• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World HOBO Results(FULL RESULTS/PICS/VIDS/STORIES ARE UP!! SOMEONE BAN METAKNIGHT!!)

Santi

Smash Lord
Lol at people getting excited about 4 chicks dancing provocatively... then again I forget you guys aren't in college yet and thus haven't seen the ridiculous **** that goes on at college parties.

Xyro, Jack Keiser has a bunch of videos up on his youtube channel.
I'm never gonna see ****** :(

Popertop

Smash Champion
I'm sorry Esca...please let me stay with you. D:

I'll be good next time, I swear. :cry:
no, because you snore like a ****ing chainsaw and you're gonna have that alarm on even though esca already set his alarm and told everybody.

like you could at least answer it when it goes off so **** much.
isn't the whole point of an alarm to wake you up, and not everybody else BUT you?

and why is everybody still giving me crap about it?
I lost the set didn't I?

I Sd'ed but whatever.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
junkinthetrunk was the coolest guy i met this tourney. so serious lmao.
tyrant should move with me too. i could chill with him every day. for serious.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
guys, please help me add characters to all the names.....2vs2 needs alot of work. HELP
I used MK in teams, not sheik.

Shoutsies, even though I get no shout outs because everyone is just using the bracket results T_T

TGM: Good shiz running this.

DugFinn: Usually I chat with you and the winston brothers at the food places afterwards, but you guys didn't eat with us this time =/ Be less busy plox

Lee: Good **** in pools. That first combo you did to me has got to be the nastiest shiz I've ever seen in brawl, lol. I really wasn't expecting to make it back to the stage.

Dojo: Way to beast m2k the first set ;)

Dekar: Too good sir. The chats were fun :)

Kashakunaki: Why are you so gooood :confused: Hope to see you at another tourney, less than a year away this time :)

Le Thien: Thanks for chattin with me when I was all by my lonesome. Crowds just aren't my thing.

Hylian: Teeeeeams!

Ruddy: I was watching your set against affinity....waaay too good.

Zori: Wtf, olimar doesn't have any moves other than fsmash and grab, cut that out! :laugh: Nar to upsmash is too good. Yay for suiciding, I woulda been sad if you beat me with your jiggs, haha

Infinity: *OverB tap**OverB Tap**Shield Breaker**Dances*

Mike Haze: Good to chill with ya again. I'll be sure to drop in on Cali again once I have the money :) Teach me more marth stuff ploxxx

El Paso guys: Always to good to see you folks. I would try to drop in sometime if I had a car =/

Espy/3000: Sonic dittos are lulz. DownB clashing ftw.

UTD Zac: Turbo brawl is too fun :cool: flip is a genius.

Vash!

Smash Rookie
Haha I am a bit proud to say I didn't get 3 stocked this tourney, and I did a okay job in pools, but I have to say I choked hard this time. Need some more work but hey, good games and Daayymm, that rave was pretty tight, and F u santi, your cool but dont want your freaking body on my head!!

Vash!

Smash Rookie
Aye aye, I saw you give me a "What the **** is wrong with you" Look, when I was talking smack to him, but yeah he is my bro, haha XD

Vash!

Smash Rookie
That aint falco! But yeah dude, I guess for you I'll have to up my wario, your falco was as good as sethlons =P

I couldn't beat him with my pit either

Vash!

Smash Rookie
Dude my Ike is insane, any one who teams with me will need to be ready for Ike or Snake, but yeah..

Thats brings up the question of,

Who wants to team with me for the next tourney, Brawly is caca bad for teams and I want someone good, so any voulenters

-Crosses fingers for a Metaknight-

haha

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
phantom x gets all the b!tches
I don't usually GET *****es, cuz they're diseased... but they're entertaining to watch, for sure. :laugh:

I want you to start making horrible puns again, Mike :(

Also, Tyrant was super cool. I got a little scared when he and Lain molested each other for like 3 minutes straight on Sunday though.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Shoutouts

Furbs - Thank you for your generous hospitality, I really appreciate it, hope we all kick it again when you come out to cali next month. ALRIGHT BRA? lmao

Tyrant - Little tyrant impressed me, keep it up, i've gotta catch back up to you, you overlapped me.

Junk - Good ****, you reached you goal of getting out of pools, you've improved a lot for the few months you've been playing, keep playing and i'm sure you'll keep improving

Diesuperalex - You ****. Never think anything else. **** what everybody thinks and play for yourself, you got this. Thank you for being such a good friend these past few years.

West Coast - Thanks for the support everybody!! I wish more of you had come out, it was a really good experience. For those of you who talked down to us, eat a d!ck. If you're not going to travel then you really have no say, but more so than being angry, i felt sad that my own turf would talk down upon us. But it is what it is i guess.

EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!!!

Lain - you're hella cool, you belong in west coast. Thanks for smoking us out, you'll be taken care of if/when you visit cali :].

Fogo - Good tournament set brother, you had me by the balls for a while hehe. Sorry for getting angry about Bwett coaching, just something i'm not used to and that is annoying during the match. It's all good though, nothing to be angry about, and i think you understand where i'm coming from. We'll kick it more next time i come out.

Light - sorry for scaring you hahahhahahhahahahha. you're sheik ***** too.

Hylian - nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob

Dphat - we never played our money match, but good friendlies. stick with marth, you're pretty good.

DMG - good matches.

Xyro - Thanks for the help with everything. i really appreciate that. you act nothing like how i had perceived you.

Zori - fun friendlies,i somehow knew it was you when we first played haha. Camp more. and pivot grabs ****.

takeurlife - i heard you were telling people how you almost beat me in friendlies, so that's why i had to 3 stock you in dittos during pools, sorry.

PX - you annoyed me at first, but you're pretty cool haha. we never got to play our friendlies, but the heavy brawl bobom whatever else was on matches were hecka fun, i've never really played smash for fun but that made me happy.

Kosmos - I had fun playing you, wish we had played/kicked it more. fun commentating too. you're definitely the best peach i have played.

Infinity - LMAO what a great first encounter we had. that'll be a story for the future :]. Good "serious set," those were fun matches. Your play style reminds me a lot like HugS, i wish we had played prior to the tournament, it would have been a good warmup.

Roy_R - It was cool finally meeting you and finding another marth i could relate to and share stuff with, i've really wanted to quit marth for the past month, but you unknowingly encouraged me to keep playing him, and for that i say thanks.

Stilts - We didn't really kick it, but you deserve a shoutout.

Jerm - i got lucky :]

UltimateRazor - I'm sorry about the team situation you were put in, that was really rough. I couldn't help but to feel bad for losing the first match, so i apologize for that. You **** though, i wish we had done our money match.

Lee Martin - Same as Razer. I don't think we played though, oh well. Good **** in the tournament vs DSF.

i'm sure i'm forgetting a lot of people, and i'm sorry.

texas was too much fun. I'll definitely come back to visit some time in the (hopefully) near future. i hope you guys do the same and visit west coast too.

i'll post some pictures later probably

JIMBOOOO

Smash Cadet
Great Tournament Xyro. Alright, shoutouts time!

Xyro: Best tournament of my life. Seriously, thank you so so much for taking me!!!

Trela: You're an awesome little man. You and Lain both kicked ***.

Lain: Sorry you got robbed. Don't worry about paying me back for the food though, i don't like watching people starve.

DSF: Dude, you're an awesome guy. Next time I won't miss. Watch out!!!

M2K: Choose better friends!!!

Inui: TRAITOR!!!

JIMBOOOO: You're so Godly...

Dojo: dude, you kicked ***. Good job man, good job.

Roy r: Thanks for taking a picture with me, and thanks for support on the elevator.

Fliphop: Thanks for the elevator support, and your Diddy is still sexy, even when taking a bullet for Rockettrainer.

Rockettrainer: Nice seeing you.

Dugfin: I got the chip and everything. And keep up your TV collecting hobby, but be warned, you'll get caught eventually. Oh, and I can't even thank you enough for the badge discount, seriously, you saved my wallet's life.

Kown: Indian trash!!!

Jack Kaiser: Dude, you're a great person to talk to. I hope I see you again soon.

Everyone I forgot: I forgot you for a reason.

People that got their "hug me" signs taken up because of my prank: Sorry.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
1: M2K=meta- Dude, your MK is awesome. Fun friendlies, congrats on ****** this tournament
2: Dojo=meta- DOJO! your too cool. I had fun in our set, even if it prlly bored you to **** another TL. You did so well at the tournament, but I didnt expect anything less
4: Lee Martin=lucario/meta- Lee<33! Man, why are you such a badass person. You still would have placed top 5 even if you didnt go MK and lost. Which is awesome.I say your top 5 in best players in the nation =].Fun hanging out with you this weekend, cant wait to chill again.
5: Co18=ddd- Man, your really good. I wish I could have gotten a serious set against you. When we played, I was just testing things out, cause I dont see DDD's often. Congrats on placing so well, and fun friendlies
9: Infinity=meta-Congrats man, we need to play friendlies at hobo 16
9: RoyR=marth- Dude, when was the last time I played your marth?? =[
9: Light=meta/gw- Congrats on placing so high, your still cool, even though you did some tthings I dont agree with.
9: Ultimate razer= Razer!!! got **** wrecked by CO18 lol. Your still awesome, and one of my favorite players
13: Hylian=gw- FUNN money match. One of my favorite matches of the weekend. Your too cool hylian, awesome GnW
13: Dphat=meta/marth- I dont hate you for picking MK bro, so dont sweat it. I rather play your MK, cause I feel I can beat your marth much easier. Good ****
13: Dmg=wario- Congrats on doing so good man
17: Fliphop=diddy- Your too cool.
17: Inui=meta- I'll do better next time
17: UtdZac=gw- One day you'll beat us Tinks!.. NOT lol. Well, hopefully not, unless its a random tink, then I dont mind much lol. Your still a cool guy with a badass GnW
17: Santi=toon link- SANTII<3 we didnt do friendlies! D: .. thats like a first. Next time we have to make up for it. Congrats on repping TL for us.
17: Gnes=diddy- Man, I couldnt keep up with you this time. Bad bracket johns =p.. but now, we are back in teams, and I plan to take first, in doubles and singles. Hopefully you can make second =p
17: Kosmos=peach- We didnt play.. I'll play you after every tournament we meet. Just not before, I dont want you learning my tink. Your scary good lol
17: Mike Haze=marth- Fun MM. You didnt get lucky, your just good.
25: lain=ddd/ic- LAIN<3 dude, your one awesome person. Sucks you had a bad weekend, but you still seemed to keep an happy attitude the whole time. You HAVE to come back sometime to texas and chill with us. Love the ic's and DDD
25: Rockettrainer=lucario- Haha, you saw her, PROOF! =] lol, we need to play again RT
25: Espy=sonic- We never play.Stop avoiding me.
25: bwett=yoshi- Yea man, I dont know wthell to do against yoshi, so I just played safe. I was scared that you would know the TL match up, since I thought you played santi alot. But yea, next time, plenty of friendlies =]
25: Bad news bear=pika/marth- Your cool
25: Affinity=meta- Fun friendlies, and fun talking to you.
33: Kashakunaki=wolf- Fun MM bro, nice to meet you
33: Fogo=ddd/lucario- Your cool too
33: Xyro= SAMUS!!!!!!!- AWESOME TOURNAMENT!1
33: Cyphus=dk- We didnt play D:
33: burrito=ike- I want a DSi now lol
33: Le Thien=diddy- Nice chats man. We gotta play next time
33: Jerm=toonlink- Your gonna be winning soon buddy =]
33: phantomx=wario- Fun teaming with you, even though we suck. Your a cool person. Lame MM ending, but w/e
33: Dekar=diddy-Badass diddy man. we had a fun MM, but I just know the diddy match up pretty good
33: Esca=pit- ESCA<3 Fun chillen with ya this weekend. Your too cool man. No greyfox in the hotel next time lmao
49: Chaotic=pit- Fun friendlies. Your pretty cool man
49: Vash= Your cool
49: Hyro=toon link- Nice to finally meet you!!, awesome TL. Thanks for the bomb trick.
49: Broly=marth- Fun MM, your marth is pro
49: Takeurlife=marth- Thanks for letting me stay with you guys
65: BlueJ=mario- ... so what you tryna say?
65: seiya=pit- Seiya!<33 Man, you dont understand how fun it was chillen with you this tournament. Your TOO cool. Saturday was so pro just going around everywhere.. free cup cakes n stuff. Your shirt was and insane chick magnet. But your right, too much to type.. oh, and I still have your shoes xD

Other people.. basically LA lol

Roni: Dude, your sick at DDR. Your such a cool person, cant wait to hang out another time
RickyB: Your so chill. Fun friendlies. Your awesome too
Pierre: Your so funny man lol. Fun friendlies. See you next time, prlly at last 3.

This tournament was by far my favorite. I played hard, had fun, and enjoyed this awesome community. Hopefully MK doesnt kill it D:

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
I learned A lot from this tournament. I think for now i will focus a lot more on teams :)

