• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World HOBO Results(FULL RESULTS/PICS/VIDS/STORIES ARE UP!! SOMEONE BAN METAKNIGHT!!)

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I think it only matters if the opponent complains. And dojo didnt complain, and I dont think he would have if he noticed. I dont think it effected the outcome of the match.
idk dojo DQed my friends for using a smashball twice during isp even after the first one was completely wasted, didn't give them a chance of anything just took the match and didn't look back.

For an extra 1000$ who knows :bee:

Vash!

Smash Rookie
idk dojo DQed my friends for using a smashball twice during isp even after the first one was completely wasted, didn't give them a chance of anything just took the match and didn't look back.

For an extra 1000$ who knows :bee:

Hah this kinda makes sense, but I must say dojo prolly did that because he believed Item doubles was easy money but was losing matches so he didn't want to risk it XD

But on live stream in front of the whole smash tourney, I'm sure he would let it slide if it did no assistance

Which he did..

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
This tournament was amazing. I had more fun here then pretty much any tournament I've been to. I love the Texas smash scene, and I'm proud to be apart of it :). You guys are too chill.

M2K: Nice seeing you again Jason! Congrats on first, you played amazingly well in your second set with Dojo. It was crazy.

Dojo: The Texas Tornado :). I ****ing love you man haha. I TOLD you that you would beat M2K :). And you beat him 3-0. You are the first to do that, and you did it in his favorite match-up. Amazing. You are also amazing for not splitting with M2K, and giving the crowd an amazing show. On top of all this you are cool as **** and fun to hang out with and talk to. Keep it up man, you are amazing.

DieSuperFly: Way to rep Cali. You are amazing at this game. I had a lot of fun playing teams with Sethlon against you and tyrant :).

Lee Martin: I can never get enough of you :). Always fun hanging out with you and you are still amazing as ever at this game. Watching you rave for the first time was crazy fun haha.

Co18: Good seeing you again! It sucks that we didn't get to play though. You have an amazing DDD though and I enjoyed watching your matches. I can't even comprehend how much you have improved since FAST. Come back to Texas sometime and give us some DDD
experience please <3.

Tyrant: Great games! I really enjoyed our tournament set. You are an amazingly good player. Very smart and really good at edgeguarding :). I was hella impressed to say the least. You are also cool as **** haha. Come back to texas some time :).

Infinity: Man, I was so dissapointed when I heard you couldn't make it, but you made it anyways!!!! Good **** agaisnt M2K and in teams. Keep up the ****.

RoyR: Roy!!!!! Why are you so amazing at this game! Haha I simply cannot get a read on you for the life of me. Great games in tournament though.

Light: Wow, great placing man. Fun game vs your shiek on the livestream <3 haha. B-reversal bacon stage spike kill ftw? You are fun to talk to, and don't worry about what others say, just keep up the **** and high placings :).

Ultimate razer: Razer!!!! It sucks that you had to play Co18 TWICE in tournament haha. You still did pretty good though all things considered. Keep your spirits up and be ready to **** Apex silly :). You have tons of talent, and we are going to unleash that on the east coast :).

Dphat: Dphat! I have so much respect for you :). You don't hesitate to give others advice in anything and you can really tell how well you use your experience and knowledge in certain match-ups when you play. Not to mention you are funny as **** :). I'm scared to play you in tournament haha. Keep it up!

DMG: Jesus Christ you went a little overboard with the livestream LOL. It was halarious though :p. I forgot to MM your wario, I was really looking forward to that :(.

Fliphop: I avoid you because I'm still recovering from the **** you gave me last time we played!!! <3 haha. Watching your matches with M2K was fun, and great job beating lain!

Inui: Congrats on teams, and it was fun playing you :). You should try going to a tournament and not saying a single word about yourself, or any of your matches, and don't compare players in person and I bet a lot more people would stop *****ing at you haha.

UTDZac: I never MM'ed or played you!!! :( :( :(. Good **** taking Tyrant to game 3 though and congrats in teams :p. Keep repping GW.

Santi: Santi!!!! You are like the life of texas haha. Always fun to be around and talk to. We didn't get to play any! I'll make sure to play you next tournament we are at :). Fun games in teams :p.

Gnes: I FINALLY PLAYED YOU! And really enjoyed it at that :). You are really smart and wrecked me in our RCMM haha. I want a rematch :). Good stuff in teams!

Kosmos: Chris!!!! Great seeing you again! I heard people talking about your peach all over the tournament!!! haha. Tooooo good sir. Fun games in teams.

Mike Haze: Sorry we didn't get to play, and I hope our cheering didn't upset you too much haha. We just get really hyped over our players haha.

Lain: Holy **** you are amazingly cool! PLEASE come back to Texas at some point haha. Hanging out with you/LA/Jerm/Seiya at the Rave was too fun. Our MM was fun as well, your DDD is ****.

Rockettrainer: We never played! :(.

Espy: WOOOOW our set was SOOO fun!!!!! You always amaze me when I play you because I have to play my absolute best and pay attention to EVERYTHING you do or I just get wrecked. Keep it up man, you are amazing.

Bwett: Fun friendlies!!! Good stuff beating Inui's ganon on livestream haha. Watching you play is always fun even though I hate yoshi <3 haha.

Bad news bear: Van!!!! Where would texas be without you? Still one of the coolest people ever. You are amazing at livestreaming things as well haha.

Affinity: Wow you got a lot better! Props on your matches vs infinity! Sorry we didn't get to play, but all of you kansas guys are cool as **** :p.

Kashakunaki: Why did you bring SOOO much stuff? You had EVERYTHING lol. Fun games, you were really good. Fun car rides as well haha.

