• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World HOBO Results(FULL RESULTS/PICS/VIDS/STORIES ARE UP!! SOMEONE BAN METAKNIGHT!!)

CY

Smash Ace
i wish we stayed for grand finals. ;\ my trash talk would of been on par, for sure. :(

i like when EVERYONE heard me when dojo was playing m2k in winners finals i think, and i yelled out **** as loud as i could when dojo lost and everyone just busted out laughing. i'm sure some people thought i was seriously mad :D

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
jimbo punching dsf in the face and lain get robbed stories are up on the front page!

meepxzero

Smash Master
i dont know his character history, but he literally said, ''i only choose mks for the gay stages''. he may know the matchup, but i feel he would of done it to any matchup that counters icys, just because its MK. just my opinion.
umm no... you dont know a thing unless u play ice climbers. Even delphino is a bad stage against metaknight aka mk just uairing under the stage the entire game.

Broly

Smash Lord
inuis horrible at mk dittos and he said he lost cuz he SDed, and that his ICs was ****** him in friendlies really badly. Telling only part of the story makes it look really biased.
did he also tell you i had to walk him through the match-up? i dont even touch mk, yet i know that he ***** icys. tornado until nana pops out, then beat her stuff. easy. he did it n was ****** Melee1 for 1 1/2 games. he blew it in smashville and yes, brinstar gayed him out. but i thought NJ was full of MK's?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
did he also tell you i had to walk him through the match-up? i dont even touch mk, yet i know that he ***** icys. tornado until nana pops out, then beat her stuff. easy. he did it n was ****** Melee1 for 1 1/2 games. he blew it in smashville and yes, brinstar gayed him out. but i thought NJ was full of MK's?
Broly walking people through matches is scary. Made me nervous while playing A_B in tournament. It's intimidating. <3

CO18

Smash Hero
err Ill do my shoutouts when there is full results so I can remember everyone lol. Dont want to forget anyone.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
FULL RESULTS ARE UP!

i need all of you to look at the results and help me attach characters to names. i did 90% of it but i dont have it ALL correct. please help me out

POST SHOUT-outs!!!

Suspect

Smash Hero
chaotic uses Pit

andilex...i know he uses diddy and rob and few more...might be safe just to put diddy

and no kirbys *is sad*

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Error used ICs and Olimar on me, though I suspect he mains Olimar.

Shoutouts:

Dojo: Way to rep Texas. I must play friendlies with you if you show up to Hobo 16.

Co18: Our matches were so close. I survived so long against your Dedede, lol. Good games, I hope to play you again someday. :)

Melee1: Good pool matches. Let's play again sometime.

Infinity: Sucks about what happened before the tourney. Stop sneaking up on me. :o

RoyR: Man, it sucks how you died in some of your matches. It's okay, you're still the best Marth ever. Don't forget to pay me back, you bum. :p

Light: Good to see you again. If we somehow meet up in brackets at Hobo 16, I'll destroy you! :p

Ultimate razer: Lost to a Jigglypuff? Truly trash. But I still love you. <3

error; Good matches. Don't ask for advice from a friend during a match next time, it's kind of distracting, lol.

Hylian: Way to shut up all the people who hate you. We should friendly sometime...

Fliphop: Attention stealer. :p

T-rex: I want to play you again...

Santi: Lol, Jigglypuff. It was fun destroying her. :)

Gnes: You'll do better. Gay **** happens.

Kosmos: I think I'm starting to figure you out. To be continued, whenever you come back...

Rockettrainer: Trash, as usual.

Xyro: Seriously, too nice. The Green Lesbian spreads love to all. Sorry I had to knock you out of losers after what you did in winner's. :(

Le Thien: You didn't expect me to look the way I did? What did you expect anyways? O_o

CY: Hot stuff. I'm glad your Wario doesn't play stupid. It's how Wario SHOULD be played.

Jerm: What happened? :(

Zori: You're better than you think. Don't settle and don't compromise. ;)

Trela: Xyro's apprentice. Better start practicing saying your "Sweet!", "TRASH!", "TASTY!", and "THAT'S ONE SHIDDY DIDDY!"

Pool players that didn't advance: Don't feel bad, this was a HARD tournament.

Streamers: Thanks for watching, as usual.

Anyone else I forgot: Sorry!

Xyro and DugFinn: Thanks for running an awesome tourney. Definitely one of the best yet. I look forward to future ones. :)

Zori

Smash Champion
awww rt <3 thanks

Xyro is the best to on this earth he call me to my matches when im lost :]

1: Inui and M2K=meta+meta
2: Stepping it Up for West Coast (Tyrant + DSF)=meta+meta
3: Capn' Crunch (Infinity + UTDZac)=meta+gw
4: Broken arrow=meta+toon link
5: Asian slores are the best (fliphop + gnes)= diddy+meta
5: Piece of Steak (Zori + Espy) olimar and SONIC

what the hell is this bull**** needs more mk

shoutout very soon <33333

fun tourney

CO18

Smash Hero
Shoutouts!!!