1: M2K=meta- Nice team matches, wish it wasnt items to see how bad you guys would have beat us
2: Dojo=meta- didnt play/ talk :(
3: DSF=meta/snake/wario- You were cool, we should of hung out more
4: Lee Martin=lucario/meta- Arturo got a picture with you and i didnt :(. The few minutes we talked i knew you were cool. I would totally hang out with you drinking some beers and watch icarly lol
5: Tyrant=meta- I could bet money that you are the coolest person from california. Your wario was real good but i didnt play your mk :(
7: Domo=meta- nice marth in teams, it was so close cause you shut me down
7: Melee1=ic/meta- Both your characters are so good for not playing much on tournies. You and ruddy *****
9: Infinity=meta- Just playing those friendlies with you was cool. I could tell that a very smart player, keep working on it!
9: RoyR=marth- We barely switched some words :( i havent played with you since FS 4 but i know you are amazing. DOnt play mk.... but if you need to i understand
9: Ultimate razer=snake- Those team matches were close, next time ill get you!!
13: error=Olimar/ic- Very surprising to see you this high. you are still a scrub in my book :)
13: Hylian=gw- Your GW style is so different than mine and Zacs. I try and learn from you but i just dont know what to do. Your hitboxes extend!!, specially the teams match!!
13: Dphat=meta/marth- Have i ever told you how ****ing cool you are dude!? Just ask anyone from el paso, I talk about how cool you are everytime. You improved so much since last time. This time i didnt even have a chance!!
13: Dmg=wario- I drove 10 hours and didnt get a friendly with my hero (used to be) :( I didnt even see you use wario!! I am going to start the rumor saying that you dropped him
17: UtdZac=gw- Nice playing with you. We were owning on those double GW team matches. You are amazing in teams and i learned plenty from you. We need to evolve GW's Metagame!
17: Santi=toon link- Work on your Jiggy lol, someone from El PAso might be able to help if you want. YOur toon link didnt let my GW even approach. Next time my falco wont die twice below 20%, he will be back for revenge!
17: Kosmos=peach- Fun as hell in those four ways with you and phantom. Wish i would have played you peach
25: lain=ddd/ic- I never thought i would have chilled with you. You remind me of and old friend. We should definitely hang out again.
25: Espy=sonic- Omg i still cant believe how good you are with that sonice. I had my money on you for that ditto vs 3000. We should play more often next time. Thanks for letting me beat you one round ;)
25: bwett=yoshi- Holy **** i never thought i would have to worry about some yoshi!! jesus crist you were amazing. Best yoshi in the nation i do believe
33: Kashakunaki=wolf- Nice seeing you again, Come To El Paso too play with us!!
33: Fogo=ddd/lucario- Nice playing with you again, Your ddd has improved a lot, so hard to fight you. We have to chill again next time.
33: Xyro= SAMUS!!!!!!!- Great tournament. Everything was orgasmically arranged. too good. Next time my falcon will be the second one to beat you.
33: Cyphus=dk- We should have played a lot sooner! our MM too!! YOUr DK is a beast!
33: burrito=ike- **** good job on placing this high! FuriousBurrito FTW on Teams ISP, We should have beasted M2K!!
33: JnewPo=Falcon/marth- We did you give up and just go falcon!!!! Your choice.... TEams were too good though. The matches Vs Lee martin and razer were too good
33(should have been higher): phantomx=wario- i am sorry for being gay and going falco lol. Expect the unexpected. Hope you understand. NOW I HAVE TO SAY IT AGAIN, ME AND YOU WOULD BE REALLY GOOD ON TEAMS. NEXT TIME I GOT OVER THERE WE NEED TO TRY OUR TEAM.
33: Dekar=diddy- WHere the hell had you been!?? i Had a real bad impression of NM because i want to commit suicide everytime i go to that thread. They all talk so much trash... Anyways you are so **** cool and chill s maybe ill stop by and say high. Your Diddy is very good, i am surprised that you didnt place higher.
33: Rudy=fox- You sir are too good. In a few years you will own EVERYBODY!!
65: seiya=pit nice pit dude, our friendlies were fun.

ALL OF DALLAS!!: No wonder everyone loves you guys. You are all too cool and smart players, i will drive up there one day just to hang out with everyone. Stop playing with each other cause you are too good!!

New Mexico: Bring the crew battles again i will gladly take 8 stocks again :) if there is no meow meow i guess

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
You definitely taught me that under all circumstances FD has to go, lol... or I just have to always go Snake on FD, as was originally my plan.

EpicProportions

Smash Rookie
so umm... yeah. I was watching the first game between dojo and m2k ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK8UA3BJIVI ) and at 1:07 tagless mk (m2k i presume) uses the dimensional cape. It went a bit farther and longer than it ussually does. In the audio you can definately hear some mashing going on. I'm pretty sure the metaknight cape glitch was employed here. And if i recall correctly, the idc was a banned tech.

::Banned Techs::

MetaKnights cape glitch.
so m2k broke the rules in the grand finals(?) set...

Vash!

Smash Rookie
No. It's banned period.
Hah yeah but when he used it it served no helping purpose and they both were camping tree, its like using the extender for samus in melee, just simple fun while waiting for Pokemon stage change

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I think it only matters if the opponent complains. And dojo didnt complain, and I dont think he would have if he noticed. I dont think it effected the outcome of the match.

Top Bottom