Fogo: Foooogggooo!!! Great seeing you again, you are still funny as hell haha. Good games :).

Xyro: Allan! You are amazing at running tournaments man. Good **** keeping everything organized and for giving everyone a great time at the tournament. I forgot I had your $20 otherwise I would of given it to dugfinn, just remind me at the next tournament we are at and I will give it back to ya :).

Cyphus: Your DK is soooo good! I really need some experience against him haha. Great seeing you again man, I'll never understand how all you LA smashers can be so cool :).

ABurrito: Good stuff in teams and ****** me in Ike dittos! Nice seeing you again.

Le Thien: HANSON!!!! It was great seeing you again! Thank you so much for all the support. You give me a lot of confidence :). Sorry I played so gay against you in tournament haha. You are amazing though and a great friend. You're going to **** at Apex, just wait :).

Jerm: Our MM was SOOOO fun! Very intense, insane moments, everything haha. You are extremly good!!!! The rave was fun as hell haha, and it was fun hanging with you and Seiya.

Phantomx: Place higher! Hahaha just kidding :p. We need to practice more! Fun teams games :).

Dekar: Man, you are amazing! Soooo chill haha. We only played one game but it was fun :). Good stuff in pools, and sorry about everything that happened to you guys! I'm glad you made it back allright, I wish I could of found you a ride but oh well.

Twin A: You are cool as hell haha. NM guys are awesome :p. Do you really have a picture of me cuddling with Lain and Jamal? LOL. Post that ****!

Esca: Escccaaaa <3. Fun games, and great stuff in pools! Thanks for the housing!!! You guys are too cool.

Chaotic: Great seeing you again, we really do need to play sometime haha.

Vash: Yay you came! Great seeing you again man, still cool as ever :).

Broly: Good **** taking so many peoples money haha. I'm going all GW next time :). You are too good.

Takeurlife: Noah! Thanks for the housing!!! Random TinstleTown(sp?) popping out of no where was amazing, as well has your directions haha <3.

Seiya: HOLY **** YOUR SHIRT WAS AMAZING. Haha you are too cool :p. Rave was fun as hell.

Roni: I wanted to play you in DDR :(. At least I got to see you dance at the rave :) haha.

RickyB: Rave was too good :p.

Pierre: I love all you LA guys. That's all.

Sudai: See above.

Sethlon: Thanks for housing us!!! We did great in teams after the first round haha. Your marth is going to be scary :(.

Furbs: GG's you've gotten a lot better :).

RGV guys: I don't remember how to spell your names so I'm just going to group you together haha. <3 <3 <3.

Domo/Ky: Didn't get to play you guys, but you two are still cool as hell :p.

Junkinthetrunk: LOL @ you commentating on everything :). Good games on sunday!
Hope I didn't miss anyone.

Vash!

Smash Rookie
Hah no sweat Hylian, glad to see your on top of things in brawl, your Ic's are sick, but I'll come up with something, just got to play this game more then I do now, hah. But yeah good **** and expect more out of me next time, and sh it, I need to find me a doubles partner, XD

Broly

Smash Lord
This tournament was amazing. I had more fun here then pretty much any tournament I've been to. I love the Texas smash scene, and I'm proud to be apart of it :). You guys are too chill.

M2K: Nice seeing you again Jason! Congrats on first, you played amazingly well in your second set with Dojo. It was crazy.

Dojo: The Texas Tornado :). I ****ing love you man haha. I TOLD you that you would beat M2K :). And you beat him 3-0. You are the first to do that, and you did it in his favorite match-up. Amazing. You are also amazing for not splitting with M2K, and giving the crowd an amazing show. On top of all this you are cool as **** and fun to hang out with and talk to. Keep it up man, you are amazing.

DieSuperFly: Way to rep Cali. You are amazing at this game. I had a lot of fun playing teams with Sethlon against you and tyrant :).

Lee Martin: I can never get enough of you :). Always fun hanging out with you and you are still amazing as ever at this game. Watching you rave for the first time was crazy fun haha.

Co18: Good seeing you again! It sucks that we didn't get to play though. You have an amazing DDD though and I enjoyed watching your matches. I can't even comprehend how much you have improved since FAST. Come back to Texas sometime and give us some DDD
experience please <3.

Tyrant: Great games! I really enjoyed our tournament set. You are an amazingly good player. Very smart and really good at edgeguarding :). I was hella impressed to say the least. You are also cool as **** haha. Come back to texas some time :).

Infinity: Man, I was so dissapointed when I heard you couldn't make it, but you made it anyways!!!! Good **** agaisnt M2K and in teams. Keep up the ****.

RoyR: Roy!!!!! Why are you so amazing at this game! Haha I simply cannot get a read on you for the life of me. Great games in tournament though.

Light: Wow, great placing man. Fun game vs your shiek on the livestream <3 haha. B-reversal bacon stage spike kill ftw? You are fun to talk to, and don't worry about what others say, just keep up the **** and high placings :).

Ultimate razer: Razer!!!! It sucks that you had to play Co18 TWICE in tournament haha. You still did pretty good though all things considered. Keep your spirits up and be ready to **** Apex silly :). You have tons of talent, and we are going to unleash that on the east coast :).

Dphat: Dphat! I have so much respect for you :). You don't hesitate to give others advice in anything and you can really tell how well you use your experience and knowledge in certain match-ups when you play. Not to mention you are funny as **** :). I'm scared to play you in tournament haha. Keep it up!

DMG: Jesus Christ you went a little overboard with the livestream LOL. It was halarious though :p. I forgot to MM your wario, I was really looking forward to that :(.

