• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 3: 185 Ledge grabs later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Full pools would be cool...but I think I remember my pool anyway

Yea Bsl you were in mine. It was:
Coney
Mr. Doom
Fliphop
Gdx
Bsl
Chaosgriffin
Paw
Krd

Edit: not doing all my shoutouts on my phone cause that would be suicide so itll happen after work :laugh:

Esca

Smash Champion
I had

Ally
Nicole
Esca
Trump
Trent
Micah
Good Ole Tree

2 of the people forfeited all their matches after pools started.

heytallman

CTALL
I think it's important to name all the players in your pool, not just top3, if you're trying to determine which pools were stacked. >.>

Rich Brown
Chaz
NO-IDea
Jnig
Shlike
Sync
Tallman
M35
There was also one guy who didn't show up...but yeah that was it, and then...

Stacked *** pool right here.
Noid's pool has my vote for the hardest though.
^^^This. Allan was calling this pool out and I was praying, PRAYING, that my name was not called. I didn't hear it and yelled "OH THANK GOD!" Then Allan said "Tallman, come here. Want to be a pool leader?" Little did I know it was a ****ing trap. I get there and I'm like "ring a ding ding, baby. I got your back." And then he handed me that pool. Dead.

My pool was so f'ing stacked. Poor JNig...

Tallman found the offspring of the Whobo beast...
DUDE. Nobody saw. Well, they saw video proof, but nobody but me saw the actual beast. Also Mr. Misty.

omg it can BREED? ****ING GROSS DUDE
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Suspect

Smash Hero
no offense but when you have a pool like nikes, and then a pool like noids...you cant help but laugh, that's not even fair.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Slush, Turaz, and I had a full pool of:

Espy
RedHalberd
Fogo
Slush
Turaz
Don
Wolfwood
Forge

Whoops. Made a mistake. I had 8 in my pool.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Wow...

Needs MOAR STEAK :sonic:

And FL beating FL as usual in OOS tourneys hmmm I wonder Y?

Redhal beating Seibrik & Xaltis
ESAM getting beat by MVD
except Polt... Although Polt will ALWAYS be FL

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Hmm, I guess the only thing bigger than Texas is Canada :glare:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Hmm, I guess the only thing bigger than Texas is Canada :glare:
:cool: deal with it

--

@ Xyro - proper shoutout later but ffs KURAUDO. I swear if it wasn't for the whole intent and purpose behind the romaji and my interest in Japanese I'd have tried to make a switch to the username/gamertag Cloud from the get-go. lol

Proper shoutouts later to everyone! Gonna marathon DBZ Kai eps with some friends.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
I saw both the beast and mr misty

I saw mr misty in the hall right out side to brawl room and the beast came into the sleeping samurai room.

Edit: sleeping samurai too good I got to see a guy about shlikes size whack a guy about sync size right on the adams apples. He fell and made choking noises, it was brutal.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Anybody found a black samsung phone not really big with a picture of Zucco as the background? I would really like if you didn't use it =l let me know it's international it'd cost me a bankrupt

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
btw I'm expecting some drama of my own from this event. can't wait to look forward to it once they call me out. shout outs soon

Broly

Smash Lord
i hate my Fancy melee, but im glad i got to play brawl n do decent. if only xyro had my number and not vorgy -.- oh well. Shoutouts to Nike, Canadian Sonic, that 1 lucario player, and Xyro for making this fun. Once i get to houston, ill restart my brawl training.

Zucco

Smash Master
Anybody found a black samsung phone not really big with a picture of Zucco as the background? I would really like if you didn't use it =l let me know it's international it'd cost me a bankrupt
THE **** IS THIS?!
:v

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Guess thats what happens when all of FL goes to loser round 1.....
OH ****, putting FL on blast. Ya, pretty much the only reason FL knocked FL out is because FL got knocked outta WB pretty early. If it makes you guys feel better, some TX people knocked out some TX ppl during WB. Some ol' bull**** right?

I'm in the same boat. If anyone found a Galaxy T with some chick as the background, it's mine. I've lost all hope in finding it, but in the off chance someone randomly picked one off the floor :c

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Shugo
Dphat
Ozz
BigBoss
Tmacc
MechWarrior
Vamp
Riot (forfeit)

in order

I thought I got fourth in ours? Maybe not since I threw my matches to big boss after losing 2-1 to dphat and 2-1 to ozz. I was just mentally drained after those, and knew i wasnt getting out even if i won my last set, but I thought I still got 4th. That's what inui told me, at least.

Shououts later!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Oh, if anyone found a bag that said "BSL" in red on it, and that had some Timmy Chan food inside of it, that was mine.

I mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom