• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World HOBO Results(FULL RESULTS/PICS/VIDS/STORIES ARE UP!! SOMEONE BAN METAKNIGHT!!)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
lol...

I was the highest placing Low Tier in both Singles and Doubles.
Hooray???

I'll do full shoutouts later.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
after utdzac lost 5$ mm with me, he handed me the money and took out the hack pack and asked me to buy it for 5$ LOL TOO PRo

but my wiis already hacked

popsofctown

Smash Champion
"Look, if we have some real tournaments, big tournaments.... the evidence will show that meta knight is not ban-worthy....."

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
SEIYA LOVE!

1: M2K=meta-glad i got to play u youre a beast keep it up

2: Dojo=meta-props on tx rep

4: Lee Martin=lucario/meta- its mah boi leeeeee maahhhttiiinnn ha dude i got my bag from sudais car good stuff on 4th im so proud XD

5: Co18=ddd- didnt play u but i hear a lot of good things major props to u sir

7: Melee1=ic/meta-U FREAKIN LIAR! i asked rudy n he said yall werent brothers! lol i know better than to believe things u say lol. good job though i was rootin for ya

9: Light=meta/gw-lol thanx for lettin me use your controller against my mms i got beasted by broly but im glad i helped make his day props on 9th though youve come a long way

13: error=???????-gah i didnt know i was that bad at pit dittos, but good stuff man youre a beast :)

13: Hylian=gw- it was fun hangin out with ya rave and all too good heard u knocked out Inui props!

17: Fliphop=diddy-ha always crack me up u too cool son

17: Mike Haze=marth-glad i got to meet u it was fun hangin wit u and furbs youre HELLA cool and not SKETCHY at all lol

25: lain=ddd/ic- dude im so sorry about what happend but honestly it was so fun hangin with you youre too cool lol

25: Espy=sonic- so we totally roomed together n didnt even hang or play lol wtf? next time!

25: furiousduffman=????-beast gameNwatch gave me good practice fun friendlies

33: Kashakunaki=wolf-hacky sack was fun sailor jupiter was hella hot ha, good friendlies too close matches when u took me to norfair i was like hehe thats pits best stage but i ended up getting gayed by it anyway lol

33: Xyro= SAMUS!!!!!!!-dude good job on running this but im sure you already know this lol

33: Cyphus=dk-ZOMG those Cortorions(spellfail) were CRAZY!!!! i was trippin out lol good friendlies and pool matches, i lied i did know bout the zero to death on dk but i didnt wanna do it cuz its mean and i love you

33: CY=wario/falco-Mah Boi CY the Lunch PACKA!!!!!!! lol youre trash talk toooo pro nice seein ya again

33: Jerm=toonlink-dude this shout out would be too long but i had a blast with u at the tourney and that girl was cute but she seemed shy lol im not good at approaching shy girls ha

33: phantomx=wario-good matches sir hope to play u moar so i might learn the matchup ha

33: Dekar=diddy-beast diddy man i got scared the first match on our mm, youre really cool and chill it was nice meetin ya

33: Esca=pit-dude frealz my shoutout to you would be way too long, im proud of u and hangin wit u all weekend made it that much more fun

33: Ozz=falco-good friendlies you know the falco diddy matchup quite well

33: Rudy=fox-ZOMG! this kid is beast! srsly i was like "first match of losers im facing a 14 year old that plays fox, this'll be easy" next thing i know im dead ha 0-death too good i was like ok ill just grab him since he keeps attacking me.....wait why cant i grab him......come on.......almost there.....USMASH! aw haha too cool though im proud of you keep it up

49: KY=pit-would have liked to pitto u but i noticed u didnt like pittos so i didnt rly ask lol

49: Chaotic=pit-nice meetin u youre a cool guy n good friendlies and lawl at me winning by like 7 percent i didnt even realize the timer was running out until i noticed the numbers pop up lol

49: Vash=????- we didnt get to play :( but i think i saw u dancin with some chick at the rave iw as like uh oh get 'em vash lol

49: Zori=olimar-good games man i dont know the olimar match at all haha youre beast fun chillin wit ya too n that one chick i think was that TL players gf lol

49: Hyro=toon link-HYRULIAN_ROYALTY!!!!!!!! lol u know im just messin wit ya i love ya youre too cool good games and it was fun hangin wit ya

49: Broly=marth-broly is beast lol good job pwning me lol no johns youre too good

49: Sudai=rob-how come we havent played yet? lol fun hangin wit ya the few times we did

49: Takeurlife=marth-haha we share straighteners it aint gay!