Fliphop: I avoid you because I'm still recovering from the **** you gave me last time we played!!! <3 haha. Watching your matches with M2K was fun, and great job beating lain!

Inui: Congrats on teams, and it was fun playing you :). You should try going to a tournament and not saying a single word about yourself, or any of your matches, and don't compare players in person and I bet a lot more people would stop *****ing at you haha.

UTDZac: I never MM'ed or played you!!! :( :( :(. Good **** taking Tyrant to game 3 though and congrats in teams :p. Keep repping GW.

Santi: Santi!!!! You are like the life of texas haha. Always fun to be around and talk to. We didn't get to play any! I'll make sure to play you next tournament we are at :). Fun games in teams :p.

Gnes: I FINALLY PLAYED YOU! And really enjoyed it at that :). You are really smart and wrecked me in our RCMM haha. I want a rematch :). Good stuff in teams!

Kosmos: Chris!!!! Great seeing you again! I heard people talking about your peach all over the tournament!!! haha. Tooooo good sir. Fun games in teams.

Mike Haze: Sorry we didn't get to play, and I hope our cheering didn't upset you too much haha. We just get really hyped over our players haha.

Lain: Holy **** you are amazingly cool! PLEASE come back to Texas at some point haha. Hanging out with you/LA/Jerm/Seiya at the Rave was too fun. Our MM was fun as well, your DDD is ****.

Rockettrainer: We never played! :(.

Espy: WOOOOW our set was SOOO fun!!!!! You always amaze me when I play you because I have to play my absolute best and pay attention to EVERYTHING you do or I just get wrecked. Keep it up man, you are amazing.

Bwett: Fun friendlies!!! Good stuff beating Inui's ganon on livestream haha. Watching you play is always fun even though I hate yoshi <3 haha.

Bad news bear: Van!!!! Where would texas be without you? Still one of the coolest people ever. You are amazing at livestreaming things as well haha.

Affinity: Wow you got a lot better! Props on your matches vs infinity! Sorry we didn't get to play, but all of you kansas guys are cool as **** :p.

Kashakunaki: Why did you bring SOOO much stuff? You had EVERYTHING lol. Fun games, you were really good. Fun car rides as well haha.

Fogo: Foooogggooo!!! Great seeing you again, you are still funny as hell haha. Good games :).

Xyro: Allan! You are amazing at running tournaments man. Good **** keeping everything organized and for giving everyone a great time at the tournament. I forgot I had your $20 otherwise I would of given it to dugfinn, just remind me at the next tournament we are at and I will give it back to ya :).

Cyphus: Your DK is soooo good! I really need some experience against him haha. Great seeing you again man, I'll never understand how all you LA smashers can be so cool :).

ABurrito: Good stuff in teams and ****** me in Ike dittos! Nice seeing you again.

Le Thien: HANSON!!!! It was great seeing you again! Thank you so much for all the support. You give me a lot of confidence :). Sorry I played so gay against you in tournament haha. You are amazing though and a great friend. You're going to **** at Apex, just wait :).

Jerm: Our MM was SOOOO fun! Very intense, insane moments, everything haha. You are extremly good!!!! The rave was fun as hell haha, and it was fun hanging with you and Seiya.

Phantomx: Place higher! Hahaha just kidding :p. We need to practice more! Fun teams games :).

Dekar: Man, you are amazing! Soooo chill haha. We only played one game but it was fun :). Good stuff in pools, and sorry about everything that happened to you guys! I'm glad you made it back allright, I wish I could of found you a ride but oh well.

Twin A: You are cool as hell haha. NM guys are awesome :p. Do you really have a picture of me cuddling with Lain and Jamal? LOL. Post that ****!

Esca: Escccaaaa <3. Fun games, and great stuff in pools! Thanks for the housing!!! You guys are too cool.

Chaotic: Great seeing you again, we really do need to play sometime haha.

Vash: Yay you came! Great seeing you again man, still cool as ever :).

Broly: Good **** taking so many peoples money haha. I'm going all GW next time :). You are too good.

Takeurlife: Noah! Thanks for the housing!!! Random TinstleTown(sp?) popping out of no where was amazing, as well has your directions haha <3.

Seiya: HOLY **** YOUR SHIRT WAS AMAZING. Haha you are too cool :p. Rave was fun as hell.

Roni: I wanted to play you in DDR :(. At least I got to see you dance at the rave :) haha.

RickyB: Rave was too good :p.

Pierre: I love all you LA guys. That's all.

Sudai: See above.

Sethlon: Thanks for housing us!!! We did great in teams after the first round haha. Your marth is going to be scary :(.

Furbs: GG's you've gotten a lot better :).

RGV guys: I don't remember how to spell your names so I'm just going to group you together haha. <3 <3 <3.

Hope I didn't miss anyone.
our games were epic...lets team next time, yes?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
our games were epic...lets team next time, yes?
I'm booked on teammates for a really long time lol.

Vorgy: Good thing I have a car :).

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I don't really do shout-outs, but this tournament really deserves a few serious ones given the circumstances.

Shuzaku - Plain and simple, Shuz was my all-star for this tournament. If it hadn't been for Shuz's unwavering loyalty and friendship I would not have been able to make it to this tournament. Shuz was there for me the entire night and was up all night trying to get me out. Thank you Shuz, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for being there. Oh, and that trip to the Italian restaurant we were talking about before we left is on me dude.

Xyro and Dugfinn - You guys went way out of your way to make this work for me. If not for both of your patience and understanding I would not have been able to play. If either of you ever need a hand with anything just ask and I'll be there for you as best as I can.