1: M2K=meta : You **** too much
2: Dojo=meta: We didnt really talk but you almost **** as much as him^
3: DSF=meta/snake/wario: Nice meeting you, youre a really cool guy good shiz try not to get so mad when you lose lmao
4: Lee Martin=lucario/meta : :mad::mad::mad: LOL Crazy set was fun, down to the wire. Our ending didnt get recorded? Wtf? Good shiz at the tourney. Really cool guy hope to play again some time
5: Tyrant=meta: Really cool talking to you Good stuff at the tourney 200 for 5th aint bad eh?? lol
5: Co18=ddd: Only person in top 7 that didn't use mk
7: Domo=meta: Nice meeting you bro gj today as well
7: Melee1=ic/meta: Nice meeting you we had a great set amazing Ic's
9: Infinity=meta: Didnt talk much, we shall play next time though.
9: RoyR=marth: Sick marth
9: Light=meta/gw: Nice meeting you
9: Ultimate razer=snake: Too good, fun sets awesome snake considering we played a total of 10 matches throughout the 2 days im sure well play again
13: Hylian=gw: Nice seeing you again, good stuff
13: Dphat=meta/marth: saw a few of youre mathches youre really good
13: Dmg=wario: Cool meeting you, Sick wario
17: Fliphop=diddy: GB REUNION! Nice meeting you fun friendlies, and you had the balls to volunteer to play m2k first round im sure you wouldve placed much higher if you didnt, your diddy is sick.
17: T-rex=snake: Fun set
17: Inui=meta: Youre just SO much better than I am.
17: UtdZac=gw: Didnt get to play, watched you vs lain sick gaw. Got your hack pack!! Its raw
17: Santi=toon link: Nice meeting you fun friendlies
17: Gnes=diddy: Haa nice meeting you, realyl cool guy and awesome friendlies sux you got planked mk is ********.
17: Mike Haze=marth: nice meeting you
25: lain=ddd/ic: Ahh we shouldve got 2nd in teams. sd johnzlol nice meeting you, you had a rough *** weekend lma
25: Rockettrainer=lucario: Cool meeting you fun set, great lucario
25: Espy=sonic: Too good
25: bwett=yoshi: Nice meeting you, sry had to ultra gay gimp u in teams XD
25: Bad news bear=pika/marth: We didnt talk lol but i saw u around, you look so much like ricky williams to me lol
33: Fogo=ddd/lucario: MAH BROTHERR! Cool meeting you, Had alot of fun hangin out with you and playin etc. Ima practice my footstooling now. Thx for hookin me up with the hack pack
33: Xyro= SAMUS!!!!!!!: AMAZING TO and Really cool guy. I enjoyed whobo alot and would really like to come down for a hobo in the future.
33: burrito=ike: Nice meeting you **** ike
33: Le Thien=diddy: saw some of ur matches sick diddy
33: Jerm=toonlink: cool meeting you fun friendlies
33: phantomx=wario: Ahh, yes phantom X. Really nice meeting you, cool guy and great wario. We shall play lots of friendlies next time lol. You must find a partner!!
33: Esca=pit : Nice meeting you, sick pit. Fun matches
33: Ozz=falco : Nice meeting you, your falco is really good fun friendlies/mm
33: Rudy=fox: Ahh This kid *****. Incredible Fox haha. Fun matches and thx for rooting me in some of my matches. Really cool dude.

Hope I didnt miss anyone Ima double check and if I did im sorry.

Really fun tourney and nice meeting everyone.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
RT, I got MK *****. Dojo my second game, dphat right after =/... I'll do better next time though. Shout outs still comingg

iLight

Smash Lord
studies show that 3/4 people use metaknight to win in todays world

1: M2K=meta
2: Dojo=meta
3: DSF=meta/snake/wario
4: Lee Martin=lucario/meta
5: Tyrant=meta
5: Co18=ddd
7: Domo=meta
7: Melee1=ic/meta
9: Infinity=meta
9: RoyR=marth
9: Light=meta/gw
9: Ultimate razer=snake

also team Nom Nom Waffles = (bear mk/marth/snake, Light mk/g&w/ROB)

CY

Smash Ace
i'de just like to say first of all, amazing tournament. probably my favorite tournament i've been to, right next to HOBO 9(pretty much the first HOBO where all of TX came). i think i played pretty well and proved that my wario is getting pretty beast :D

now shoutouts!

1: M2K=meta: good job on winning, not really surprised lol. i didn't mean anything by bragging about my pool win, it was all for fun. you ***** me in friendlies sir, good ****.

2: Dojo=meta: way to rep for the TX man <3 wish i got to stay for grand finals to see you **** but i didn't :( lets friendly next time!

3: DSF=meta/snake/wario: too good man. i had to play you in doubles and singles :( good games

4: Lee Martin=lucario/meta: leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee too good! i mean ill suck ya ****, but i aint gay

5: Tyrant=meta: good **** in our teams match. sick meta

9: Infinity=meta: my hero

9: RoyR=marth: always good to see you roy, too sexy(homo). good team friendlies man.