65: Shlike=ZS- dude srsly youre cool as ****! nice games n it was fun hangin wit ya

65: Amdilex=??????- glad we got to play i saw u playin through the day but didnt wanna be intrusive good diddy it has potential remember to mix up youre game a lil at times autopilot isnt always the best answer lol

65: Poptart=metaknight/wario-good games man i was actually VERY suprised i beat youre wario the first match ive never been able to beat it srsly, our pit/meta match was hella close too i was freakin out, ha one day ill give u your cup holder back

65: BlueJ=mario-lolwut only mario on here ha im scared of it so its cool

65: seiya=pit-WOOT! last place good job! lol

LOUISIANA!:

Roni, RickyB, Pierre, Sudai, Eet,Hyro, Lee, Freddy,Cyphus it was soooooo fun hangin out with yall like srlsly this tournament would not have been the same for me if ya'll werent there, had way to much fun with pierre walkin around and checkin out all the anime chicks sailor jupiter was sooooo hot. Roni is pro at DDR this dude knows how to make me laugh BAHEHEHE! RickyB is just hella sexy, I didnt get to hang with Freddy rly :( Eet! if you would have gone wario i may not have made it out of pools or i might have tied haha, Hyro sorry i messed with ya about your name so much, Lee is just hella sexy, Cyphus is beard sexy and Sudai we are def playing soon

NEW MEXICO!:

every1 of yall are really cool and chill im glad i got to meet yall good games and hacky sack was too fun

RGV

dude vorguen sry u didnt make it out of pools n u seemed kinda upset throughout the tourney hope things were ok it was awesome meeting yall everyone of is cool n chill hopefully well get to play moar in the future.

ANIME CHIX!:

wtf!? too sexy!

this tournament was too fun sorry if i missed anybody i love the south and the smash community even with all the drama and stuff :) :) :)

Bwett

Smash Ace
This tournament has been the most eye-opening experience in my smash career. Looking back at who I lost to, I've realized that I don't take certain aspects of this game as seriously as I should. I have too much fun and sometimes I don't recognize what I'm getting punished for because of that. Everything that I have done before now has just been a small step towards the mountain I must climb to be at the top. Dojo, DSF, and Infinity were the main contributors to this and I want to thank yall.

Now time for Shoutouts:

1: M2K - You ***** me. I'm amazed at your understanding of this game. You showed me how much I still have to learn.

2: Dojo - One of my brothers from San Angelo, you did so well. Along with M2K, you have inspired me. Great job, dude.

3: DSF - You're a pretty chill guy when you aren't upset over losing lol. I enjoyed chatting with you and MM'ing you. I thought I had the snake match-up down, which is why I didn't care if you chose MK or Snake, but you really showed me how much I need to re-evaluate my thoughts on the match-up. I used to rely on snakes exploding from eggs blowing up their grenades and punishing their reactions to that, but you came up with a strategy so fast that worked perfectly. Your spacing was amazing as well. Maybe I was too impatient, but I plan on taking this game to a whole new level. Thank you.

4: Lee Martin - Always so chill and looking fly, I was alittle upset that you CP'ed MK after you told us you gave up MK, but after reading the discussion between you and CO18, I perfectly understand. Great job dude

5: Tyrant - Our games in pools were good. I felt like I was a bit off while playing in pools and I kept mistiming my usmashes into your tornado, but no johns. You have pretty good spacing and have a good understanding of MK.

5: Co18 - You show me that it is possible to win even in the most uncertain of situations, especially while you were playing against Lee on Halberd. Great job.

7: Domo - I don't understand how you always place high, yet there is little hype that I hear of you advancing in bracket. You sir are amazing lol.

7: Melee1 - I was almost positive that you were going to get ***** at this tournament. You haven't had competitive practice in so long, yet you *****! Not only that, you did so without CG'ing which is outstanding. I am proud to have you part of Dallas.

9: Infinity - This weekend has felt like a month. So much has happened...good job overcoming it all.

9: RoyR - Good talking to you. Sucks what happened after you got that spike. Your marth is still pro.

9: Light - You have a very extremist point of view when it comes to competitive play, and sometimes I question if it is really in your best interest to keep it like that, as I'm sure you are questioning by reading some of your comments. Either way, you did well, no matter how you did it. You didn't break the rules, you were just lame at dodging the rules. You are treading a thin line between being competitively legit and infamously gay. Be careful because you are a cool guy.