My G-krew, San Angelo and Oklahoma brothers (plus everyone else from the scattered areas of Texas) - The moral support I got when I walked through the door was overwhelming. It seriously felt like I was a part of a family and it means the world to me. I really don't think I would be able to find a better group of friends even if I wanted to, no matter how hard I tried. I will never forget this tournament because of you guys; I love every last one of you like my brother. And keep up the **** guys; I'm proud to say that I'm from the South and I'm proud to say that you guys represented my region with me.

I'll do some less serious shout outs in another post tomorrow for everyone else. I just wanted to cover the heart-felt ones for now.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xyro and Dugfinn - You guys went way out of your way to make this work for me. If not for both of your patience and understanding I would not have been able to play. If either of you ever need a hand with anything just ask and I'll be there for you as best as I can.

Hey, you had been wanting to go to this for a long time and i wasnt gonna screw you over just cause u had a small problem mess you up and make you late. I actually should be thanking you for driving 4+ hours every other month to attend my events.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
OH OH Dphat shout outs!!

1: M2K=meta - Wow I've never seen a metaknight so precise and so fast. Your Metaknight is so sick, I remember watching you play at cot4 but I didn't think it would be possible to get even better. You sir are definitely the best there is.

2: Dojo=meta - Man dojo how can you get even better? This is bull **** atleast let the rest of Texas catch up to you man. Whenever I play you I feel so helpless, gosh I thought I was getting better but after playing you again I felt like all the practice was a waste man. Anyways IT WAS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN and good **** man you're definitely south best and I'm proud to say that.

3: DSF=meta/snake/wario - Good ****, I thought texas was going to wreck you but you clearly proved me wrong man, when I heard I had to play you in bracket I was super nervous. Oh yeah thanks for kicking my marth *** :(.

4: Lee Martin=lucario/meta - Man you gay, tornadoing co18 for literally 8 minutes. Good job going mario party on your freakin controller I'm surprised you B button still works. LOL But nah seriously always a pleasure to see you Lee, easily one of my favorite smasher. Why are you so ****in funny? AND ****it LEE stop wrecking texas tournaments.

5: Tyrant=meta - GOD **** tyrant you're a ****in beast. I have literally never heard of you but now you'll be forever engraved in my memory man. You came out of nowhere, when people told me your name I was like who is that guy? The moment I saw you play in teams I knew you were going to be a force to be reckoned with. Good job and way to represent west coast.

5: Co18=ddd - DANG wrecking 14 year olds like none other. Hope you feel about stealing razer lunch money. But nah seriously in all honesty your DDD was sick dude. Good job to wreck in Texas man, I wanted to get some friendlies with you but you were always playing someone else, maybe next time man.

7: Domo=meta - WHAT THE **** DOMO? Wrecking Lain then proceed to beat mike haze gtfo dude. HOW DID YOU GET SO GOOD? Man I was like **** I hope I don't run into domo cause you were on freakin fire dude. I remember the first time I met you man can't believe you're the same guy. YOU gotten so ****in good dude. ALSO ALWAY fun hanging with you and kansas dude.

7: Melee1=ic/meta - ****IN shawn, why are you so ****ing good dude? You haven't played in dallas in so long and you come to whobo only to **** wreck people. You're on some bull **** shawn lol. Anyways it was good to see you again dude. Your ICs are still sick and you MK even gotten better dude. We need to play again sometime man hit me up.

9: Infinity=meta - So glad you were able to make it, even though it costed me 28 dollars :(. ANYWAYS good **** infinity, 2 stocking M2K gtfo man. I was impressed that you did so well man and I'm glad you got out and showed up man, had a nice car drive back with you but next time you're driving :).

9: RoyR=marth - MY IDOL, MY HERO, why are you so good? Don't pick up MK I already did and I don't want to feel like trash when you beat me in both Mk and Marth dittos lol.

9: Light=meta/gw - Good **** light, thought I had you beat, got over confident after the first game. You gotten better I can tell you been practicing for whobo. Good stuff and fun to hang out with you again, if you and beah feel like coming up to dallas this weekend you should, since oklahoma going to be down in dallas also.

9: Ultimate razer=snake - BAHHHH BAHHHH, you know what that sound is razer? Thats the sound of co18 ****in you up dude. LMAO But nah good ****, watching you and bobby play on the live stream was too ****in funny. Whenever I see you man always cheers me up it was good to see you again man and next time lets team up for a non-item tourney lol.

13: error=Olimar/ic - Good stuff, way to represent el paso man, and had fun in our friendly. I was super surprised to see how good your ICs were man and good **** in placing so high.

13: Hylian=gw - Dang hylian it was good to see you again man, your G&W is so different from zac but just as good. I had so much fun in our friendlies man and good stuff in the brackets man. LOL Our pools went by so fast man. I think I'll run pools more often LOL.

13: Dphat=meta/marth - Man you garbage, can't believe you had to use MK against tinks you suck, grow some skills.

13: Dmg=wario - BOBBY!! I'm so sorry about teams man I felt like I let you down, but brackets were bull ****. ANYWAYS it was good to see you play ****ing Wario after so long. Keep working on him man, he's easily your best character dude. ANYWAYS convince ****ing beah to come to dallas and pick you up so you can attend the Dallas tournament at game xchange.

17: Fliphop=diddy - Good seeing you man wished I gotten more friendlies with you.

17: T-rex=snake - T-REX your hair is whacked man. ANYWAYS good stuff placing so high I thought you were losing it for a while but good to see you still wrecking man. I believe this is the first time I haven't faced you and 3000 in teams in quite some time lol.