9: Light=meta/gw: oh **** i made that sick comeback in teams light :) ggs man, i had to redeem our loss back at CS

9: Ultimate razer=snake: packer of lunch, good **** man. almost beating co18 with no DDD experience. too good

13: Hylian=gw: gg

13: Dphat=meta/marth: keep saying pack his lunch man! we need to get the phrase NATIONAL. lol always good to see you dphat, cool guy.

13: Dmg=wario: glad to see you bustng out the wario again, good ****. make pack his lunch go national!

17: Fliphop=diddy: drunk son. HYDROCODONE :)

17: Inui=meta: **** son, TX ain't bad are we?

17: UtdZac=gw: UTD zac is too cool. we didn't play or get to talk much though. ah well, wep layed a lot at CS lol

17: Santi=toon link: sexy kid

17: Gnes=diddy: fun friendles man. you chickened out of our MM LMAO! jk always fun playing with you

17: Kosmos=peach: best peach in the nation for sure

17: Mike Haze=marth: fun friendlies man and nice to meet you.

25: lain=ddd/ic: we should of smoked together man. try some hydrocodone though, amazing opiate is amazing

25: Rockettrainer=lucario: you are probably my favorite person to play lol idk why but i just love playing you <3 RT

25: Espy=sonic: good *** sonic and fun friendlies in teams and singles.

25: bwett=yoshi: omg our set was so close! i had it in the bag last match, i was up a whole stock then all of a sudden you **** the **** out of me. it went down to whoever got the first kill move lol. ggs man

25: Bad news bear=pika/marth: wario **** in teams man :) ggs <3 ya

33: Kashakunaki=wolf: nice wolf and fun team matches. they were pretty close

33: Fogo=ddd/lucario: my favorite smasher in dallas! and also one of the chillest/funniest smashers for sure <3 man

33: Xyro= SAMUS!!!!!!!: amazing tourney allan. really good **** running it, it went soooooo smooth like i don't understand it lol amazing TO

33: Cyphus=dk: thanks for staying with beaumont and good matches man. sickkkkkkk DK!

33: CY=wario/falco: should of done better :D i found out that i'm much better when i'm high off that hydrocodone. i need to play high more often

33: Jerm=toonlink: jermy!

33: phantomx=wario: PX if we teamed i think we would of had a shot at top 5. but w/e you ditched me :O

33: Dekar=diddy: amazing diddy, fun games in singles and doubles! one of the best diddys ive ever played

33: Esca=pit: bad pit. jk come on down to gallery furniture blah blah WESTHEIMER blah blah SAVE MONEY blah blah TEMPURPEDIC SWEDISH SLEEPSET blah blah ASHLEY blah blah TODAY!

33: Magitek=lucas: tall *** dude lol good team matches :D

33: Ozz=falco: get that wario **** son!

33: Rudy=fox: thanks for the seeds lol they were good. we need to play next time, i heard you ****
33: Mr.3000=sonic: good job running our pool. good sonic man

49: Phoenix Alpha=lucas: packer!

49: KPrime=pika: yeyeyeyeyey

49: Chaotic=pit: good pit man, you give me more trouble than esca does. youre really underated ggs

49: Junk in the Trunk=marth: chill dude, fun friendlies. and you wore a polo so extra g point for that

49: Zori=olimar: ggs in team friendlies. you guys made it far, i was surprised o_o

49: Hyro=toon link: nice meeting you, good TL and fun team matches

49: Broly=marth: true inspiration right here. we didn't get to play though.

49: Sudai=rob: its that BOY SUDAI! ggs man

49: Takeurlife=marth: lol noah

65: Cake=olimar: piece of cake i want

65: Poptart=metaknight/wario: dude we ***** teams so hard! 9th place and itwas our first time teaming. we need to team more often. we also beat some pretty **** good teams and had some clutch moments :) <3 you pop. "can i get a 10 tacos" LOL that was so funny for no reason. probably because it was 1 am at jack in the box tired as ****. come on down to gallery furniture westheimer save money today on ashley with a free hamburger and 10 taco come on down and save money today!

65: BlueJ=mario: heard your mario got really good o_o

65: seiya=pit: nice seeing my boy seiya

71-140: pools: don't sweat it if you didn't make it out, was a really tough tournament.

9: Weapons of *** Destruction (CY and Popertop) Wario+Wario/MK: we are too good :)

Popertop

Smash Champion
So yeah, I won my first match, but I still placed last in the bracket?

I don't get it.
Whatever

I planked for no reason.
Actually because I want the edge grab limit.
I was gonna win anyways though if I didn't plank.
But I'll tell you something, Light "loophole planked" against Gnes, and it's pretty much the only reason he beat him. :p :p :p :p

Our team was beast.

Get your temperpedic sleep set, get you a FREE a 10 tacos save you money today

Top Bottom