9: Ultimate razer - This entire tournament, you got *****. You got ***** by Santi's Jiggs, you got ***** by CO18, you got ***** -again- by CO18, and then your wallet got *****. Duct tape that butthole and I'll see you next time. Fogo and I decided to play our DDD's against you in friendlies to help you with the matchup.

13: Hylian - Good friendlies dude

13: Dphat - You did well and you didn't have to be super gay to do it. Instead, you were just alittle gay lol =P

13: Dmg - I don't think I've ever had as much fun with you as I did with this tournament. I don't know what it was, but I really like the way you were at this tournament. *Down throw* Don't roll, *****! *Fsmash*

17: Inui - When you aren't complaining and talking trash, you can be a cool guy. I really wanted to play your Snake or MK, but I understand with the whole focusing attitude. I don't really understand what you were expecting with picking Ganon. I guess you just wanted me to take you seriously so you could get real practice in the matchup? Either way, your Ganon is pretty insane. I was thrown for a loop.

17: UtdZac - I was really upset when I had to play you in tournament. I was even more upset after you lost to Tyrant afterwards. However, we both aspire to be the best we can at this game, and we both know the sacrifices we have to make in order to make it to the top. I'm not upset at you but rather the situation. It sucked, but you did really well. I'm taking this game to a whole new seriousness. I expect you to be there with me, and we are going to show this world what it's like when Dallas decides to be serious.

17: Santi - My Santi! You did so well. I didn't really get to chill with you too much this time =(

17: Kosmos - Work out that insane turnip lock and do it to me. I want to see it!

17: Mike Haze - You didn't get friendlies with me...*******! lol

25: lain - Super chill guy. sucks that you got robbed, but you took it well :p

25: furiousduffman - GG's dude, your G&W is really good

25: Bad news bear - Thanks for the housing. I always enjoy hanging out with you so much.

25: Affinity - You nearly beat Infinity...wtf?! Keep getting better and you might be able to beat me...lol jk

33: Fogo - Wow, all I can say is wow. You always told me that you and I have a special chemistry in teams and I lost that belief for a long time. This tournament made me realize a few things. First of all, until now, we have never taken teams seriously. Second, no one understands my gameplay more than you do. Third, I have never had more fun than when I am around you. You have been with me since the beginning of being competitive. Ever since we made a commitment to become the best of the best, when you are around, I try harder. Lastly, I found that belief again and am willing to bet that no one could ever stand in the way of Bwogo.

33: Xyro - Your TO skills are amazing. I like your "take no crap" approach. It makes everything so efficient. Good job, dude.

33: Cyphus - Great chilling with you.

33: burrito - Your Ike is pretty sick. I love math too! rofl

33: Le Thien - Hanson!

33: CY - Omg...you made me so upset! Why is your Wario so good?!?!? First match, I trip twice, you read my recovery of it both times and I lost the first match because of it. Second match, I was pissed and I'm sure you saw it lol. Third match, I thought I scared you and banned FD because I thought you would CP with Falco, but you kept Wario and CP'ed me to Brinstar! It was the PERFECT counterpick. I was so shocked. Then you proceeded to **** me. I think the last stock you got alittle careless because you thought the kill would come easy enough and took some unnecessary damage and I got lucky with the kill. Either way, your Wario is legit and you packed my lunch quite efficiently with him.

33: Jerm - Looking back on my performance and yours as well, I realize that you and I both don't know the matchup well enough and were scared to hell and back at what the other was capable of. I still can't believe I missed that uair for the win, but you did amazing in the situation. I expect atleast 30 minutes reserved to us playing friendlies to learn what works on each other lol.

33: phantomx - Uh oh, got on that crucial PE coach attire, stretching for another early morning jog before class. I <3 you, PX :)

33: Esca - Wtf were you on?! Give me some of it so I can **** as hard as you did at this tournament.

33: Magitek - Dude, you are so cool. You fit so well with the rest of San Angelo at being amazing. Keep it up

33: Rudy - You ***** so hard! I plan on playing more friendlies with you. Keep in mind that both Zac and I live 5 minutes from you. Prepare to play more smash so you can officially be pro.

49: KY - You are one hilarious mofo. I always enjoy hanging out with you and Domo so much. Don't get eaten by police dogs, please lol

49: Phoenix Alpha - You did well, my low tier buddy. We shall train to show everyone why low tier is legit

49: Junk in the Trunk - So cool and quiet, wtf?! I enjoyed listening to you thinking that Marth-Yoshi matchup was in Yoshi's favor. You're so crazy lol

49: Zori - Stop stealing my ideas and using them on me!