17: Inui=meta - Dang inui, such a cool and chilled person in real life but why are you such a jack *** online dude? It was good talking with you man and you and M2K was such a beastly team, I wished me and dmg got to play yall in brackets and I wished I did some friendlies with you maybe next time right.

17: UtdZac=gw - Good stuff zac, I hope you're proud of beating a yoshi you jack ***. But nah good stuff in teams with infinity, I saw you beasting tyrant and dsf thought yall had that set. Anyways sorry I couldn't sell one of your hack packs man. Friendlies this Wednesday or no?

17: Santi=toon link - MAN I'm sick of running into you in tournament and told ya tap jump on made a difference :). BUT nah i was so surprised when I realized I actually beaten you that was like the first time ever for me. Ever since that waco tournament in August I have yet to beat you in a set man, anyways I LOVE YOU man had so much fun with you and the rest of san angelo you guys easily made my weekend. Anyways good **** in the tournament man and I'll definitely try and make it to the San Angelo tournament.

17: Gnes=diddy - Gay what happened to you man, I was alittle surprised when I saw light do that to but good stuff man. AND ONCE AGAIN I wish I got more friendlies with you man. I can't believe I drive 4 1/2 hour to houston and not do friendlies with one of my favorite smasher. I love you man and good ****. OH yeah forgot to say you and flip team was too much fun to watch.

17: Kosmos=peach - CHRIS come down to dallas this weekend and teach me some stuff about melee man. ALSO I wanted to grab some friendlies in but you clearly ignored me man, THANKS buddy, ALSO hanson ALMOST KILLED US I must call Billy. LOL But nah your peach is so good man I wish my marth was half as good as your peach man. Way to represent Peach man, easily the best.

17: Mike Haze=marth - OH the notorious MIKE HAZE, your marth was SOOOOO good man had fun dittoing you in friendlies. Wish we got to do our MM but maybe next time like oh... let say.. Genesis? LOL But nah you and west coast took texas by surprise man, good stuff in the tournament dude.

25: lain=ddd/ic - WTF you smoked out with west coast and didn't invite me? BULL **** man I thought we connected :(. But nah in all seriousness, it was good to meet you man sorry you had such a rough journey to texas man, getting mugged must blow. It was nice talking to you man wished I got that friendly with you though.

25: Rockettrainer=lucario - Didn't really talk to you that much rocket trainer but good stuff placing well man. Probably see you at hobo 16.

25: Espy=sonic - STEAK?? A1??? Good **** against DSF man thought you had that MM in the bag man. Wished I got some friendlies in with you man, I was trying to find you saturday but like no avail :(. YOU OWE ME FRIENDLIES.

25: bwett=yoshi - Don't feel like typing billy, I'll probably see you sometime during the week anyways so I'll give your shout out in person.

25: furiousduffman=gw - Freaking el paso, why are you guys so good? When I heard I had to play you I was so scared, I remember how close our matches were at fs5. You've gotten so much better man, really made me laugh after the first round when you were talking to me and like ****... what character am I supposed to go now lol. Also you are too cool and funny man I LOVE having el paso around man. Wish yall were alittle closer though.

25: Zeton=fox - Good seeing you again zeton.

25: Bad news bear=pika/marth - Beah what I said to billy implies to you as well, I'll give you your shout out in person.

25: Affinity=meta - DANG biggest improvement ever. You from no koast to you from now = biggest change I have ever seen in a smasher. You've gotten so good I wish I got some friendlies in with you to see how I would of done against you. I remember at No Koast I sent you to the losers but if we played now I'm not so sure LOL. Good seeing you again man already miss Kansas players.

33: Kashakunaki=wolf - UH who are you? BUT NAH good stuff beating roy in pools WTF man.. you probably would of destroyed me.

33: Fogo=ddd/lucario - Look at billy post, I'll give ya a shout out in person.

33: Xyro= SAMUS!!!!!!! - DANG GOOD STUFF running the tournament man. Easily one of the smoothest tournament I've been to. Xyro all TOs need to be like you.. Jack ***** who aren't afraid of disqualifying a person. If all TO's were like you all tournaments would be ran smoothly.

33: Cyphus=dk - CYPHUS your beard look like *** hole hair and I wanted to lick it. BUT NAH dang why is your DK so good, I remember you wrecking me last time man I'm so glad you gave me DK practice dude I was so ready for you this time man. Had fun playing you in friendlies man wished I got some more in with you but it was fun regardless. Also you can't spike snake I hope you learned that :).

33: burrito=ike - DANG el paso people so good, saw that crew battle you did against New Mexico.. ****!! LOL.

33: Le Thien=diddy - COME TO DALLAS WITH CHRIS hanson, also I left my freaking GPS in your car. ANYWAYS HANSON WTF why are all the diddy players in the south west so ****in good. You flip and gnes are so good I don't ****in understand. ANYWAYS had a fun car ride with you and chris even though you know we almost died 3 ****ing times. Can't wait to see you and oklahoma again, me and billy will definitely come by again.

33: CY=wario/falco - UH good **** CY even though I didn't talk to you as much as I usually do. ALSO pack my lunch next time, I would like 2 slice of cheese, alittle mayo and my crust cut :).

33: JnewPo=Falcon/marth - Uh wish i got friendlies in with you, you were that el paso marth player right?

33: Jerm=toonlink - Sorry about gaying it up with MK man I wasn't really comfortable with my marth dude. Your tink just scares the crap out of my marth man. Wish i didn't have to play you so early man, and dang thanks for proving me wrong I thought you were gay but nah got to bring your cute gf to prove me wrong.

