small advice to heart.
33: CY-LMAO sir wow ive never seen someone avoid a MM...change the amount...and still avoid it. It was 1$ dude... U sir are too hilarious.
33: Jerm-Hey what happened man u know ur always suppose to place one place behind me lol. How was teaming with PX??? It wasnt the same without my genius right :laugh:
33: phantomx-U can't counter me in teams when i've got my buddy Flip. OOHHHH COMBO BREAKER!!!
33: Dekar-your diddy was awesome to play against man and im sorry someone messed up your controls. Come back to more HOBO's, ur too chill.
33: Esca-Zori told me what u did to him(word for word), well thats how u get better placing apparently...Well i guess your the best pit...Congrats???
33: Ozz-drop falco>pick metaknight>instant placing change. Yeah it will happen. Too bad ill still **** u :)
33: Mr.3000-rematch that punk Espy...show stuff lol...good stuff in teams me and flip were on fire though
49: KY-WTF why are u way down here...Our friendlies were too good...naner combos too good, well not better than hammers
49: KPrime-ur a chill guy and your pika was really interesting...come to HOBO 16 i guarantee ill make u laugh in friendlies.
49: Sudai-Pools was interesting, silly ledgecamping...at least there's way to stop that shiz...I heard Ruddy 3 stocked...**** son
65: Cake-CAKE=AWESOME=BEST GUY EVER=:embarrass
65: Poptart-Wow talk about planking. What was the point...i mean really...u guys make this crappy game even more stupid.

Top Bottom