65: Cake - I <3 you dude. You always try to cheer me up when I'm down from a loss or anything. Don't be upset over your placement at this tourney. You are pro in my book.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Best tourney ever. Yes I am the best Diddy in the South I SAID IT hahah :D
1: M2K=meta- **** you're too good. Needs more **** from you sir.
2: Dojo=meta- Thanks for the quick tips. NOW I **** YOU :laugh:
3: DSF=meta/snake/wario- Ol boy had his name on his hat. Flip needs to do that
4: Lee Martin=lucario/meta- Good stuff man, we didn't get to play this time :(
5: Tyrant=meta- I WON'T SANDBAG AGAINST YOU ANYMORE.
5: Co18=ddd- Lets play more. Its fun talking smack to a person I met the first time:laugh:
7: Domo=meta- I don't remember you :O
7: Melee1=ic/meta- Thanks for doing friendlies before the venue opened. Great fun sir.
9: Infinity=meta- Game... BOOOM ldsjflsjdf :mad: You did your thing
9: RoyR=marth- SHUT UP. You copied my meal at denny's
9: Light=meta/gw- We need to face more
9: Ultimate razer=snake - Did you *** hurt after both the ****** in the tourney and the hotel :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
13: error=???????- I wanted to face you :O
13: Hylian=gw- You avoid me like the plague
13: Dphat=meta/marth- I </3 you
13: Dmg=wario- Whats good, we never face
17: Fliphop=diddy- Oh wow Flip did 0 practice 2 weeks prior to WHOBO other than online. Does that mean he's a beast in this game? I say so.
17: T-rex=snake-You grabbed my *** under the table you crazy man :(
17: Inui=meta- Never faced you :(
17: UtdZac=gw- I'll destroy you
17: Santi=toon link- **** EM Santi: "DAAYMMMM"
17: Gnes=diddy- My UH BRO. Our team *****, considering 1) Flip hasn't played brawl in a while. 2) First time actually teaming. I think we got teams forsure
17: Kosmos=peach- You avoid me like the plague too you *** :(. Face me
17: Mike Haze=marth- NEVER DID OUR MM
25: lain=ddd/ic- Dude It was hella fun talking with ya at 5:45 in the morning. SODA =/= POP. I really wanted to face your IC. BUT ASIANS FTW. HOW WAS THAT POOL THING?
25: Rockettrainer=lucario- SHUT UP
25: Espy=sonic- A-1 all day
25: bwett=yoshi- Bwett is wet
25: furiousduffman=????- ????
25: Zeton=fox- Nice to see you did well in brackets
25: Bad news bear=pika/marth- BNB FOO you ran from our MM
25: Affinity=meta- Never faced you
33: Kashakunaki=wolf- Great friendlies on Friday.
33: Fogo=ddd/lucario- FOGO MAGIC, NO TUTTING FOR YOU.. ACTUALLY go to youtube and type marvelousmoon. He's from Southside of Houston. He's one of the best Tutters in the US IMO
33: Xyro= SAMUS!!!!!!!-Great Tourney you hosted. I shall be going back to them because your commentary and the way it is run is buttery smooth.
33: Cyphus=dk- I think I faced you in teams? Great DK
33: burrito=ike- Oh man is that revival of RIG?
33: Le Thien=diddy-Oh man WE BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZINNNNNNNNN. I have to say this guy made my experience at hobo the best ever. If you guys didn't know me and Thien went to the Bar downstairs at 12:00 to drink it up. We had a Jaeger Bomb, Las Vegas Bomb, Irish Car Bomb. Thien was cool enough to get the tab for that, so we went to Baker St. and drank there and got a Black Stallion (NO HOMO). Lets just say it made us loose for teams WHICH WE WRECKED. Oh yeah WE BUZZZZZZZINNNNNNNNNNN
33: CY=wario/falco- You never face me
33: JnewPo=??????-????
33: Jerm=toonlink- Take off that beanie
33: phantomx=wario- You got wrecked hahahah
33: Dekar=diddy- Saw your matches against GNES, keep it up
33: Esca=pit- Great PIT
33: Magitek=lucas- Didn't talk to you :(
33: Ozz=falco- You got wrecked in our venom vs magneto
33: Rudy=fox- Hey Sam, you got competition
33: Mr.3000=sonic- Good talking with ya, always fun kicking with ya
49: Reznor=??????-????
49: KY=pit- Amazing pit, once you fight more diddy's you'll be fine.
49: Phoenix Alpha=lucas- Legendary Lucas here
49: Clel=marth- Don't know you
49: KPrime=pika- Didn't play ya
49: Troopa=????- ???
49: The Real Inferno=metaknight- Didn't play ya
49: Steeler=pkmn Trainer?- Rep PT
49: Chaotic=pit- Great stuff in our pools
49: Vash=????- Good stuff man
49: Junk in the Trunk=marth- Didn't play you
49: Zori=olimar- Zolimar
49: Hyro=toon link- TL
49: Broly=marth- Marth
49: Sudai=rob- SUDAI WITH CHAIN
49: Takeurlife=marth- Thanks for the hair tips. Hairspary is too high maintenance for me
65: Shlike=ZS- Funny name
65: Amdilex=??????-??
65: Cake=olimar-You won't beat me
65: Poptart=metaknight/wario- Beaumont!
65: BlueJ=mario- Rep that mario
65: seiya=pit- That shirt man, is mad sick. Hey register for UH now.
71-140: pools- Don't get drowned