33: phantomx=wario - WTF I know you're better then this Phantom X wtf happened dude? ANYWAYS why are you so ****in good in teams dude we should definitely try playing sometime together and see how well we would do.

33: Dekar=diddy - You gay, but I still love you. MAN why are you so good dude, I definitely wished I had more friendlies with you man cause your diddy was so solid. Good **** and nice to meet you man wished we hanged out some more.

33: Esca=pit - You garbage, but still couldn't believe you beat KY good **** esca.

33: Magitek=lucas - MAN Darth Tyson!! Why you so clutch, man everyone was lucky we didn't do a crew battle cause you would of just ****in clutched it up and wrecked everyone. ANYWAYS i didn't get to play you again. GAY, but you're lucky cause you know I would infinite your *** all day :). But nah LOVE YA BUDDY!!

33: Ozz=falco - Pew Pew (Don't know what to say since I don't even remember seeing you lol).

33: Rudy=fox - DANG RUDDY beating junkinthetrunk and ****ing Sudai. GOOD ****, OMG saw your MM against Inui EWWW why are you so good man, I can tell you and melee1 been practicing like crazy cause your improvement was crazy. I'll definitely come by sometime to play both you and shawn.

33: Mr.3000=sonic - MAN always good to see you again 3000

49: Reznor=?????? - ????? Don't know who you are sorry. Atleast you got a shout out from me though.

49: KY=pit - MAN can't believe I lost to such a scrubby pit from kansas. LOL DUDE I love you and domo so much man, good seeing yall as always. Wished I got some ****in friendlies with Kansas but yall keep backing out it was bull **** lol. But nah man always a pleasure to talk to my favorite midwest players.

49: Phoenix Alpha=lucas - See ya at school, you'll get my shout out in person.

49: Clel=marth - Good stuff winning our pools man, sucked you didn't place so well probably had some tough games right off the bat man. Also wished i got some marth dittos with you man cause you gotten alot better to. WTF has kansas been up to man cause yall all gotten so good.

49: KPrime=pika - Wished we got to play friendlies.

49: Troopa=???? - UH don't know who you are but since I'm giving everyone a shout out... HEY good to see you ... i guess... ??

49: The Real Inferno=metaknight -
49: Steeler=pkmn Trainer?
49: Chaotic=pit
49: Vash=????
49: Junk in the Trunk=marth
49: Zori=olimar
49: Hyro=toon link
49: Broly=marth
49: Sudai=rob
49: Takeurlife=marth
65: Shlike=ZS
65: Amdilex=??????
65: Cake=olimar
65: Poptart=metaknight/wario
65: BlueJ=mario
65: seiya=pit
71-140: pools

Alright I think I'm done.. these shout outs took way to long, sorry for everyone that didn't get a shout out, if I ever get time I'll definitely finish everyone shoutouts but 140 people is just way too much LOL.

Esca

Smash Champion
Who are you again? Any accomplishments to note?

Probably not, lol.

So, I suicided a lot and played badly and got 17th, while you played normally and got 33rd I presume? How sad.

People like you filled my wallet in teams. Thanks!
Lmao, no accomplishments to note at all. However, I did place 1st in my pool, and beat the most notable Pit in America in a set. I was actually looking for you the whole tournament, because I felt like playing some Sonic.

You trash talked more people in the Whobo thread than everyone else put together, and the fact that you consider yourself one of the best, I laugh at that, then I frown at how bad you actually are, Inui.

17th? Wow. I placed 33rd. I must be doing pretty good.

Also, providing that you rely completely on Metaknight to win as well, let's compare whose actually in the lesser of situations.

Quit Smash. : )

iLight

Smash Lord
so umm... yeah. I was watching the first game between dojo and m2k ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK8UA3BJIVI ) and at 1:07 tagless mk (m2k i presume) uses the dimensional cape. It went a bit farther and longer than it ussually does. In the audio you can definately hear some mashing going on. I'm pretty sure the metaknight cape glitch was employed here. And if i recall correctly, the idc was a banned tech.

so m2k broke the rules in the grand finals(?) set...
Hah yeah but when he used it it served no helping purpose and they both were camping tree, its like using the extender for samus in melee, just simple fun while waiting for Pokemon stage change
if you look at the original post vash, he wasn't talking about when he used it when they both camped the tree. He was referring to when m2k used it to get a free ride to the middle of the stage from off the ledge

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Lmao, no accomplishments to note at all. However, I did place 1st in my pool, and beat the most notable Pit in America in a set. I was actually looking for you the whole tournament, because I felt like playing some Sonic.
Most notable Pit? Huh? I never even heard of a good Pit in Texas. Maybe I should have went Pit and showed that I actually have a better Pit than everyone else, lmao.

Sonic is a joke character. No Sonic beat me.

You trash talked more people in the Whobo thread than everyone else put together, and the fact that you consider yourself one of the best, I laugh at that, then I frown at how bad you actually are, Inui.
Trash talking is fun. I only lose to really good players. I'm one of the best because results consider me one of the best. Your opinion on the matter is worthless.

17th? Wow. I placed 33rd. I must be doing pretty good.

Also, providing that you rely completely on Metaknight to win as well, let's compare whose actually in the lesser of situations.
Montage Presents: The Peak! May 17th

Singles:
1. Mew2King (Dedede)
2. Inui (Marth)
3. teh_spamerer (Meta Knight/Jigglypuff)
4. dmbrandon (Meta Knight)
5. Shadow (Meta Knight)
5. NinjaLink (Diddy Kong/Ike)
7. Wes (Sonic/Snake)
7. Lord Knight (Dedede)
9. Bajisci
9. Kubuu
9. Vex Kasrani
9. Drk.Pch
13. Velocity
13. Ether
13. Comp
13. Emblem Lord
17. Rafe
17. Ace
17. Javier
17. WoZ
17. Atomsk
17. Dave
17. Ian
17. Eazy
25. Daichi
25. Spaz
25. EdSam
25. Snakeee
25. Zoltan
25. PRiDE
25. AAAA
33. Kupo
33. r0guey0shi
33. Anubis
33. Mott
33. Hector
33. Cyanide
33. Wacko
33. J*****
33. jlui
33. Fizzi
33. Tom Moyer
33. Ussi
33. DGMavn
33. GDick
33. Keitaro
33. Spade
49. Uncle Ray
49. Phil
49. Linday
49. Bebop
49. MasterChibi
49. Denzel
49. Hawk
49. KDZ
49. Jokr
49. HolyChef
49. Artisan
49. Admin
49. Prince Edward
49. Jake

Defeated Jake, 2-0
Defeated Comp, 2-0
Defeated Javier, 2-1
Defeated Bajisci, 2-0
Defeated dmbrandon, 2-1
Lost to Mew2King, 0-3
Defeated teh_spamerer, 3-1
Lost to Mew2King, 0-3

North Jersey Terrabite Tournament, June 21st

Doubles:
1: Inui and dmbrandon (Snake/Marth and Meta Knight/ZSS)
2: YEHS and Bajisci (Fox/Snake and ROB)
3: Atomsk and Lord Knight (Dedede and Dedede)
4: Shante and Cynthia
5: The Waffles
5: Keitaro Time!
7: **** Yeah Seaking!
7: Infamous
9: 8690
9: Chaos
9: Konata and PRiDE
9: Paradigm
13: Hatorade
13: 7
13: A1 Steaksauce
13: MD
17: Jinx
17: Pretty Flowers
17: Kamikaze

Bye
Defeated MD, 2-0
Defeated **** Yeah Seaking!, 2-0
Defeated YEHS and Bajisci, 2-0
Defeated Atomsk and Lord Knight, 3-2
Defeated YEHS and Bajisci, 3-0

Singles:
1: Inui (Marth/Pit/Dedede)
2: dmbrandon (Meta Knight)
3: Blue Shell (Wario)
4: Char (Olimar)
5: Atomsk (Dedede)
5: Bajisci (ROB)
7: Ether (Snake)
7: Lord Knight (Dedede)
9: Konata
9: Keitaro
9: Munk
9: Blue Cheez
13: Cyanide
13: Orion
13: Blue
13: DaPuffster
17: Dan
17: Sensei
17: Yes!
17: Wind
17: EmuKiller
17: PRiDE
17: Kenny
17: Umbra
25: Vice
25: 4Fit
25: Pope
25: Ninja Edd
25: Spaz
25: Michael Presado
25: Eazy
25: BZJ
33: Tran
33: Chaos
33: Gepy
33: Que?
33: Bolas
33: Alex V
33: Pisano
33: Bagnz
33: Merl!
33: The Rare King
33: Andrew Presado
33: Lexx
33: DK
33: Anubi
33: Walnuts
33: Daze
49: GDubz
49: Milkamp

Bye
Defeated Chaos, 2-0
Defeated Umbra, 2-0
Defeated Ether, 2-1
Defeated Bajisci, 2-0
Defeated Blue Shell, 3-2
Defeated dmbrandon, 3-2

FAST 1, July 17th-18th

Singles Pools:
1: DSL
1: many37
1: Loto
1: Snad
1: Needle of Juntahh
1: Slugworth
1: Tandy
1: ESAM
1: Inui
1: Loki
1: NUH
1: Rx-
1: Petey
14: chaz
14: Garbanzo
14: Lionel
14: SamDVDs
14: Yayhuzz
14: Sam
14: Linguini
14: hungrybox
14: Gmoney
14: Lambchops
14: M2K
14: Riot
14: CO18
27: Redhalberd
27: HRNut
27: GDX`
27: Tommy G
27: Seibrik
27: Mampam
27: ZEUS
27: Equi
27: WALNT
27: Punch
27: WeeG
27: Tidus
27: Bonesaw
40: Thee Incubus
40: Sworddancer
40: Rutger
40: Zig-Zag!
40: Angry Lobster
40: xYz
40: VARS
40: Diem
40: RTD51
40: PRiDE
40: Slit
40: Thor
40: Samus_ABE
53: Desu
53: Nice1
53: PB+J
53: ViRo?
53: MBVRG
53: Raistlin
53: Lee.
53: FUCT
53: Dguy
53: HeRo!
53: Green Mario
53: Reflex
53: FOX
66: Millz
66: AaroSmashGuy
66: Chexr
66: AfroThundah
66: Hunter
66: Colbol
66: Bozzar
66: Pierre
66: Chaddly
66: cDoc
66: Captain crunch
66: dsoli
66: Nova
79: DesertKing
79: 2piece
79: C@sh Mooney
79: Adrian
79: GenoBlast
79: Adam
79: Apollo
79: AtotheZ
79: h1roshi`
79: Bizzy
79: Biglou
79: DJ Nintendo
79: Matt2
92: Jay
92: ExcelZero
92: Cort
92: Galuda
92: NH387
92: Loki
92: FenrirVII
92: Anthony
92: Circular
92: Eight
92: Galeon
92: Leira
92: Alpha
105: Marin
105: galax1117
105: JmanUp
105: Ryuu
105: Ryan
105: GuyinGreen
105: Fearless
105: Sky
105: Christian
105: Dark Sonic
105: Finch
105: Geordan
105: Lichodus
118: Will_
118: festizzio
118: Hylian
118: Nick Riddle
118: Seishin