lain

Smash Master
:[

Well I wish I didn't have a bad day on this day. *sigh* it sucks really bad, but I should have practiced or SOMETHING before I came. oh well. i know you guys are probably going to discredit me hardcore now, so w/e. i'll just have to do better next time.

shoutouts latas

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
omg how could i forget about that LOL

UTD HACK PACK

fogo=so good
LOL pro salesman

haha that would have been funny to see... all i know is Fogo=BEST SALESMAN EVER!:laugh:
Agreed.

33: Fogo - Wow, all I can say is wow. You always told me that you and I have a special chemistry in teams and I lost that belief for a long time. This tournament made me realize a few things. First of all, until now, we have never taken teams seriously. Second, no one understands my gameplay more than you do. Third, I have never had more fun than when I am around you. You have been with me since the beginning of being competitive. Ever since we made a commitment to become the best of the best, when you are around, I try harder. Lastly, I found that belief again and am willing to bet that no one could ever stand in the way of Bwogo.
:) glad i could help, glad you're getting serious, and i'm glad our vow still stands.

The magic shall rise again.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
:[

Well I wish I didn't have a bad day on this day. *sigh* it sucks really bad, but I should have practiced or SOMETHING before I came. oh well. i know you guys are probably going to discredit me hardcore now, so w/e. i'll just have to do better next time.

shoutouts latas
No one has said anything about your playing, lain. Just how high/cool you were :p TX ain't about discrediting or bashing others, we leave that to the WC and EC.

CO18

Smash Hero
Fogo and bwett new team combo.

Fogo recovering:

Bwett uses yoshis b and ****s someone out over the ledge ---> Fogo swallowcide

CY

Smash Ace
33: CY - Omg...you made me so upset! Why is your Wario so good?!?!? First match, I trip twice, you read my recovery of it both times and I lost the first match because of it. Second match, I was pissed and I'm sure you saw it lol. Third match, I thought I scared you and banned FD because I thought you would CP with Falco, but you kept Wario and CP'ed me to Brinstar! It was the PERFECT counterpick. I was so shocked. Then you proceeded to **** me. I think the last stock you got alittle careless because you thought the kill would come easy enough and took some unnecessary damage and I got lucky with the kill. Either way, your Wario is legit and you packed my lunch quite efficiently with him.
thanks man lol. our set was too close and i did get a little too confident. i had a whole stock lead and then you came back and ***** me. it still went down to whoever got the next kill move lol ggs man.

i saw those girls, talk about total sluts. like they were strattling random guys and ****. if i really wanted to i could of pulled both of them hehe but i thought only one was decent looking. ;)

Cha0tic NiGhTmArE

Smash Journeyman
Lakeway(at least 30 minuites from anywhere), TX
thanks man lol. our set was too close and i did get a little too confident. i had a whole stock lead and then you came back and ***** me. it still went down to whoever got the next kill move lol ggs man.

i saw those girls, talk about total sluts. like they were strattling random guys and ****. if i really wanted to i could of pulled both of them hehe but i thought only one was decent looking. ;)
ha they were straight getting down at the rave

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Fogo and bwett new team combo.

Fogo recovering:

Bwett uses yoshis b and ****s someone out over the ledge ---> Fogo swallowcide
Already tried it, the egg just moves toward me.

I thought it might work for edgeguarding, but i drop too low to punish by the time they shake out =/

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
PhoenixAlpha's shouts!

M2K - I'm in awe at your anti-cheering abilities. Seems like everytime the crowd got hyped up on Dojo, BAM, stock gone. Too funny.

Dojo - I love you. Extra homo.

Lee Martin=lucario/meta
Co18=ddd

You guys are my heroes, and you should know why.

Melee1 - hey it was cool seeing you again after so long. Keep up the pace!

Infinity - not even jail can stop this one. Glad to see you salvaged your weekend!

Dmg - "That's why you don't plank!" Butthole perfect. <3 DMG

Fliphop - being called a legendary Lucas by someone I've never played before is pretty cool. Friendlies next time flip?

UtdZac - according to your sig you got a judgment kill on Inui? WHEN!?

Santi - pwnt, noob!

Kosmos - my gawd, you messed me up HARD in pools. The Lucas backroom was JUST discussing the matchup, too. We'll play more next time.

Rockettrainer - We're 1 and 1, now. I swear Magitek beat an aura sphere w/ PK Fire. Part of me died on the inside when the fire got swallowed by the aura, and then the rest of me died! Can't wait for our 3rd tourney set!

Espy - I had a really fun time playing your Sonic in friendlies. I've gotta keep up w/ ppl like you so I don't embarrass low tier!

THE Bwett - Low-Tier counselor!! Thanks for playing doubles ISP w/ me, even though the gayness was at a phenomenal level.

Zeton - It was nice to talk with you again. RIP ChaosTheory.

Bad news bear - Beah? Do you want to listen to my sweet music?!?

Fogo - every Fogo Magic speech you give is funnier than the last. I'll make sure everyone hears it!

Xyro - You remain a really cool smasher. GGs in pools, and teams. I owe you a beating for our fourth tourney set! ;)

Le Thien - hey, dude, listen to this!

CY - Lunch = packed. Friendlies = next time.

Esca - we didn't talk too much, but it was cool to crowd the Pits every once in awhile. You guys are a cool bunch. Stay that way!

Magitek - NEEDS MOAR LUCAS!! You are so clutch! Congrats on making it out of pools, and making some noise w/ Lucas. You're a really cool guy, and everyone in my carpool thinks so, too.

Rudy - you keep stepping it up. Keep up the good work!

Reznor - Way to come back after what happened in San Antonio. Go to more tournies with us!

Phoenix Alpha - is the highest placing Luca--- F**** Magitek!!!!!! lol :laugh:

The Real Inferno - Gordos are not my friends... that is all. I finally know who you are at least.

Steeler - GREAT to see you again. It's been a long time. Your PT is still really good. I'll see you again soon, hopefully.

Chaotic - Looks like you made BIG steps at this tournament. Too bad about the rave though... you know what I mean...

Sudai - Keep up the traveling. It's great to see you anytime!

Shlike - FUN friendlies. Too bad Japes didn't do you justice in our set...

Cake - I'm glad we had our "We got eliminated" talk. It always helps after a rough way out. <3 Cake!

Poptart - You, sir, do not like my "excellent

Deviation - I swear, you'll take dumps on many heads when you make it out of pools.

Pierre - I swear, you'll take dumps on many heads when you make it out of pools. Seriously, your Lucas is the **** and you deserve the chance to show brackets how it's done!

The rest of my carpool - I had a lot of fun and I hope you guys did, too.

If I have forgotten you, then let me know by posting "*is butt hurt*" here. I'll get you a shoutout asap!

The calm tyrant...

Smash Ace
Shoutouts!!
Furbs-Thanks for housing socal your freakin amazing!!
Lain-Way to chill to hang out with!! We had some awsome sessions i love you HOMO!!!
M2K-You ****. In the sense of your BO attacking me when we played lols gj on 1st though =)
LeeMartin-Ranked 1st on coolest dude ever!!
Dojo-Good stuff man you freakin ***** me but your really good keep it up!
RoyR-Lol Fun playing you! legit marth keep it up and **** dojo :laugh:
Cosmos-Best peach player hands down!
Fliphop-Lmao GET *****!!!
Co18-Lols 200 for 5th isn't bad at all haha
Santi-lols cool meeting you

and for everyone else i met it was really fun playing everyone!! Texas is ****!

Santi

Smash Lord
Rave was sooo win

i have some ****in legit rave videos coming up
:)

Top Bottom