Split with Hiroshi, 1-1
Defeated Chaddly, 2-0
Defeated Christian, 2-0
Defeated Circular, 2-0
Defeated Dguy, 2-0
Split with GMoney, 1-1
Defeated RTD51, 2-0
Defeated WALNT, 2-0

Singles Bracket:
1: Mew2King (Meta Knight/Dedede)
2: Reflex (Wario)
3: Cort (Snake)
4: AfroThundah (Snake)
5: HRNut (Snake/Diddy Kong/Marth)
5: Inui (Marth/Pit/Falco)
7: Needle of Juntahh (Game and Watch)
7: Fearless (Olimar)
9: Rx-
9: Hylian
9: Colbol
9: xYz
13: Bonesaw
13: Redhalberd
13: Equi
13: Seibrik
17: Tommy G
17: cDoc
17: Lee.
17: Chexr
17: ExcelZero
17: AaroSmashGuy
17: PRiDE
17: SamusABE
25: Diem
25: Dguy
25: hungrybox
25: Yayhuzz
25: Lambchops
25: GDX`
25: Galeon
25: DSL
33: Biglou
33: Captain crunch
33: Will_
33: DJ Nintendo
33: chaz
33: ESAM
33: Gmoney
33: Loki
33: Linguini
33: FenrirVII
33: Bozzar
33: Nick Riddle
33: Chaddly
33: AngryLobster
33: Petey
33: Snad
49: Adam
49: Loto
49: CO18
49: Thor
49: Nice1
49: Hunter
49: Zig-Zag!
49: Thee Incubus
49: Garbanzo

Bye
Defeated Bozzar, 2-0
Defeated Hylian, 2-1
Lost to Cort, 0-2
Defeated Colbol, 2-0
Defeated Fearless, 2-0
Lost to AfroThundah, 1-2

lmao

Results > your stupidity.

I was a dominant top player long before I picked up MK.

Quit Smash. : )
Nah. I make a lot of money off of it because I'm good and easy to beat players like you enter tournaments to pay me.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
inui you keep those records on copy+paste? either way u pwned but yea you probably wont do well without mk anymore unless your snake got too good.

and the idc is banned from stalling. using it as recovery or to extend it 2-3 seconds is not agaisnt the rules lmao XDD

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
inui you keep those records on copy+paste? either way u pwned but yea you probably wont do well without mk anymore unless your snake got too good.

and the idc is banned from stalling. using it as recovery or to extend it 2-3 seconds is not agaisnt the rules lmao XDD
Yes, it is against the rules.

Using IDC at any point is against the rules, as it is banned.

And don't try and tell me that it's only banned for stalling when I'm one of the people who implimented the rule.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
My Snake is equal to my Meta Knight, just much less consistent, so I tend to go Meta Knight a lot. My MK is always playing decent to good while my Snake can range from horrible to good. My biggest recent win, which was teh_spamerer, was achieved entirely with Snake. I also beat Wes, Shadow, g-regulate, Hylian, omegablackmage, dmbrandon, and other really good players with Snake recently.

My other characters are all really good, dude. I'm not some MK-only player. I use a lot in tournaments. Have you seen how ridiculous my Ike and Ganondorf are? I've won money in every low tier event that ever happened in NJ so far.

AndyG said:
and inui don't give me any **** whatever you think you might be able to do with him/did with him in 2005 or whatever doesn't matter
Just last month, I went straight Pit in grand finals against Mew2King and Omni's double MK team.

I outperformed Atomsk for the most part and we were the only team to take a game off of them.

Facts > your opinion. I proved I can still **** with that character.

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
My Snake is equal to my Meta Knight, just much less consistent, so I tend to go Meta Knight a lot. My MK is always playing decent to good while my Snake can range from horrible to good. My biggest recent win, which was teh_spamerer, was achieved entirely with Snake. I also beat Wes, Shadow, g-regulate, Hylian, omegablackmage, dmbrandon, and other really good players with Snake recently.

My other characters are all really good, dude. I'm not some MK-only player. I use a lot in tournaments. Have you seen how ridiculous my Ike and Ganondorf are? I've won money in every low tier event that ever happened in NJ so far.

Just last month, I went straight Pit in grand finals against Mew2King and Omni's double MK team.

I outperformed Atomsk for the most part and we were the only team to take a game off of them.

Facts > your opinion. I proved I can still **** with that character.

Wow, boastful much? sounds like someone is way way way WAY to into themselves, congratulations you did well at some tournaments, Eat some Humble pie and spare us the annoying " i'm amazing speech"

Santi

Smash Lord
Dannnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
That Ain't Falco

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Wow, boastful much? sounds like someone is way way way WAY to into themselves, congratulations you did well at some tournaments, Eat some Humble pie and spare us the annoying " i'm amazing speech"
lol

I'm indeed really cocky and confident. It's how I've been all my life.

I don't get like this unless people spew random nonsense garbage, like what Esca did. I just posted facts to **** him. Bias is gay and I'm honest. Oh well.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Umm I'm not trying to play peace maker here, but whether you guys like Inui or not, he's making money, and placing pretty well. Besides, this tourney seemed like hella fun, and the pics and stories on the first post already looks too good. So lets go on that maybe? X_x

complexity1234

Smash Apprentice
lol he is a bit cocky but he owns them with facts when they try to make up ****.

Random nub: inui you scrub you cant do anything.
inui: shows top placings, and facts.
random nub: omg you are so cocky

Its like a repeating cycle LOL

Too bad there's so many scrubs its never gonna enddd.

Top Bottom